General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,621 to 13,640 of 14,743

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,621. Posted:

Daily Derp #36!
Untitled
This was done by smiba11. I, again, haven't checked out the rest of his work, but I'll link his DA in this post.
http://smiba11.deviantart.com/

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

13,622. Posted:

Keep your ponies at your pony websites..not here...BTW derpy is overrated....

I may be small...but when i can transform into anything..I WILL GET YOU!!
But if you liek Eevees...INFINITE CUDDLES!!!
But i love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games.
And i'm playing KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

13,623. Posted:

what's this thread for?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

13,624. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

Keep your ponies at your pony websites..not here...BTW derpy is overrated....

My friend Chubs here just gave you your answer:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

what's this thread for?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

13,625. Posted:

My comment is NOT supposed to be rude.... it's just a little annoying to see MLP posts popping all over unrealated websites, and derpy IS overrated, it was just put in as a joke and all of a sudden became THE most popular pony in the franchise! maybe it's due to me being not a brony....but i hope no one took it as a rude comment...

My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,626. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

My comment is NOT supposed to be rude.... it's just a little annoying to see MLP posts popping all over unrealated websites, and derpy IS overrated, it was just put in as a joke and all of a sudden became THE most popular pony in the franchise! maybe it's due to me being not a brony....but i hope no one took it as a rude comment...

I didn't, but we are on the General Dicussion part of the forum, here we have all kinds of unrelated threads, Anime, Adventure Time, a random RP, this place is for anyone talking about anything they like, and well, we like ponies, so that is why this is here.

But yeah Derpy is absolutely meh, but even if I don't care about her there is nice art of her, and this thread is for every brony, for each their own.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

13,627. Posted:

Well, as long as there no more threads with other areas without 'general discussion' i'm okay with it..justs keep it on this post :-)

My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

13,628. Posted:

No need to watch or condition the bronies. Nobody will go genghis khan and try to raid the site with pony pictures. The other fandoms in the site won't either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,629. Posted:

Another slow week, and I'm still sick. :( Celestia! Will this cough ever go away?

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The week== something sweet and simple I just found:
Keeping Your Hooves On The Ground by InsertAuthorHere
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-Life Complete Everyone]
Have you ever wondered what happened right after Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy got their cutie marks? The Cutie Mark Crusaders do. Let's hear the story of how Rainbow rushed to rescue Fluttershy from the most evil of places: THE GROUND.

Just a short, cute piece that imagines the events that lead RD and Fluttershy to be friends. With some very nice underline world building, this short story gives an amazing depth to our dear characters and the bond they share.
Great writing.

And a little music:

A pretty nice piece promoting a new fan animation project that just started. It looks is gonna be a full movie, very ambitious. Check out their tumblr if you are interested. They have animatic trailer.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,630. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

Well, as long as there no more threads with other areas without 'general discussion' i'm okay with it..justs keep it on this post :-)

That is what we were told, and what we continue to do. To restrict all pony posts to this thread. It is annoying when different forums get so many separate pony threads, which is why I'm glad all pony-related stuff is consolidated into this single thread. Plus, it means we don't have to go looking for any others. And because were following the rules as such, the mods tolerate us, and moderate this thread when haters or spammers try to throw a wrench in things.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

grenworthshero

13,631. Posted:

I just watched Equestria Girls for the first time and it was actually really good. I was skeptical at first, but pretty much as soon as it started my fears were behind me.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,632. Posted:

grenworthshero wrote:

I just watched Equestria Girls for the first time and it was actually really good. I was skeptical at first, but pretty much as soon as it started my fears were behind me.

Nice to hear more people finding it not as bad as they thought.

......I still haven't seen it, but not because I don't want to. Been busy with a programming project these past many weeks, and I'm trying to get a demo of my game released before I go on vacation on the 19th.

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

13,633. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

Barging into a pony thread and yelling at MLP fans, as well as running down the favorite character of a lot of fans, is /very/ rude. Just because you see Pony doesn't mean you have to automatically demonize it, especially if they're not trying to convert /other/ threads into Pony threads. Your backtracking suggests to me that you were sorry you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, not that you were trying to steal the cookies in the first place.

Discostew wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

Nice to hear more people finding it not as bad as they thought.

......I still haven't seen it, but not because I don't want to. Been busy with a programming project these past many weeks, and I'm trying to get a demo of my game released before I go on vacation on the 19th.

Yes, the movie was quite good. The two biggest problems in the movie is how rushed some scenes are and Flash Sentry. Then again, Flash probably suffered big time because of how short they wanted to keep the movie.

Seriously, only about 70-minutes long. Was an hour and forty minutes too long for kids nowadays? We could have had some character development, a check-in with the ponies back in Equestria, /and/ extra dramatic tension.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,634. Posted:

Daiy Derp #37!
Untitled
This was done by pekou. She is really talented and has done some really good stuff. Have a link.
http://pekou.deviantart.com/

-Greed

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,635. Posted:

Daily Derp #38!
Untitled
This was done by Miss-glitter, and all of her stuff is adorable.
http://miss-glitter.deviantart.com/

-Greed

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,636. Posted:

Twilight looking confused at Luna looking like Rarity after listening to her story. Broke out in laughter and pointed a hoof at Luna. After having a good laugh she put the same hoof on where Luna's left fore leg became part of her back and looked right at Luna's face, "Seriously, Discord? You make yourself look like Rarity. Start speaking in Luna's voice, then have yourself echo from down the fall, as if it would prove your point?! What a joke, now I'll be off to see where Luna really is, you and Pinkie back there is just too awkward." Twilight begins trotting down the train car past Luna, in search of her, still thinking Luna as Rarity is Discord. "Luna where are you?" Crossing over into the next car, not even noticing Celestia hiding nearby her as she began to pass Celestia.

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,637. Posted:

Daily Derp #39!
Untitled
This was done by tranquilmind. He's done a bunch of pony stuff. Have a link
http://tranquilmind.deviantart.com/

-Greed

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,638. Posted:

Pinkie_Pikpik wrote:

Daily Derp #39!
Untitled

Hah, I like that one. Just for fun, I move my mouse with her, making it look like she's chasing it.

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

13,639. Posted:

Pinkie_Pikpik wrote:

Daily Derp #39!
Untitled

That's cute.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,640. Posted:

Daily Derp #40!
Untitled
This was done by Celebi-Yoshi. She's done a lot of good art, and some good photos. Here's the link.
http://celebi-yoshi.deviantart.com/

-Greed