General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,821 to 13,840 of 14,743

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

13,821. Posted:

@Gioku: I can't remember exactly what I put up there, but I'm pretty sure it was nothing scary/creepy, just odd. Also, great work on Rarity!

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,822. Posted:

@Gioku - Very nice Rarity

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,823. Posted:

@Morphtorok, @Discostew, @ToastyYogurt, and @Aqueous: Thanks so much, guys! I'm glad everyone is enjoying these! :D

So, there's Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie left. Who should I draw next?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,824. Posted:

@Gioku - My fav is Twilight, can you do her last? (I like the concept of saving the best for last :P)

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

13,825. Posted:

@Gioku: My fav is Pinkie Pie, and I'm impatient but also polite, so you can do her next if you want to. :D

EDIT:

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,826. Posted:

Okay, so next'll be a two-fer: I'll do both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. And I'll save Twilight for last as @Aqueous requested. :)
I won't be doing it today, though, I'm way too busy right now...

Also, I'm going to photoshop a parody movie poster of a MLP/Terminator mashup; "My Little Pony: Judgement Day". :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,827. Posted:

@Gioku Clears throat. Aren't we forgetting someone? Seems that Applejack is always forgotten. :P I kid, I kid. You did some awesome work there though with Rarity and Fluttershy, and a photoshop mashup sounds awesome too. Can't wait to see what you have next.

@Pikpikman_X That's fine. I hope we get to see something from you though yet, but take your time.

@ToastyYogurt That pic was strangely satisfying. I have no idea why, but Fluttershy as a snail seems to work for me somehow. And a hilarious end to the video.

@Twilight_Crow Another nice looking story there, and short as well. I'll add it to the 'to read' list. And that pic is way to hot for me. ;)

@PokeTune I'm always open to the idea of adding another pony watcher. I've only got 3DS though, and I can't really play online at the moment either, so it may go nowhere, but if you like to...

To add my 2 cents though from the other things that were mentioned, I'm neither for or against Twilicorn. It all depends on how they handle her going forward. I have faith though that everything will be fine, but we'll have to wait and see. The comics were eventually going to have to have her with wings soon enough anyways. And TC is right. It's mostly internet trolls being loud and noisy just like with any other thing that they can rile up people over.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,828. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom: I definitely didn't forget Applejack! So I'm drawing Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie next, right? And I'm drawing Twilight last? So Applejack sits right in between there. ;)
After I get all of those, I'll do some of the minor characters, too (Applebloom, etc.).

Also, I'm playing with the idea of a MLP/Planet of the Apes mashup, too: "Planet of the Ponies"; "Beneath the Planet of the Ponies"; "Escape From the Planet of the Ponies", etc... I think that could be fun, too! :D

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,829. Posted:

WD update! The first weekly derp will consist of four images, each from a different artist, and it should be posted on Saturday. Until then..
Untitled

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

13,830. Posted:

Guess what guys!

I just found out that they added MLP:FiM to the Mexican Netflix! DAT QUALITY.

Not only that, they also added a bunch of movies I love... What a nice surprise.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,831. Posted:

@Morphtorok Well, lucky you. The Netherlands finally got Netflix a month ago, hope they add it there too, so i can watch it legitimately.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

13,832. Posted:

I'm glad we have the comics to tide us over in-between seasons now. The wait for season 4 might have killed me, otherwise.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,833. Posted:

You have waited, and it has arrived. WEEKLY DERP #1!!!

Untitled
From Foxkmint76. http://foxkmint76.deviantart.com/
Untitled
From mewyk91. http://mewyk91.deviantart.com/
Untitled
From TomDanTheRock. http://tomdantherock.deviantart.com/#
Untitled
From kukirra. http://kukirra.deviantart.com/

Sorry that I couldn't describe the artists' other works today, but I'm still very swamped with real stuff. I'd appreciate feedback on this format, and if you have ideas to make the WD better, just say so!

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,834. Posted:

@Pikpikman_X - I like the 2nd one

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,835. Posted:

Hello Bronies!

First of all, I want to wish our dear @I-hate-ponies a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Untitled

So, I went to a meet up today, it was very fun, and I'm in a great mood if a bit tired. :)

@Morphtorok Oh wow, great to know, I really need to get Netflix soon.

@Pikpikman_X Great, I am glad the Derps will go on, weekly.

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week,== more Celestia, because there is never too much Celestia.

Princess Celestia: Sorceress Supreme by spideremblembrony
[On Fimfiction Crossover Incomplete Teen]
In a world ravaged by darkness and chaos, with monsters and demons destroying everything, there is hope...
Join Princess Celestia in her journey to the Lhorse mountains, where she hopes to find her sister, and maybe the enlightenment and atonement to awaken the powerful magic sleeping within her, become the Sorceress Supreme and test her limits against the most terrifying creatures the world has ever known.

This crossover with the Dr. Strange comics is a delight, I've never read the comics but it is perfectly adapted to a pony world, you don't feel anything out of place. It starts with a bang, an amazing battle that is so well paced and described, you won't mind all the characters are OCs (or maybe Ponified characters from the comics).
Then we meet this world's young Royal Pony Sisters, and the real adventure begins. Portraying a Celestia that feels tridimensional, real and incredibly relatable, it is slowly becoming a favorite of mine.
Very good writing.

And Twilight is Best Pirate:
Untitled

Until next time. :D

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,836. Posted:

Untitled
Ripoff, much? lol
Just replace the word "little" with "cuddly", and you're good to go, apparently! :P
I laughed way too hard when I found this, lol!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

13,837. Posted:

Friendship is Magic is one of the prime examples where media doesn't have to be from the 80's or 90's for it to be great or popular.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

13,838. Posted:

@ElectricMastro: Welcome back! And while I agree that FiM is a great example of a good 21st century cartoon, I'm pretty sure the idea that everything good died after the millennium turned is a viewpoint shared only by "90s kids," who ignore everything around them to live in a world of nostalgia.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,839. Posted:

@Gioku Wow, you're art work is impressive, great job on Rarity :D. I'm a little late to the party, but welcome to the herd!

It's Halloween time, so of course it's time for Halloween ponies! Well they're tim Burton style ponies, but close enough.

Untitled

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,840. Posted:

@Wildvine53: Firstly, thanks! :)
If more people show interest in my work, I might feel more motivated to draw more of them, lol. Actually, I might just get around to drawing Rainbow Dash today... we'll see. :)

Secondly, that image is incredibly unsettling to me, somehow...
But it also got me thinking: the show would be incredibly different if it used that art style, wouldn't it? I imagine it with a sort of Invader Zim feel to it... that could be interesting...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery