Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,301 to 13,320 of 15,037

Electricmastro

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Is it rough being a Brony? I mean,Why do Anti-Bronies use Death Threats on Bronies? I mean,I'm no Brony,But I've gotten a Change Of Heart. Is it wrong for an innocent person to like a TV Show?

What do you mean by innocent people?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Syrup

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

I don't know if he's half equine, but he's certainly mentally unstable.

Mentally unstable...? I thought that this was all part of Hasbro's new viral marketing for Equestria Girls. Y'know, with the whole "I'm a human, but I might secretly be a pony from another universe" thing. I mean, it can't be a coincidence that I found a lot of similar stories, right...?

GuardianKing

Syrup wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Mentally unstable...? I thought that this was all part of Hasbro's new viral marketing for Equestria Girls. Y'know, with the whole "I'm a human, but I might secretly be a pony from another universe" thing. I mean, it can't be a coincidence that I found a lot of similar stories, right...?

Nah, that's just crazies being crazies.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Syrup

Ark_Sin wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Ah, I see... How disappointing.
Eh, oh, well.

GuardianKing

Syrup wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Eh, oh, well.

Why? Were you hoping to be part equine? Nothing is going to justify that grass eating habit.

No, this piece of dung is Hasbro's Equestria Girls marketing campaign:

Untitled

I'll need a gun and Hasbro's marketing firm's address...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Meowpheel

Oh wow, this is the first time I see the actual dolls.

They look.... Different.

Edit: Oh Oh EQ Daily says they're just early prototypes, that somehow makes me feel better about them.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GuardianKing

@Morphtorok I don't care if they're prototypes; the fact that this was at some point considered makes me feel nauseous. Sometimes, I could individually lobotomize everyone at Hasbro's marketing firm. What the hell are they thinking marketing this to little girls?! There cannot be a more confidence crushing toy than Barbie, and now four-legged ponies are trying to outslut Barbie. What. The. Hell?!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

Meowpheel

I was more worried by the fact that these look to be of less quality than the competition actually.

They even look like they used cheap thin plastic for their bodies and painted-on tops.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Syrup

@Ark_Sin, I'm not that dense. I obviously knew that that guy was crazy (I mean, c'mon, he watches My Little Pony )

To be honest, I'm shocked that Hasbro thinks that those pieces of garbage can even compete with the Monster High figures. Seriously, they look so bland and uninteresting.
And, yeah, I can understand your concerns, @Ark_Sin, little girls are basically bombarded with images of what the ideal body should be; they don't need cartoon horses telling them how they need to look.

NokiUsernameHere

Electricmastro wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Is it rough being a Brony? I mean,Why do Anti-Bronies use Death Threats on Bronies? I mean,I'm no Brony,But I've gotten a Change Of Heart. Is it wrong for an innocent person to like a TV Show?

What do you mean by innocent people?

Bronies,Or in general,Nice People who like something,That don't make Death Threats or any of that over a Fandom. U_U
Now,End of story. You can get back on topic now. :3

Edited on by NokiUsernameHere

MasterGraveheart

Ark_Sin wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Eh, oh, well.

Why? Were you hoping to be part equine? Nothing is going to justify that grass eating habit.

No, this piece of dung is Hasbro's Equestria Girls marketing campaign:

Untitled

I'll need a gun and Hasbro's marketing firm's address...

Even Lauren Faust isn't happy with this.

MasterGraveheart

Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic