General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,181 to 13,200 of 14,743

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,181. Posted:

Hello bronies!

@Sensei_PikPik and @Rarityyy Welcome to the NL herd!

Oh wow, and Squiggle Tail (AKA RevolverFlare) showed himself! Remember. He. Is. Always. Watching. O_O

@CorporalPegasus Does that too Dark moment in the comics you mentioned is the one that involves Chrysalis, the CMC and an unfortunate little critter?

But yeah the comics are awesome.

@Ark_Sin Congrats! That last piece is hilarious btw. :D

FoTW

And now tonight's ==Fic of The Week:==
Old Wounds by Martian
[On Fimfiction Sad Incomplete Teen]
Celestia has met many ponies during her long life. Some of them, so important to her, their lost left scars behind. Those old scars need to be reopened from time to time, so she won't forget them, nor forget who she is.
An imagining of the stories of ponies from old time that Celestia knew and loved. Very sweet, not repetitive at all and the OCs feel real.
The descriptions are amazing and paint a vivid world full of detail. Great writing.

And The Walking Dead traumatizes Trixie:
Untitled
(Spoilers of said game in the Wall-o-text)

As usual thank you all for your contributions. Until next time. :)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,182. Posted:

Discord let the cord drop as he gave a wink to Luna. "I wouldn't say that, especially if it is something 'we cannot live without'" He let go of the cord, allowing Luna to pull at it with her magic. Discord shivered and giggled as she pulled more of the cord out of his ear. "Hehehehe, stop it! That tickles!" Before going back to his 3DS, he noticed the cord Luna was using was not exactly clean after coming out of his ear. Blushing, he conjured up a tissue with his magic. "Even I have to stray from my natural ways sometimes." He used the tissue to wipe along the length of the cord, and disposed of it in a puff of flame and smoke. Discord caught Twilight and Pinkie staring at him perplexedly. "What?..."

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,183. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom I just finished the entire Return Of Queen Chrysalis Saga. Im about to start reading the micro-series that focus on one character.

@Ark_Sin You could try to make the images smaller if you post them on NintendoLife, that will save a lot of space. Even online resizers will do the job just fine! :D

@Twilight_Crow Yep. That moment was a bit too dark for its own good i think.

I have no idea if someone already posted this, but its an awesome song! Its about Fluttershy and introvertism (is that a word?) in general.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

13,184. Posted:

@Corporalpegasus The word you aee looking for is "introversion".

@Ark_Sin Online sizers do a great job of downsizing pics.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Macattack

13,185. Posted:

Guys, I fear the apocalypse draws near. Equestria Daily has just posted the trailer for the very first ever My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic movie... called... Equestria Girls. Dx http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/05/more-equestria-girls-de... Check it out.
Oh the horror... xP Did any of you guys ask for this... this mutation?

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,186. Posted:

Known about this for a bit...but now there's a trailer?
watching

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,187. Posted:

What do you know, the characters don't look as bad in the trailer. Not sure how the whole movie will turn out, but it looks a little better than I was expecting.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,188. Posted:

I'm...horrified.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

13,189. Posted:

I saw it in my sub box and thought "meh, another dumb fan thing.".

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Macattack

13,190. Posted:

I can only hope this is a movie won't be associated with the brony community. (lolwhoamikidding) Hasbro is so in-tune with what the fans are thinking it's scary.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,191. Posted:

Just...just...

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

13,192. Posted:

And just when I thought this whole pony craze wouldn't get any crazier, you just HAD to prove me wrong! :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,193. Posted:

@LzQuacker
Whaddya mean?

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,194. Posted:

Macattack wrote:

I can only hope this is a movie won't be associated with the brony community. (lolwhoamikidding) Hasbro is so in-tune with what the fans are thinking it's scary.

They must have found all of our humanized pony fics!

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,195. Posted:

Or they wanted to break in on the Monster High demographic.

AuthorMessage

Macattack

13,196. Posted:

That's it. I've been reading through the comments on Equestria Daily. I won't stand for another complaint from this ungrateful brony community. They're all full of hate I say. Hasbro gives every brony exactly what they've been asking for all these years and all the fans can pay attention to is the mutant, rainbow-skinned freakshow part of the film.
Now all I can think about is how that purple dog wants to kiss a mutant-human. On the lips no doubt. ^^

@Wildvine: You have a point. Although my stomach wouldn't be quite so unsettled if they had regular skin. RD among others looks so incredibly oddball.

Edited on by Macattack

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,197. Posted:

This show has jumped the gun.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

13,198. Posted:

You mean it jumped the pony? Yuck yuck yuck >:3

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,199. Posted:

@LzQuacker
Are you a brony?

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

13,200. Posted:

Heck naw. I just occasionally come here to post random stuff and find out why Twilight Crow disappeared to the poniness. Why TC WHY?! :O

My Retrologgery