Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,421 to 13,440 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

I really liked this weeks episode. I would've liked it it focused on Spike a bit less, but really thats all. I liked the powers and refrences they had. This one was a lot better then Mare-Do-Well for sure.
But the ending got me thinking, why wasn't the Daring Do episode, you know, in a book? A lot of people seemed to dislike the Daring Do is real bit, so what if it was a book out of the same store? Could've gotten a nice little continuity there.

IGOR!

Twilight_Crow

Happy Hearth's Warming!

Untitled

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

Alright, post time. I apologize again for all my inactivity here. So many things to do it seems in life these days...

Last week episode discussed, but spoilers anyways.

But as for last weeks episode, I really enjoyed it. I've always enjoyed super hero cartoons since the early Batman the Animated series, so seeing ponies take it on was something else. The comedy was great, and they cleverly took care of situations to try and keep the rating down. My favorite to see in this episode was Rarity (Or should I say, Radiance ) as she supplied most of the comedic elements. Overall fun episode, and I agree with Discostew's idea and was thinking the same thing as I saw it. The template for this episode could have been considered for Daring don't, but canned from overly similar. But getting the book from the same place could have worked, and I honestly wouldn't have mind, but what's been done is done.

@Discostew Why thank you. I don't know why it took that long to show up, but better late then never.

Go @LordJumpMad! You'll always be my favorite persecutor here.

@Aqueous Thanks for the move. I'll be moving soon here then.

@Gioku haven't read your latest take, but I'll try to get to it ASAP.

@TwilightPoint Awesome! I'm liking these line arts.

@Twilight_Crow I You showing off the Table top RPG pic (Which is awesome btw) really makes me want to try it out someday. Course when things are less crazy around me. But nice looking story, and for it being so short makes it easy for me to pick up and read it. I'll give it a shot. Any recommendations for Chris... I mean Hearth's Warming?.Not that you need to find any, but curious if you have any favorites. And Mweey Christmas and Hearth's Warming to you as well.

And a Merry Christmas and Hearth's Warming to everypony! I hope you all have some hot chocolate or something and stay warm.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

Happy Hearth's Warming to you all, from Santa Discord!

Untitled

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

sugarpixel

Hey so did any of you guys also get anything MLP related for Christmas?
We got these two little blind-pack squishy MLP figurines... and they were both Alicorn Twilight... which is a shame, because I really liked the design they had for them... I really would have preferred anything other than Alicorn Twilight, but oh well.

We got a Rainbow Dash plush... it looks kinda... eh... our little plastic Rainbow Dash from McDonalds looks better, lol.
Got a plastic Rarity figurine, though; and it looks really nice! That was probably the best one we got!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Discostew

So far, I got a Brony T-Shirt form my older brother. The decal is the top-right of this image (I couldn't find it by itself)
Untitled

I am also getting the MLP edition of Monopoly from my aunt, but it'll be a few weeks before I get it. I have no idea what else is the come.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Twilight_Crow

Well, my dad gave Super Mario 3D World! Which I knew it was coming so yay.

But then my mom surprised me with this beauty:
Untitled

I know it is not perfect, but I really like the design of this Twilight, and the resemblance is enough for me.

@Lunapplebloom Mmm I remember you like Button Mash? Here try this story:
The Gift of the Mash by Rated PonyStar
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-Life Complete Everyone]
Haven't read it, planing to do it tonight after the festivities are over. Hope you like it.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Twilight_Crow

@Gioku LOL That was actually pretty cool.
Now stay away from my Twilight.

Aqueous

Merry Hearth's Warming Christmas time everypony!!

@Twilight_Crow - The wings are discoloured! :0 That's clearly a spoiler

@Gioku - Nope but my sister got 3 equstria girls dolls. I'm never going near Fluttershy, Twilight or Sunset Shimmer. Talk about creepy.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Aqueous: Oh god don't get me started on those dolls...
...since I really enjoyed Equestria Girls, I thought it might be kinda cool to get one of the dolls...
...and then I laid eyes upon the unholy abominations that are the Equestria Girls dolls...
Untitled
...I get the creeps just thinking about them...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Gioku - lol, I still have no watch Equstria Girls, mainly do to the design.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Aqueous: I watched it, and enjoyed it! ...maybe a little bit too much...

OK a lot too much, lol.

Though I enjoyed it, it seems that they just took a look at Monster High and the likes and decided, "hey, we can do that, too"; and by golly they did! ...so not everyone's gonna like that I guess.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.