General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,641 to 13,660 of 14,856

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,641. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow Indeed he has. :D Excellent finds related to Button. And I must say that fan film looks to be quite good, if the music you posted is any indication anyways. The music they did sounds so close to Daniel Ingram, but they also give it there own touch if you know what I mean. I'll be watching this one like the others now. :) Story sounds good too, and I'm sorry to hear you still have that dreadful cough. :( I hope it clears up after all this time.

@Discostew Thanks for the warning.

@Aqueous That's such a clever comic. I love it. :)

@Pinkie_Pikpik All those Derps are great, especially the gif one. Keep em coming. :) I think I may help out here. ;)

Untitled
Blame it on my sudden playing spree of DuckTales Remastered. :P Link is in the image.

Luna hears Discord's shout from the next car over, and her blood starts to boil. "Just wait till I get my royal hooves on you!" She yells as she shakes her right foreleg vigorously in the air like a clenched fist. Then Twilight's sudden change of expression and slight laughter at not believing a word of what Luna had just said did not help matters much either. After Twilight takes her hoof off of the angrily befuddled princess and trots away, it takes Luna a moment before she turns around, shouting "Wait, Twilight Sparkle! I surely speaketh the truth!" It was to late to catch Twilight with her words however as she had already passed into the next train car. Letting out a grown as she watched Twilight's silhouette disappear from the curtain she turns away from it, which also had a somewhat suspicious pony in the sunglasses looking in on her, but she was so upset with Discord that she didn't pay much mind to what was her sister in disguise. Before she enters the train car that Discord is in, she catches herself and makes the royal Canterlot soothing motion with her hoof to try and calm herself down, if even a bit. She then pulls the curtain over to see Discord sitting with Pinkie, asking in a serious and condescending tone, "Do you see anything wrong here?"

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,642. Posted:

I love how Twilight putting a hoof of Luna and calling her Discord wasn't even registered :P @Lunapplebloom

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,643. Posted:

I've been hesitant about Ducktales Remastered after hear numerous reviews giving it a low score, but based on comments of those reviews, I'm thinking these reviewers had the wrong mindset just like they did when they were reviewing ZombiU, to which in that case, the reviewers were reviewing it not as a survival/horror game, but as one from the modern Resident Evil games where the original elements that made Resident Evil were tossed aside. If I do pick up DTR, it'll likely be after my vacation next week, because right now, I'm playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Yep, I finally bought it, digitally.

"Well, let me see." Still continuing to pet Pinkie, Discord looked Luna over. He looked at one side, then the other. With his other hand, he brought it up to his chin. He squinted his eyes as the look of perplexity spread across his face. His eyes continued to dart around as if to find something wrong. He tilted his head counterclockwise, then clockwise, then fully upside, still unable to find anything wrong, as if the obvious wasn't obvious at all. A moment later, his eyes widened, and his head rotated back into position. He chuckled a little. "Oh!" He smacked his forehead as he chocked on his laughter. "Now I see. Let me fix that up for you." He began swirling magic in his available hand, the other having rested on Pinkie. The light coming from his hand began to glow brighter, ever so much that it was filling up the train car. Before it became blinding, the light had faded, and Discord was sitting there with his arm out, his paw clasped and his thumb sticking upward. He opened his mouth, took his thumb and licked it. He then proceeded to move his thumb towards Luna. Luna's original color was seeping through a spot on her face, so Discord wiped it away with his thumb. He pulled back his arm and gave a smirk. "There, now you look perfect!"

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,644. Posted:

Daily Derp #41!
Untitled
This was done by velexane. She's done some cool stuff.
http://velexane.deviantart.com/
And @Lunapplebloom .. YOU STOLE TODAY'S ORIGINAL IMAGE!!!!!

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

13,645. Posted:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/youtube-updated-again-w...

this isn't okay
it's the opposite of okay
it's lpzb

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

13,646. Posted:

You know what, I just thought of something, does Diamond Tiara's cutie mark have any actual purpose aside from...wearing a tiara?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,647. Posted:

@Shadowing

The title bar color was a nice touch, but this.....now they're just making fun of us.....

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,648. Posted:

@Aqueous Whoops, you got me. I'll need to be more careful with late night posts. :P

@Discostew You're right about that aspect of reviewing probably being the case for the low scores. It's seriously one of the best games I've played this year, though I would factor a bit of nostalgia into the equation for giving it high marks. :P Congrats on the Dream Team purchase though. :) I'll refrain from further derailing now though.

@Pinkie_Pikpik Oh really? Terribly sorry about that. :( I should have figured this one was coming up. Still, your replacement pic looks great. :)

@Shadowing Eh, I liked it the first thing they did, but this new one... not so much.

@Electricmastro Tiara wearing is pretty much the name of the game for her so far, and being a snobby jerk. I think Sweetie Belle or Scootaloo touched upon it slightly when they were first introduced, but can't remember. I'll need to watch that one again.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,649. Posted:

Daily Derp #42!
Untitled
This was done by fikakorv, She's done a lot of good stuff, and some of it has been featured on EQD. Have a link.
http://fikakorv.deviantart.com/

Edited on by Pikpikp

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,650. Posted:

Daily Derp #43!
Untitled
This was done by savestate. He's done some good stuff. Here's the link.
http://savestate.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,651. Posted:

I'm at Gen Con right now, about to participate in the MLP TCG game. Heck, I'll even walk home with a beta deck. :3

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,652. Posted:

I'm still sick and I had a trying day. But today is Saturday and the show must go on. :P

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week,== Trixie! Because we need more great and powerfulness:
Trixie, Appleloosa Sheriff by Einhander
[On Fimfiction Adventure Incomplete Teen]
Trixie is very guilty of crimes against pony. She must choose, jail, or becoming the new sheriff of Appleloosa. But Luna gave her three rules:
Rule One: Thou must Protect the Innocent and Uphold the Law.
Rule Two: Thou cannot Lie or Boast about things Thou hast not done.
Rule Three: Thou may only use thy magic in discharge of thy duties.
Will she became the hero Appleloosa needs? Or will she fail and end up in prison anyway?

This is a fairly recent story with a very original premise. It is funny and entertaining. Then the action begins, and suddenly it really shines. I can't stop feeling this is going somewhere interesting. With a well thought set up, that includes great OCs, goodies and baddies, and a Trixie with a stronger character that is still enough on character to be recognizable, this adventure already made me feel excited. Oh and there are EPLOSIONS! :P
Writing is very good.

And... more Trixie:

Untitled

Celestia sees Twilight walking away, her sister turned Rarity tries to stop her but she doesn't hear. Finally, the fake unicorn walks away as well.

After thinking for a moment she decides to follow Twilight Sparkle, it was safer, after all she would still be affected by the "not your business" spell in her clothes.

The Prinncess "stealthily" moved through the train car, her antics ignored by everypony.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

13,653. Posted:

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Untitled

Is that Fidget from Dust: An Elysian Tail?

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,654. Posted:

Daily derp #44!
Untitled
This was done by justaninnocentpony. He has some cool stuff on his DA, so check it out.
http://justaninnocentpony.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,655. Posted:

Sylverstone wrote:

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Untitled

Is that Fidget from Dust: An Elysian Tail?

Untitled

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,656. Posted:

Daily Derp #45!
Untitled
This was done by ShyShyOctavia. I haven't checked out any more of her stuff, so look with some caution.
http://shyshyoctavia.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,657. Posted:

Daily Derp #46!
Untitled
This was done by pathora. He/she has done some photos, and a few more ponies like this. Have the link.
http://pathora.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,658. Posted:

Daily Derp #47!
Untitled
This was done by tomdantherock. He has done a lot of pony GIFs. Have a link.
http://tomdantherock.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,659. Posted:

Daily Derp # 48!
Untitled
This was done by DitzyHooves. She's done some good stuff and a LOT of Derpy. Have a link.
http://ditzyhooves.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,660. Posted:

Here's some pictures of the TCG:

Untitled

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital