TsunamiSensei

Weekly Derp #3!!!

Untitled
This was done by s216barber. http://s216barber.deviantart.com/
Untitled
This was done by dahtamnay. http://dahtamnay.deviantart.com/
Untitled
And this was done by shinodage. http://shinodage.deviantart.com/

I just couldn't find a good fourth image for this week, but at least I tried.
Untitled
From moongazeponies. http://moongazeponies.deviantart.com/

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Gummioguava

@Twilight_Crow Certainly! I'd be more than happy to. ^.^ I apologize in advance though because I don't know when I'll get it done.. So much to draw.. So little time. Dx haha Hopefully soon. Glad you like the other picture~

@Pikpikman_X XD love those derps

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

iwanttodie

@Gummio
You need to change your name to Goomyo.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - Where did you find that one!? It is soo good.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

@Aqueous What Corporal said. But be careful, that tumblr has some NSFW stuff.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@CorporalPegasus - Thank you. Excellent trick.

@Twilight_Crow - I haven't explored it, thank you for the warning. At least the image only takes me to a page of the image. I'll avoid exploring the tumblur.

sugarpixel

You know what? It's been too long, it is time to continue drawing the Equestria Girls! I'm going to do it now... like, right now... I'm suddenly motivated!
Looks like I've got a spot all set up for Rainbow Dash already. So I'll get started on that!
...I would've done it sooner, but... I've been distracted waiting for, and now playing, Pokémon.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

@Gioku Ooooh, im looking forward to that.

TF2 just added a unicorn hat to their hat catalogue, complete with silly (not so subtle) dialogue:

It does have some swearing here and there, but its all incredibly silly.

Also have an SFM clip of the awesome song Nightmare Night:

IGOR!

Gummioguava

Even though I basically hate halloween... Happy Halloween, peeps~! **huggles**
Untitled
@Twilight_Crow (Don't worry, I'm doing a pony one.)
Also.. anybody want something done like this? Name a pony~ I can't decide who to do.. >.<'

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

Aqueous

Happy Nightmare Night Everypony

DoodleJohn

Happy Nightmare Night, everyone!
Interestingly enough, I only just noticed this...
Untitled
Why does her flank look like Scootaloo's, with no cutie mark...? Does (or did, given how this was S2) this mean Scootaloo really is a chicken...?
Has this ever been noticed before?

DoodleJohn

Twilight_Crow

Happy Nightmare Night everypony!
-
-
-
-
-
Untitled

Sweet dreams. :3

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Twilight_Crow

@Gummio D'aaaaw... so cute. I think the trick or treating idea is awesome! No worries I can wait for the pony one.

Discostew

DoodleJohn wrote:

Happy Nightmare Night, everyone!
Interestingly enough, I only just noticed this...
Untitled
Why does her flank look like Scootaloo's, with no cutie mark...? Does (or did, given how this was S2) this mean Scootaloo really is a chicken...?
Has this ever been noticed before?

I thought that was just part of the costume, like how an old-fashion pumpkin costume will have the person wear a full green garment underneath the actual pumpkin outfit.
Untitled

Yes, I know this because when I was little, I had a similar pumpkin costume (but the headgear was just a cap that didn't go around my face), and it was designed for boys.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Lunapplebloom

Happy Nightmare Night Everypony! I know it's not technically now anymore, but it's close enough I say.

@Twilight_Crow Holy cow... My sleep tonight will surely take a beating. I like your past two fic of the week posts though. I'll be sure to check them out when I can. Also love the pics shared as well. That last artist has some serious talent.

@CorporalPegasus I love those 2 videos. Nightmare Night especially though, since the guy who does those SFM animations is awesome. I now have the urge to try to animate with SFM again, but don't have a good enough computer anyways , and time has not been on my side lately.

@DoodleJohn I actually noticed that a while back. Even though it is just a part of the costume it is a nice wink of where the whole Scootaloo is a chicken comes from.

@Pikpikman_X Thanks for pulling through with another Derp. I like the Luigi one the best from that batch.

@Gummio Thanks a bunch. That is now my Iphone's Background now. And wonderful job on the pony costume pics.

@Gioku Well better late than never. I look forward to your next creation.

And this has nothing to do with Nightmare night, but it very well should be from the scare factor... Watch this at your own risk! You have been warned!

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

@CorporalPegasus While I like a number of SFM clips, I unfortunately didn't care much for this latest one posted. The animation is good, but because of the song used having such a fast beat (and rap nonetheless), it forced the animations to also be too fast, changing camera perspectives far too often, etc. Just my opinion.....and a personal annoyance of mine is how often Vinyl Stitch is used in these fanmade music videos. Sure, being a DJ is her special talent, but her use in the videos is just so repetitive.

@Lunapplebloom I saw that video a couple days ago, and I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the Rarity portion.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew I must admit that Manly Rarity drinking tea did make laugh the most. The rest was that my jaw was dropped to the floor in disbelief, but somehow I was laughing hysterically on the inside. It's hard to say what I was feeling with such mixed emotions.

But in other news, look who I found left on my doorstep...
Untitled
Twilly!!!

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.