Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,561 to 13,580 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

@MasterGraveheart Oh I have a feeling I knew. I think I was actually thinking of you when she showed up again.

@CorporalPegasus I hope they find their way over to you there. They have quite a few variations, with the one I was hoping to get being Applejack. I'm not complaining with what I've got though.

@Gioku Hope you win. Fluttershy, Kirby, and Shyguy should be able to give you a decent leed.

@Discostew What? Plushies? You must be mistaken... I have no interest whatsoever... But cool that they just confirmed that more where on the way. I expect a fully functional hat on Applejack though when she comes. And congrats to the monopoly! The figures are really nice looking in that box. Also, I can't comment as to why you feel that way about the film. Course, seeing a poster always makes me get a little excited for something, especially when it's Disney inspired and looks stylish to boot. I'm not expecting excellence of the finest quality though in animation and story telling. At least, I hope, it will just be an enjoyable watch. And in response of upcoming episodes...

It's not actually Pinkie Pride this week, It's Three is a Crowd.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Lunapplebloom thanks!
...but I dunno, there's some serious competition!

Also, you guys may remember the Equestria Girls drawings I was doing. I haven't finished anymore of them yet because school got in the way, but the semester ends today so I've got no homework and I've got a three-day weekend this weekend, so I should be able to work on them again.
I've already got Rarity half finished!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred At least Flutershy and Rarity appear to be official artwork... I can't speak for the others 'cause I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they're official, too. I'm not sure how this one picture could make you want to see the movie, but OK!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

CanisWolfred wrote:

Speaking of Equestria Girls, is this legit?
Untitled

Because I might want to watch this movie now.

Should be, yeah. That's what they look like in EqG.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

CanisWolfred

Okay. See, nobody told me there were Furrified versions of them, and the artwork I saw made it look like they were just Doug-style random-colored humans. Now suddenly it pertains to my interests. I'll report back soon.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred yeah at the end they get the elements of harmony together (or something like that, I don't remember exactly), and they get ears and wings and so forth.

Eel

That's not really how they look for most of the movie, these are their "awakened forms" after they gain the power of friendship.

Because you know, being a good friend may transform you into a horse mutant!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aqueous

The more I hear about it, the more my interest wanes and my curiosity loses interest.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

They still have those creepy dolls though...
Untitled
I swear by the third movie they will be the horse women of the apocalypse

IGOR!

Discostew

Hmm, I got the episodes for today and next week mixed up. Thought for sure the one which is set for 2/1 was supposed to be for today, 1/25. Seems a little -chaotic-. Oh well, I'm excited for both anyways.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Bolt_Strike

@CorporalPegasus That'd actually be an improvement. At least horsemen of the apocalypse provide an interesting conflict.

Seriously though, Four Horses of the Apocalypse would be epic pony villains.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

sugarpixel

I'm watching the new episode... lookin' good so far!

...but I'm never disappointed, anyway.

Bolt_Strike

Discostew wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

@CorporalPegasus That'd actually be an improvement. At least horsemen of the apocalypse provide an interesting conflict.

Seriously though, Four Horses of the Apocalypse would be epic pony villains.

LOL, I remember that, that sketch was made before FiM was a thing.

I remember thinking how ludicrous it would be if MLP were that dark (which is the reason behind the sketch in the first place), but after FiM gave us villains like Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, and King Sombra, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to see something like that.

Bolt_Strike

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!

Another saturday, another post, but most importantly: MORE PONEH!

About today’s episode Three’s A Crowd...

Yeah! Discord is back, and he is being naughty; he really made the episode song and everything, but the funniest part is that we really don’t know how much. Was he really testing Twilight, or is there something more to his actions? This is exactly how I wanted him to be used and is good fun. Still, I really didn’t like Cadance much on this, they didn’t even sang Sunshine Sunshine... Cadance has never stopped being a Mary Sue, but she has have better participations in previous episodes. Pinkie Pie being a complete moron random joke pony throughout the WHOLE episode is getting old, :/ don’t misunderstand me, it is funny. But why can’t they use her for that AND something more, like in the first season.

Other than that the episode felt incomplete, maybe this will be like the The Games Ponies Play + Just for Sidekicks combo, and we may see what happens to Fluttershy on her travel in a future episode, at least I hope, otherwise there were too many loose ends.

And thank you so much The Hub for spoiling me next week episode with your silly advertisement... I don’t like you. Pinkie Pie and Weird Al in what will most probably be the season’s promised musical by Amy Keating Rogers... CAN’T WAIT!

@Discostew That Monopoly is awesome! Great you finally got it. I hope you can get your Twilight soon.

@Gioku Good Luck in the avi contest. And I can’t wait to see more of your art.

@Aqueous It can’t hurt you to watch it, hate it, and have a real opinion, you know? Seriously though, now that I know you better, I am 80% sure you won’t like it, so just ignore the posts about EQG.

Trixie’s Month on the FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week:==
TRIXIE SHIPPED!

I know most bronies here are not shipping enthusiasts (or they don’t say it ) but for anyone who may just be watching and like it, I’m posting some cute and simple stories with romance as their main theme. Here goes a triple shipping post:

She Knows how To Treat A Lady by MisteriousStranger
[On Fimfiction Romance Incomplete Teen]
A year after the events of "Magic Duel", Trixie's career isn't going very well. She has decided to swallow her pride and return to Ponyville. After finding Trixie hurt at her door, Rarity, known for her generosity, decides to let her stay in her boutique. They don't get along at first, but after some events, Trixie starts to feel something new, something she has never feel before.

A Raritrixie ship. It has a good origin story for Trixie, simple and sensible. The author writes everything well, but romantic dialogue. You can tell he has no idea how a romantic conversation goes . Still that can also be fun and the story is cute enough..
Decent writing.

The Trixie Treatment by DerpyDitzyDerpyDo
[On Fimfiction Romance Complete Teen]
It all began during a terrible snow storm. Two mares with an awkward past end up forced to share each others company. A kindness offered and a kindness reciprocated. And before they knew what was happening they both were tumbling head over hooves. But into what? Friendship? Or something more.

A Trixiejack ship. This story tells everything from AJ's point of view, portraying a very tridimensional AJ with a very cool personality. Trixie is just utterly cute, a more innocent version of the normaly obnoxious mare that has very deep backstory. The romance is anything but subtle, but only inside AJ's mind, it depends much on introspection.
Good writing.

I Can Be Sensitive! by Philosopher01
[On Fimfiction Romance Incomplete Teen]
In her way to what she expected to be a peaceful morning in the spa, Twilight runs into one of the last ponies she expected to meet: rude and arrogant Trixie Lulamoon. However something about her seems more... amiable. What she doesn't know is that this time around.Trixie had decided to return to Ponyville, the site of her two-time humiliation, to seek out the one pony she has ever truly admired (besides herself). but will she work past her arrogance and aggressive nature to win over the kind-hearted Twilight Sparkle?

A Twixie ship. Twilight is oblivious to Trixie's feelings, and Trixie has no idea of what she is doing, hilarity ensues. It is worth it just to read the Drunk Trixie scene, but the author keeps the interactions entertaining, even when the plot seems to not advance.
Nice writing.

And to change things a bit...
Trixie music!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - lol. No, I likely won't like it, not sure it is worth my time to do so just to say I watched it and I don't like it.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

@Twilght_Crow Judging from the leaked episode titles, yeah, we will get to see what Fluttershy did.

Also Brad (or Flash Sentry/Dreamy Cutebottom) made a cameo!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Discostew

Was planning on waiting for Yayponies to upload it, but I couldn't wait any longer, knowing it had Discord in it, so....I watched it.

Loved the episode, and as high on the chart as it is for me, Pinkie Apple Pie still kinda leads just slightly. Discord continues to be the lovable trickster even after being reformed. I did kinda figure he was faking the sickness the entire time, but obviously didn't know the purpose behind it. The one thing I wanted to hear was the song, because, quite frankly, John de Lancie doesn't sound like one that could sing a song in the way we've been hearing in the show so far. Sure enough though, the style used was just perfect for him. Some trivia, but it seems Mr de Lancie is dyslexic, which makes his ability to do this song even more astounding imo. And, just to let you all know, I plan to dub that song when I have the chance, even though I haven't done any dubbing since about an exact year ago. The last one that I did was a preview, prior his reform that he would ensue, a clip with Shy and Twi to name a few, but I never got it finished. Attempting to do all that rhyming, I screw up too much with all that timing, but again I try with hope confiding on the chance for it to start subsiding, before others give their throats a trying, on the song that I am here implying....what the heck is this right here I'm typing!?!.............ahem.....back to the episode.......I agree with TC about Cadence. She was just kinda there, not real interesting. Seemed like just a stand-in for the episode to continue on, as it could have been anyone else, and it would still turn out the same, imo. Interesting that they included a short cameo of Flash Sentry, even though it was said he would not be in Season 4 by the same person who helped write this episode. The worm creature is one more example that this show isn't strictly for little girls, perhaps that it would have likely given them nightmares. I assume the sneezing of it and getting Discord truly sick was meant to help alleviate that idea with comedy. I'd rank this episode 2nd in Season 4, under Pinkie Apple Pie.

Heh, it turns out I was right about the special guest voiceover appearance. the Hub's press release back in December listed this voice over for this episode, not the next one, and was later corrected.

One last thing - Best new reaction face

Untitled

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.