Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 14,348

Wildvine53

Hooray for more Apple Jack. I agree with @Private-pegasus The Last round up synopsis makes it seem like a Mane 6 episode. Is it just me, or does the title of episode 15 make any one else think of the story of John Henry?

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

LzWinky

If Gary Oak likes ponies, then maybe I'll reconsider

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Syrup

lz20XX wrote:

If Gary Oak likes ponies, then maybe I'll reconsider

Damn, straight, son! It's all about the ponies!

Untitled

NOOOO! Not those ponies! These ponies!

Untitled

There, much better.

Tare

Episode 14 seems more like everypony except AppleJack. Kinda of like how Fluttershy went to the bog in "Pinkie Sense"

10 bucks says the other 5 misunderstand AppleJacks absence.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Twilight_Crow

I come here and have to avoid spoilers imediatly, well that's life.

Untitled

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRONIES!!!

@Aqueous I don't have SF64 3D, only the original and VC version, haven't touch it for a while, shame on me. I'm just terrible at it. Adding you on 3DS right away, My FC is already up on my Backloggery.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

Happy New Year Everypony, I might be an hour and a half late but being in the future makes me on time, ah the fun of time zones. Also looks like we have a full month of ponies. Oh dear, not watching any of them each day is hurting me. Is this how they'll keep us here?

@Twilight_Crow - Adding complete, love that picture, is it your own? Also race you on Mario Kart, there are some community codes for pony groups, I can fetch you from an earlier page if you'd like, I'll swapnote them, so you can dodge spoilers. PS. Don't worry about Starfox 64, it took me a long time to get good at getting points and oddly enough the hard mode makes one of the easy path levels the hardest, plus it can be tricky to earn the medals on places like Aquas where there are only a enemies to kill, though hard mode helps with that and then I had an advantage when it comes to pulling off flips and u-turns, as I could just push a button.

Anyway good night everypony, or should I say good morning, sleep well

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

SquiggleTail wrote:

SquiggleTail wrote:

Since it's two more weeks until the new episode, here are some of the episode you have can look forward to.

Episode 12
Season 2, Episode 12: Family Appreciation Day
Air Date: January 7th, 2012
Synopsis: Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in her class.

Episode 13
Season 2, Episode 12: Baby Cakes
Air Date: January 12th, 2012
Synopsis: Pinkie Pie tries babysitting Cake's twin toddlers but finds it harder than she thought.

Episode 14
Season 2, Episode 14: The Last Roundup
Air Date: January 21st, 2012
Synopsis: Applejack disappears and the friends set out on a journey to find her

Episode 15
Season 2, Episode 15: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
Air Date: January 28th, 2012
Synopsis: The Flim Flam brothers challenge the Apples to a Cider Making Contest for the farm.

Is it just me, or does episode 13 sound a lot like Stare Master, but with Pinkie Pie instead of Fluttershy and the Cake twins over the Cutie Mark Crusaders? Could it be the FIRST PONY REHASH?!

On an unrelated note, I am addicted to this show and I can't seem to stop watching...

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

Welcome to the herd Destroyer64.

I'm not one for drawing fan art but after several swapnotes where I have tried and drawn poorly, I've been hit with a new surrealistic idea. I'll be drawing ponies soon and if it turns out as planned, I'll get it here.

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - Oh, no. Not again. Well, time to get SquiggleTail some anti-acid tablets. Hopefully there is time.

Aqueous

Ohh, too late. Good job MasterGraveheart on the quick thinking. Happy 2012 to you to SquiggleTail.

Twilight_Crow

ANNOUNCEMENT!
Hi Bronies! I want to invite all of you to pre-read the first chapters of my new story Within the Night Bringers:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5316/Within-the-Night-Bringers
Is my vision on the events around Nightmare Moon. This first chapters try to show Luna's perspective from inside her.

I'm not sending this to EQD, nor post it on DA until is perfect, and I could really use some feedback. So, if you have any time go there, read. and please comment you don't need to register to do so.

@Aqueous I know how hard it is, Aquas and Sector Y are a nightmare for me, I just need to practice, but college, other games, PONIES!. I have no time for SF64 atm . We should totally race on MK7, I'm not that good though. I've tried some communities, but they seem to be always empty when I try them. An schedule could really help. And no, that is not my picture, I totally suck at drawing. But yes, is awesome and I had to put it here.

@SquiggleTail lol, we need more herd members, love those TU comics.

@Destroyer64 And yes, very much welcome to the herd!!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - Well we can race now, would you like the codes? or just join through friend's list? One of Nintendolife's always has a group going. The trick to aquas is keep pushing "bomb", once you shoot the torpedo it fires lasers till you can shoot again.
I'm sure you don't suck at drawing and I'll be reading shortly.

Twilight_Crow

Aqueous wrote:

@Twilight_Crow - Well we can race now, would you like the codes? or just join through friend's list? One of Nintendolife's always has a group going. The trick to aquas is keep pushing "bomb", once you shoot the torpedo it fires lasers till you can shoot again.
I'm sure you don't suck at drawing and I'll be reading shortly.

Sure, Let's play, I'll join you, if you are on a community I think that saves on my community list.

Thanks for the Aquas tip.

Thank you and I hope you like the story.

Aqueous

No problem, it's how I beat it, sector y is just timing bombs and charge shots carefully. I'm on now, good luck.

Edited on by Aqueous

ToastyYogurt

Thanks for the welcomings guys! I feel so special.
Nice comic @SquiggleTail.
And your story sounds interesting, @Twilight_Crow. I don't read much fan fic, but I'll give your story a look-see.
Btw, your synopsis reminds me of this
[youtube:kVBshMiXQ3Y]

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.