My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Here's a preview of the next post!

Untitled
Untitled

I don't think that's a snake he's eating... Do snakes even have that much blood in them?! O_o

Also, where did @SquiggleTail go?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Lunapplebloom

@Sensei_PikPik and @Rarityyy Welcome officially to the NL heard!

Feels good to post that again.

@Ark_Sin Yeah! It's nice to see that on the 3DS screen in the Eshop. Hope that there be a pony platformer someday. And keep the pics coming, your doing a nice job.

@MasterGraveheart Cool! I hope you are having fun.

And a bit of art I thought was cool. Though if you have not read the comics, this will make no sense, so I'm just going to link it in case you don't want to be spoiled. artist's page for source is here, since it seems to want to show the image on the actual page.
http://adailey.deviantart.com/

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

@Sensei_PikPik and @Rarityyy Welcome to the NintyLife herd!

As for that Equestria Girls thing, i cant really say anything until i've seen it, but the concept designs are a bit ugly. Also i love how those aren't the actual mane 6 apart from Twilight. (Seriously, the official synposis just say They " remind" her of them.)

Also i finally got the comics. They're awesome!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Vibes and low lights

iwanttodie

Untitled
Someone ponify him.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Rocko52

@LunaAppleBloom
Love that song.

@CorporalPegasus
Been meaning to get my hooves on those comics at some point.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

CorporalPegasus

@Rocko52 They are awesome! They are very targeted towards bronies i find. Its darker in tone (but never too dark...expect for one moment) and it has so many great refrences! (They refrence 2001: A Space Oddesey, Stephen King's It and The Phantom Of The Opera all in one page!)

Vibes and low lights

GuardianKing

Untitled
Untitled

Ideas on a better celebration pic?

By the way: I promised a chubby bunny video at 20 followers, but it'll have to wait 'til after finals...

EDIT: Bigger picture.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

GuardianKing

Untitled

It's funny because I'm mocking my own art style. :3

Also, before someone asks me why they're so violent again (which yes, I'm working on an answer), you can tell by Asteria's facial expression that she didn't enjoy impaling Morpheus' arm.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus That's awesome! What issue are you up to? You also make an interesting point on Equestria Girls. I'm expecting full on parallel world thing where everyone is just changed to a human.

@Rocko, What @CorporalPegasus said. They have a bit more flexibility I find then the actual show, while not losing the charm. A definite recommendation for any fan of the show.

@Shadowing Interesting challenge, but I'll pass. I'm barely at the stage that I can try to draw cannon ponies more accurately.

@Ark_Sin Neat.

Luna watched as the cord kept going back and forth through Discords paw, getting a bit perturbed by his taunting with his notion of power. "I'm sure that this other power you are referring to, and the power I want right now, are very different", she says as she starts grabbing at the cord with her magic, tugging on it slightly.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Ark_Sin If it seems like I never comment on your art or give suggestions, it's because, well, I CAN'T SEE IT! Man, it frustrating but this stupid 3DS couldn't load pictures here to save its life.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GuardianKing

TeeJay wrote:

@Ark_Sin If it seems like I never comment on your art or give suggestions, it's because, well, I CAN'T SEE IT! Man, it frustrating but this stupid 3DS couldn't load pictures here to save its life.

I'll try posting a smaller format, but Illustrator/InkPad is pretty bad when it comes to downsizing (cause they're vector programs 'n stuff).

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

Rocko52

@CorporalPegasus
Sounds like I need to find this, sounds much better than the route the show seems to be taking.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

Twilight_Crow

Hello bronies!

@Sensei_PikPik and @Rarityyy Welcome to the NL herd!

Oh wow, and Squiggle Tail (AKA RevolverFlare) showed himself! Remember. He. Is. Always. Watching. O_O

@CorporalPegasus Does that too Dark moment in the comics you mentioned is the one that involves Chrysalis, the CMC and an unfortunate little critter?

But yeah the comics are awesome.

@Ark_Sin Congrats! That last piece is hilarious btw.

FoTW

And now tonight's ==Fic of The Week:==
Old Wounds by Martian
[On Fimfiction Sad Incomplete Teen]
Celestia has met many ponies during her long life. Some of them, so important to her, their lost left scars behind. Those old scars need to be reopened from time to time, so she won't forget them, nor forget who she is.
An imagining of the stories of ponies from old time that Celestia knew and loved. Very sweet, not repetitive at all and the OCs feel real.
The descriptions are amazing and paint a vivid world full of detail. Great writing.

And The Walking Dead traumatizes Trixie:
Untitled
(Spoilers of said game in the Wall-o-text)

As usual thank you all for your contributions. Until next time.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Discostew

Discord let the cord drop as he gave a wink to Luna. "I wouldn't say that, especially if it is something 'we cannot live without'" He let go of the cord, allowing Luna to pull at it with her magic. Discord shivered and giggled as she pulled more of the cord out of his ear. "Hehehehe, stop it! That tickles!" Before going back to his 3DS, he noticed the cord Luna was using was not exactly clean after coming out of his ear. Blushing, he conjured up a tissue with his magic. "Even I have to stray from my natural ways sometimes." He used the tissue to wipe along the length of the cord, and disposed of it in a puff of flame and smoke. Discord caught Twilight and Pinkie staring at him perplexedly. "What?..."

As a dev of blargSNES, just stop with the claims that o3DS can emulate SNES games accurately @ 60fps. It cannot.

Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

CorporalPegasus

@Lunapplebloom I just finished the entire Return Of Queen Chrysalis Saga. Im about to start reading the micro-series that focus on one character.

@Ark_Sin You could try to make the images smaller if you post them on NintendoLife, that will save a lot of space. Even online resizers will do the job just fine!

@Twilight_Crow Yep. That moment was a bit too dark for its own good i think.

I have no idea if someone already posted this, but its an awesome song! Its about Fluttershy and introvertism (is that a word?) in general.

Vibes and low lights

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic