General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,301 to 13,320 of 14,858

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,301. Posted:

Hello Bronies, how's the weekend?

So, now we are named just like any other MLP thread on the Internet. :( You could have asked us about the name change @TeeJay, this is our thread too.

@LzQuacker Hey congrats new mod! I hope you enjoy the power. ;)

@Sensei_PikPik That is what Fanfiction is for. :D

FoTW

After months of fighting my lack of free time I finally finished reading this great Fanfiction. Tonight The ==Fic of The Week== proudly presents:

The Immortal Game by AestheticB

[On Fimfiction Grimdark Complete Teen]
The King and Queen of Equestria have returned, and they want revenge on the daughters that betrayed them and took their realm from their tyrant hooves. The only hope, The Elements of Harmony, the King knew that, and Twilight Sparkle is now possessed by an evil being called Nihilus, and is trapped inside her own mind.
Princess Celestia sacrifices everything to make the first move in this ancient and deadly game, and now Princess Luna will have to gather the rest of the Elements and free their trapped leader in an impossible crusade against the mightiest god.

It started to be written on October, 2011 and was finished on January, 2013, so it's mostly based on season one, though later Discrord was given a role and Luna was adapted to match her appearance in season two.
This colossus of a story was one of the first pieces of Fanfiction with war as its center theme, it even was originally called "Ponies Make War".
This story centers completely on violence, the ponies are challenged physically and psychologically with every chapter. The battles are outstanding and epic, and show badassery without pair. This fic also presents a very interesting and dark take on the Princesses (specially a very "human" Celestia, that starts being a badass chess master but ends up learning a lesson on humility) and their parents.

The writing is average and is easy to find mistakes here and there, but the central plot is so well developed you let that slide. In the end though, it kinda forgets some scattered side plots that become plot holes by the time you are done.
Anyway, is still a great reading, if you like action and you are not afraid of a little blood.

And I have no idea why I found this oh so cute:
Untitled

There, another week, another post. See you all next time! :)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,302. Posted:

:O Page 666, i remember when @Fluttershyguy had post #666....

Anyways, have some demons:

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,303. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

:O Page 666, i remember when @Fluttershyguy had post #666....

Anyways, have some demons:

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,304. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus Your video caused me physical pain... :(

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,305. Posted:

Untitled

Quality not included.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,306. Posted:

Untitled

Yes.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

13,307. Posted:

Lots and lots of creepy pony stuff, friends... let's lighten the mood! XD

Untitled

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,308. Posted:

I think this thread needs an extra dose of adorable.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,309. Posted:

Untitled

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

13,310. Posted:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Is it rough being a Brony? I mean,Why do Anti-Bronies use Death Threats on Bronies? I mean,I'm no Brony,But I've gotten a Change Of Heart. Is it wrong for an innocent person to like a TV Show?

What do you mean by innocent people?

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,311. Posted:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

I don't know if he's half equine, but he's certainly mentally unstable.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,312. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Mentally unstable...? I thought that this was all part of Hasbro's new viral marketing for Equestria Girls. Y'know, with the whole "I'm a human, but I might secretly be a pony from another universe" thing. I mean, it can't be a coincidence that I found a lot of similar stories, right...?

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,313. Posted:

Syrup wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Mentally unstable...? I thought that this was all part of Hasbro's new viral marketing for Equestria Girls. Y'know, with the whole "I'm a human, but I might secretly be a pony from another universe" thing. I mean, it can't be a coincidence that I found a lot of similar stories, right...?

Nah, that's just crazies being crazies.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,314. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Ah, I see... How disappointing.
Eh, oh, well.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,315. Posted:

Syrup wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Syrup wrote:

Untitled

Ah, I see... How disappointing.
Eh, oh, well.

Why? Were you hoping to be part equine? Nothing is going to justify that grass eating habit.

No, this piece of dung is Hasbro's Equestria Girls marketing campaign:

Untitled

I'll need a gun and Hasbro's marketing firm's address... :|

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,316. Posted:

Oh wow, this is the first time I see the actual dolls.

They look.... Different.

Edit: Oh Oh EQ Daily says they're just early prototypes, that somehow makes me feel better about them.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,317. Posted:

@Morphtorok I don't care if they're prototypes; the fact that this was at some point considered makes me feel nauseous. Sometimes, I could individually lobotomize everyone at Hasbro's marketing firm. What the hell are they thinking marketing this to little girls?! There cannot be a more confidence crushing toy than Barbie, and now four-legged ponies are trying to outslut Barbie. What. The. Hell?!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,318. Posted:

I was more worried by the fact that these look to be of less quality than the competition actually.

They even look like they used cheap thin plastic for their bodies and painted-on tops.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,319. Posted:

@Ark_Sin, I'm not that dense. I obviously knew that that guy was crazy (I mean, c'mon, he watches My Little Pony ;))

To be honest, I'm shocked that Hasbro thinks that those pieces of garbage can even compete with the Monster High figures. Seriously, they look so bland and uninteresting.
And, yeah, I can understand your concerns, @Ark_Sin, little girls are basically bombarded with images of what the ideal body should be; they don't need cartoon horses telling them how they need to look.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,320. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Is it rough being a Brony? I mean,Why do Anti-Bronies use Death Threats on Bronies? I mean,I'm no Brony,But I've gotten a Change Of Heart. Is it wrong for an innocent person to like a TV Show?

What do you mean by innocent people?

Bronies,Or in general,Nice People who like something,That don't make Death Threats or any of that over a Fandom. U_U
Now,End of story. You can get back on topic now. :3

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing