General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,501 to 13,520 of 14,587

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

13,501. Posted:

Pinkie giggled at Dizzy. "Luna went to the bathroom silly! It's me, Pinkie!" she said as her upper body turned towards him and put her front hooves on the arm of the chair.

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

13,502. Posted:

The Daily Derp #3!
Untitled

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,503. Posted:

@Pinkie_Pikpik I'm liking this idea you had. Some Derpy pictures daily is never a bad thing. Keep it up. :)

@Discostew I love that video and hate that video at the same time now that I have that stupid song stuck in my head. :P

@Morphtorok I must agree with you on Equestria Girls. I watched it recently myself, and It wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated. Sure, you still have the cliched High School stuff thrown in, but it still was entertaining. I still would have liked a pony movie in Equestria though, but it could always be worse I suppose.

I'll do an RP post a bit later, as I got other things I need to attend to. I have a special announcement however...

Me and a few other people from this thread got together a while ago to make a video podcast of Friendship is Magic, and I'm happy to report that it's finally done! Introducing the first episode of PonyLife Around the World! Also known to be the place where all your pony dreams come true. :P

I'd like to thank everyone who attended the recording that day, and for your patience in waiting for me to finally get the editing done on this thing. I hope you all enjoy it. :)

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,504. Posted:

Holy Cow, so much RP to catch up on! I'll get through it eventually, who knows, maybe I'll even post again.

@Lunapplebloom Awesome, the first episode is up, I'm listening now :D

I'm learning how to make gifs, so the first one I made was ponies!
Untitled

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

13,505. Posted:

Okay, so I'm just curious where everypony stands on the issue. Would you side with the Solar Empire, New Lunar Republic, or do you fall somewhere in between? Personally, I'm with the NLR, not because Celestia's a tyrant, but because Luna deserves a chance at ruling the land after being imprisoned for 1000 years, aaaannnnnddddd... Celestia is kind of a bad ruler... (don't hate me!)

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,506. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom - Can't hear the first pony clip or two but otherwise great job

@Pinkie_PikPik - What do you mean?

Edit: Lucky find
Untitled
Source: http://derpibooru.org/114470?scope=scpec03f4d4118cb23c056a007...

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

13,507. Posted:

@Aqueous What do I mean by what?

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,508. Posted:

@Pinkie_PikPik - I asked you what your comment means. >.<

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

13,509. Posted:

I think it means " who do like more, Celestia or Luna?".

Psst- Luna.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

13,510. Posted:

@Aqueous It's about the idea that if Luna rose up against Celestia to take control, her reason being debatable, would you support Luna or Celestia? Here's the know your meme page on it http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/the-new-lunar-repub...
And Daily Derp #4!
Untitled

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,511. Posted:

@Aqueous Oops, sorry. I had lowered the clips audio down so that I could hear the voices clearer. I guess I missed those in my last editing checkup sweep. I still have the original working file however, so I can fix it up if needed. And thanks for the feedback. Also nice find there. :)

@Wildvine53 Thanks, hope you liked it. Cool gif though. :) I wonder what we'll see from you next maybe.

@Pinkie_Pikpik Hmm... I don't know. I feel they go well with ruling together. Kinda like peanut butter and strawberry jam together on thick slice of bread. Sure, they may taste good apart, but together they taste even better. :) That said though, my bias makes Luna edge a bit ahead of Celestia, I suppose. She is my avatar for the moment after all. :P

Speaking of Luna...

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

13,512. Posted:

Today I saw Equestria Girls. Yeah, it was a bit different, and I'm not really fond of high school dramas, but I really liked it. The audience in the only room in the only theater in our mediumish suburban city was nearly packed with bronies, there was even a group of 8-year-old boys there! And the audible reaction the film got from the audience (including me) was very positive. This gives me hope that Hasbro will order up a real theatrical pony movie someday, and I would love to see that.

@Lunapplebloom: Huzzah! I really enjoyed your editing. Great work!

@Wildvine: GIF gold. Right there.

@Pinkie_Pikpik: Luna. Also, I'm enjoying my daily dose of Derp. :)

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,513. Posted:

@Pinkie_PikPik - Never read the fic, so I won't say either for safety.

@Lunapplebloom - Your welcome

Twilight bursts out laughing and points a hoof at Discord. "You thought she was Luna?!" Starting to giggle. "You didn't really think Luna could change into Pinkie did you?"

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,514. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom, I'll be sure to give that a listen. Would love to join you guys sometime.

@Pinkie_PikPike, appreciate the Daily Derpy. Keep up the good work. Also, when I was still I brony I always sided with Solar Empire.

@Wildvine53, love the gif! Hope to see more from you soon.

One of my favorite PMV's out there, it's none other than the faux intro to the ponyfied version of The Aquabats! Super Show!. The Aquabucks! Super Show!
Be sure to watch The Aquabats, every Saturday on the Hub! Seriously, it's an amazing show! it's currently in its second season, and sadly, it might be its last, due to the poor ratings that it has. So, please, please, PLEASE watch this show! Help save this amazing show!

Anyhow, without further ado, here's my next installment in the NL RP!

Dashing through the busy streets of Las Pegasus, the equine citizens of Sin City shrieked in horror.

Don’t you think you’re attracting a little too much attention to yourself?

Above the monotonous cries, sirens could be heard coming from off in the distance.

If you don’t find a way to stay out of the crowded streets, you’re going to have a lot more on your plate besides panicking ponies.

Do you have any ideas?

You’re seriously asking the voice inside your head that you literally just found out about a couple of minutes ago for advice?

I don’t see why not. I’ve dealt with stranger things before, no?

Hmm... You do have a point...

Suddenly, PDCC is confronted by two large colts in uniform. Without a moments hesitation, the Paranormal Detective does a super sweet roundhouse kick, effectively knocking out the two potential assailants. Little did he know, however, that these two colts weren’t actually police officers, but male dancers from a rather salacious bar on break.

WHOA, how did I do that?! I never knew I could land such sweet roundhouse kicks before!

I’m bending the rules a bit. Anyway, take a right here, it’ll lead you into an alley and away from the crowd.

Taking the advice from the disembodied voice, Chubby suddenly finds himself in another dark, abandoned alley. Chubby was beginning to grow suspicious of this mysterious voice. How did it know so much? And what did he mean by ‘bending the rules’? Using his keen detective skills, Chubby proceeded to interrogate him.

So, you see-"

Look, I already know that you’re suspicious of me. There’s no need to waste our time interrogating me.

SEE! What’s up with that?! How could you possibly know that?! Are you stalking me or something?!

Listen! There’s no time to dwell on such foolish notions. Just find Twilight and the others before it’s too late.

There you go again! What does that even mean?

We’re wasting time here!

Defiantly, the detective decides to stop dead in his tracks.

OH, C’MON!

I’m not moving until you explain what’s going on. Why am I in Las Pegasus? The last thing I remember was fighting Pinkie’s evil self in front of Twilight’s home. And why do you want me to find Twilight and her friends so badly?

Sigh... FINE. If you want to know so badly then I’ll tell you.

Look, I think I should start off by telling you that the Las Pegasus, no, the ENTIRE WORLD that you’re in isn’t the one that you’re familiar with.

What? What are you saying...?

The world and everybody that you knew is pretty much destroyed. You’re currently in a mirrored version of the world that you inhabited, and while this might be a copy of the world that you once knew and loved, things are rather different here.

Chubby?

S-sorry... What do you mean by that?

Well, from what I can gather, even though it’s a near perfect copy, you never quite existed in this universe...

Edited on by Syrup

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,515. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

T.C. here on vacations, free to play games and read pony, but mostly play games... though I know I will end up reading pony more but I can try.

@Nobodys_Angel Congratulations, cool celebration vector! And I just saw your question at tumblr, thanks, I need to think how to answer it.

@Discostew OMC... so much fluff and rainbows! :D

@Lunapplebloom Great job on the video! That edition was amazing.

@Wildvine63 Awesome gif. I hope you do join us on the RP again.

@Pinkie_Pikpik I actually belong to a fimfiction group that frowns upon using the whole NLR vs SE, on fan fiction. Even though I love Celestia and prefer her to Luna, I think they should rule together as sisters and friends. However, I really have no problem when the idea is used in memes, comics and basically mindless fun.
Thanks for the great Derpy art!

FoTW

Tonight on the first gaming night I have had in ages... I mean, tonight on the ==Fic of The Week== game crossover yay:

The Sword Coast by AdrianVesper
[On Fimfiction Adventure Incomplete Teen]
For reasons beyond her knowledge, Twilight Sparkle pupil of archmage Star Swirl the bearded, has a price on her head. Forced to abandon her home at the fortress library of Candlekeep, the young mage shall gather allies and uncover the Magic of Friendship, and with it, her destiny.

A big adventure has begun, following the story of Baldur's Gate, but not obnoxiously close, with nice twists and intelligent parallels. It has very good action scenes and characterizations, great even if you have no idea what Baldur's Gate is. It is a bit graphical on the violence but doesn't get gory. Amazing writing.

And fun with the princesses:
Untitled

Thanks to all bronies for all your contributions. :)

I really think I shall rejoin the RP, so maybe someone could wake Celestia up? ;) ;)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,516. Posted:

@Syrup Sure. I'll see what I can do when I decide to do this again. Hope you like it. :) And I'd watch if I could, but I can't, since I have no cable. It's really an awesome show, and it be a shame for it to fail after this season.

@ToastyYogurt Awesome Balrog find. :D You always find the right pic for the occasion. :) And thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the subscribe.

@Twilight_Crow Thanks for the compliment. :) Story looks good, and the comic was hysterically funny. :D Great finds.

Luna continues trotting through to the next car, but still sees none of the facilities she seeks. 'You better have installed one those rooms on this train Fancy Pants, or so help me...' Suddenly her mind stops racing as her eyes catch a paper that a pony is reading, unaware that Celestia is sitting close by thanks to her disguise spell. She walks up behind the blue pony with a light brown mane, eyeing the paper more closely with each step and starting to read aloud, "Princess Celestia abdicates throne, chaos take the streets. We, for one, welcome our new chaotic overlord... What?!" She yells, as she forcefully grabs the paper from the pony. "I have Discord here with me, how could those foals print this inaccurate..." Her words wander off as she finds the picture of the chaotic overlord in question. It was a picture Gummy the alligator wearing one of Celestia's crowns. There was a moment of silence, until the train car suddenly erupted with shrill sound of a scream of horror.

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

13,517. Posted:

The daily derp #5!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Gummio

13,518. Posted:

Hi guys!! **hugs** And welcome to the forums to all of the new comers I have failed to welcome in the past!
Though I may not play an active role in this RP (heck, the thread in general) I do enjoy a bit of participation. And hey, Gummi shouldn't always be around or he'd lose his subtle antics. :3

Gummi who was having quite a peaceful nap is suddenly jolted awake when he rolls out from pinkie's hair onto the cold hard floor of what appears to be a palace of sorts. He figures Pinkie must have been in her usual bouncy and ecstatic mood (He's fallen out of her hair several times due to this reason, and it annoyed Gummi to a degree). He ends up knocking against a dresser, and he sees some shiny yellow thing before everything goes blank. When he comes to, he is being carried in a basket on the back of a pony in armor with the yellow object and there are frantic ponies all over. He looks confused, or at least he would if he could express his emotions better, and he thinks to himself "What the hey? Why do these silly ponies always have to make such a silly ruckus…" Already bored of the situation he rolls his eyes around to look for something to eat and he notices some cupcakes on a table in the corner of the room which they were currently walking away from. Gummi makes some dinosaur like noises and frantically flails his arms around trying to indicate his want of the pink sugary goodness, but because the guard seems too focused on getting to somewhere Gummi jumps from the basket and waddles over to the table to quench his sugary desire.

Edited on by Gummio

Previously I-hate-ponies
Thanks Karakatodzo for the profile pic!
bluey1996.deviantart.com
gummio.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

13,519. Posted:

Let's celebrate! Celebrate what you ask? Well... errr...ummm... Why day 6 of the daily derp of course!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

13,520. Posted:

Daily Derp #7! Featuring muffin juice!
Untitled