Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,741 to 13,760 of 14,840

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,741. Posted:

Pikpikman_X wrote:

Daily Derp #69!
Untitled
This was done buy masemj. This ppiece, along with a lot of his other stuff, was done for Equestria Daily's artist training ground. He's also done some other stuff, but his ATG stuff is easily the best stuff he's done. So, here's a link to his DA, and check it out if you want.
http://masemj.deviantart.com/

Wow, this one looks almost authentic! There's just something slightly off about it...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,742. Posted:

Daily Derp #70!
Untitled
This was done by southparktaoist. Most of his stuff is good. ALSO, I felt like a piece that would be completely out of place in September would be fitting for today. I've only looked at the first page of his gallery, so I can't guarantee everything he's done is good. HAVE A LINK ANYWAY!
http://southparktaoist.deviantart.com/

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,743. Posted:

Just got back from the Sac Brony expo. Didn't go in with high expectations, but it was decent for being the first Sacramento brony expo they had. Took some pictures, but most were from the various merchandise from the vendors.

Will probably go next year if they host another.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,744. Posted:

Daily Derp #71!
Untitled
This was done by carligercarl. I have not looked at any of his stuff, so look with some caution. HAVE A LINK!
http://carligercarl.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,745. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

Another slow week. But at least I got the MLP Micro-series comic featuring best Princess AKA Celestia :D. Pretty good stuff you guys should read it.

@Discostew Lucky :). Glad you had fun.

FoTW

I'm still on a Trixie mood, have more G&PT in this ==Fic of The Week:==

Trixie Vs. Equestria by PaulAsaran
[On Fimfiction Adventure Incomplete Teen]
Trixie's life has been an endless cycle of short-lived success and long, bitter failure. But after Ponyville her career and reputation got so low she had to sell her precious wagon just to settle old debts and yet she only has three weeks left before she's homeless on the streets. Enter Princess Luna. What begins as a perceived challenge will soon become the fight of Trixie's lifetime. A fight for what? Even Trixie cannot be sure, but one thing is growing certain: the answer to all her problems revolves around Luna.
This is not the Equestria you know, somewhere in the past something happened very differently... and the effects will be felt well before the end.

At first the alternate universe tag seems to be there just for details... wrong. This Equestria is different, this Equestria is not nice, but Trixie had been lucky enough to be oblivious to it, her luck run out. In this story you actually join Trixie in the discovery of a world you think it was one way and suddenly it is not; I was amazed how you actually feel the same confusion, denial and despair as her. The weirder the things get, the more she wants to know what is going on, the more you want too.
Amazing action scenes of very cool battles that have no rules what so ever. Mysteries popping out of nowhere. One of the most lovable Trixie's characterizations I've ever read.
Warning: It does have some really dark implicit moments, but nothing too violent gets described, no gore.
Very good writing.

And... this needs no words:
Untitled
Not the biggest fan of Regular Show, but is a good cartoon.

And I love this sone so here:

Until next time bronies ;).

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,746. Posted:

I'll post a few pics of the brony expo, but not tonight. Now, for some RPing

"But Luna, white is a good look for you. Just look at how that coat shi...", Discord was shortly interrupted by a surge of sugar flung at his face as a result of Pinkie's tongue scooping up the sweets cart. "....shines.....", he said, resuming his statement. Using his tongue, he slopped up the candy coat from his face into his mouth. "Waaoo, ooo weeewwy hoo hhhine."(1), he remarked with a mouth full of candy after having seen Luna covered in spit after Pinkie regurgitated her. The mention of Luna being called Rarity by Pinkie gave Discord extra incentive to continue playing along. He swallowed before he spoke. "Pinkie! Look! It's Rarity! I didn't know she was on this train too." He turned to Luna in a playful manner. "When did you come on board?"

(1) "Wow, you really do shine."

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,747. Posted:

I predicted there would be a few days without a daily derp... and today is one of them... sorry.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,748. Posted:

@Pikpikman - No problem. I love some of what you find and I'll wait for the next one even if it becomes weekly, like FoTW.

@Twilight_Crow - I forgot to thank you for the late birthday wishes.
Also I thought that picture was to represent Trixie Vs. Equstria when I first saw it, silly waking up confusing me.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gummioguava

13,749. Posted:

>.>
<.<
>.>
Hi guys~! xD How ya'll doing?
What you've all wanted to see happen.. LJM playing with ponies~ ^_^' xD
Untitled
hugs everyone ( I dislike the term everypony for some reason...)
scoot scoot scoots away

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,750. Posted:

@I-Hate-Ponies - Has Jumpy seen it yet? I had a good laugh at the picture.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,751. Posted:

He told me yesterday he wants to kill equestria girls with fire, so... :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,752. Posted:

@i_hate_ponies Haha, that made me laugh! I noticed LJM had an avatar drew (is that correct english?) by you.

@twilight_crow I love these two! They make great music. Cant wait for the other half of the element songs.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Gummioguava

13,753. Posted:

@Aqueous Not that I know of, no.. Not sure if I want him to either.... :P
@Gioku I'm not particularly fond of Equestria girls myself, so I don't really blame him. >.<' haha They should've stuck with the ponies only.. To me, it's a scary crossover of MH and MLP...... But to each their own I suppose. ^_^
@CorporalPegasus I think it would be "I noticed LJM has an avatar drawn by you.", but it doesn't really matter. I shall take over NL one person at a time~ (well.. one profile picture at a time, but y'know..) jk jk .....anyone else want a picture? xP xD :P

Edited on by Gummioguava

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

13,754. Posted:

@I-hate-ponies

D:

I better be trying to crush that pony in my hands, while making those other ponies watching in horror!
Also, thanks for my new avatar u__u

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,755. Posted:

I hope I'm not the only one around here who enjoyed Equestria Girls... >.>

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,756. Posted:

Daily Derp #72!
Untitled
This was done by average_hanzo. I find some of his other stuff a bit creepy, and I think some of it would be NSFW, but in Daily Derp fashion... HERE'S A LINK!!! (click with caution)
http://average-hanzo.deviantart.com/

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,757. Posted:

I hate how some artists that makes some great images usually end up also making NSFW stuff. It's almost like the norm nowadays, like your work won't get appreciated unless you also make some NSFW material...

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,758. Posted:

I'm sorry to report that this is the second day where there will be no daily derp. My neighbor fell and had to go to the hospital, so I had to watch her kids. I just didn't have the time to search for some derp. I am sorry...

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,759. Posted:

Daily Derp #73!
Untitled
This was done by insanespyro. The rest of these cards are cool, but everything else is a pile of meh. HAVE A LINK!!!
http://insanespyro.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,760. Posted:

Whoa! Pony tarot cards. Now i've seen it all!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery