General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,201 to 13,220 of 14,815

AuthorMessage

Macattack

13,201. Posted:

“We are responding to the desire by our fans to experience the brand in more ways,” Oh Hasbro, you troll you.

http://ponilauta.fi/poni/src/13575764176168.gif/18681__safe_f...).gif

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,202. Posted:

@Macattack
Don't believe I've seen you here before, so welcome to the NL Herd!

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,203. Posted:

Macattack wrote:

@Wildvine: You have a point. Although my stomach wouldn't be quite so unsettled if they had regular skin. RD among others looks so incredibly oddball.

Yeah the skin tone is odd, but I think @rocko52 has a point. Hasbro is probably aiming this at Monster high fans, and those girls all have colourful looks

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Macattack

13,204. Posted:

@Rocko52: cough I've been here longer than you have, sonny. I should be welcoming you to the heard. ;P

@Wildvien: That's true. I suppose... Maybe there is money-making logic behind this madness.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,205. Posted:

@Macattack
Well...I've been here for 3 months and I haven't seen you post once.....

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Macattack

13,206. Posted:

@Rocko52: Only 3 months? Gosh, can't a guy have a break? xP (jk) I'm more of a long-time lurker of this thread. Nice to meet you, Mr. Rocko.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,207. Posted:

@Macattack
Well sorry bout that. Nice to meet you as well.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

13,208. Posted:

I was a brony for two minutes. I took that 4 step program!

I went from step 1, to 2, to 3...then back to 2, then 1, then quack :3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,209. Posted:

Ummmm....welcome...to the...NL herd???

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,210. Posted:

Oh @LzQuacker... Nice to see you back here stirring up the place again bird boy. :P Though... I do miss his Madnesses visits.

@CorporalPegasus Awesome! You'll like the newest arc since you liked the first. And that music is pretty good. I replayed it a few times from when you posted it.

After viewing the trailer, I've got mixed feelings. The parts that had the actual ponies were great, but once it jumped to the actual humanized section, the animation appeared to be a little more stiff. One show to look to is Littlest Pet Shop for a comparison. This animation studio clearly knows it's way with animating creatures, but when it comes to humans, they just look more stiff to me. The trailer though made the movie out to be not nearly as bad as I imagined, but I'm still reserving judgement till we actually see how it turns out. I won't be going to a theater to see it though. :P

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,211. Posted:

And then, Syrup gave his two cents on the matter...
Untitled

When something happens in a fandom I'm not a part of

Edited on by Syrup

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,212. Posted:

@Syrup
Right there. Now I'm gonna have to go to Fluffybooru and unwind....

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

13,213. Posted:

Heh, doesn't look all that bad.

At least they god rid of the cutiemarks, horse ears, huge hair-tails and the wings.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,214. Posted:

The posters and initial vectors made it look worse than what it actually was. Not to say I think it's great or anything. I'm not gonna be going to the theaters to watch this, but I may watch it at some point, if reviews deem it watchable.

So..I assume this is why Season 3 only had 13 episodes?

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

13,215. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

Heck naw. I just occasionally come here to post random stuff and find out why Twilight Crow disappeared to the poniness. Why TC WHY?! :O

Don't you care about me, lz?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

13,216. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

Heck naw. I just occasionally come here to post random stuff and find out why Twilight Crow disappeared to the poniness. Why TC WHY?! :O

Did I not kill you two?
you guys are worst then Yamcha >:[
You keep coming back, even after you die! Do you freaks use 7 pony balls to summon a pony god?
Maybe that is what I should crush next! Nothing is safe from me! The path of Madness awaits you!
When the Devil is too busy, and Death is not enough. They call on me by my name, for my special MAD touch.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,217. Posted:

I dunno about that trailer. DJ PON3 was there, so maybe they do want bronies to watch and enjoy it. What i do find bad is that Spike's a green dog... and like @Lunapplebloom said, the studio doesn't seem that well with animating freaky human-things.

Oh and there's this, wherever she goes Scootaloo is still a chicken:

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,218. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

Did I not kill you two?
you guys are worst then Yamcha >:[
You keep coming back, even after you die! Do you freaks use 7 pony balls to summon a pony god?
Maybe that is what I should crush next! Nothing is safe from me! The path of Madness awaits you!
When the Devil is too busy, and Death is not enough. They call on me by my name, for my special MAD touch.

Ah, so you work at MAD TV now? Congrats on finding a job bro! :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

13,219. Posted:

Out of cheer curiosity, do we know the name of the Blue haired guy Twilight is hugging? and the Red haired clearly evil girl?

I'm giving this new movie the benefit of the doubt, i originally thought MLP:FiM was just a bad girls cartoon, but after seeing so many memes and finishing all 3 seasons i quite like it :P
Though the animations look a bit awkward for these "human" characters and not sure how i feel about Spike being a dog >.>

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

13,220. Posted:

I assume they're completely new characters so that they can do whatever they want with them without affecting existing ponies and what the fandom think of them.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok