General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,161 to 13,180 of 14,873

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,161. Posted:

@TeeJay
Another problem is that some of the morals (throughout the entire show, not just Season 3) frankly don't make any sense. If Season 4 is any good my mind might change, but I really don't want this show to continue for to much longer. A show should end at it's peak or slightly after, it's horrid seeing one of your most beloved shows dragging itself too far, well beyond when it's any good. Obviously MLP isn't even close to there yet, but I really don't want a Season 5, and a Season 6 would be....

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,162. Posted:

Yes. :)

Untitled

T'is a good day to pony! :D

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,163. Posted:

Ya, I noticed that as well. Nice to see the ponies take a headline on the storefront.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

13,164. Posted:

@TeeJay, @Aqueous, @ToastyYogurt, @Ark_Sin: Added you all! Sorry for the delay. Been busy with Twitterponies lately.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

13,165. Posted:

@Mastergraveheart Twitterponies?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,166. Posted:

Here's a better pic! :)
Untitled

The last post I showed you guys is up. :3

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,167. Posted:

Here's a preview of the next post! :)

Untitled
Untitled

I don't think that's a snake he's eating... Do snakes even have that much blood in them?! O_o

Also, where did @SquiggleTail go?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

13,168. Posted:

@TeeJay: An online MLP RP done completely on Twitter. Very dedicated individuals!

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,169. Posted:

@Sensei_PikPik and @Rarityyy Welcome officially to the NL heard!

Feels good to post that again. :)

@Ark_Sin Yeah! It's nice to see that on the 3DS screen in the Eshop. Hope that there be a pony platformer someday. And keep the pics coming, your doing a nice job. :)

@MasterGraveheart Cool! I hope you are having fun.

And a bit of art I thought was cool. Though if you have not read the comics, this will make no sense, so I'm just going to link it in case you don't want to be spoiled. artist's page for source is here, since it seems to want to show the image on the actual page.
http://adailey.deviantart.com/

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,170. Posted:

@Sensei_PikPik and @Rarityyy Welcome to the NintyLife herd!

As for that Equestria Girls thing, i cant really say anything until i've seen it, but the concept designs are a bit ugly. Also i love how those aren't the actual mane 6 apart from Twilight. (Seriously, the official synposis just say They " remind" her of them.)

Also i finally got the comics. They're awesome!

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

13,171. Posted:

Untitled
Someone ponify him.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,172. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

Untitled
Someone ponify him.

I'll try something.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,173. Posted:

@LunaAppleBloom
Love that song. :)

@CorporalPegasus
Been meaning to get my hooves on those comics at some point.

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,174. Posted:

@Rocko52 They are awesome! They are very targeted towards bronies i find. Its darker in tone (but never too dark...expect for one moment) and it has so many great refrences! (They refrence 2001: A Space Oddesey, Stephen King's It and The Phantom Of The Opera all in one page!)

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,175. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled

Ideas on a better celebration pic?

By the way: I promised a chubby bunny video at 20 followers, but it'll have to wait 'til after finals... :(

EDIT: Bigger picture.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,176. Posted:

Untitled

It's funny because I'm mocking my own art style. :3

Also, before someone asks me why they're so violent again (which yes, I'm working on an answer), you can tell by Asteria's facial expression that she didn't enjoy impaling Morpheus' arm.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,177. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus That's awesome! What issue are you up to? You also make an interesting point on Equestria Girls. I'm expecting full on parallel world thing where everyone is just changed to a human.

@Rocko, What @CorporalPegasus said. They have a bit more flexibility I find then the actual show, while not losing the charm. A definite recommendation for any fan of the show.

@Shadowing Interesting challenge, but I'll pass. I'm barely at the stage that I can try to draw cannon ponies more accurately. :P

@Ark_Sin Neat.

Luna watched as the cord kept going back and forth through Discords paw, getting a bit perturbed by his taunting with his notion of power. "I'm sure that this other power you are referring to, and the power I want right now, are very different", she says as she starts grabbing at the cord with her magic, tugging on it slightly.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

13,178. Posted:

@Ark_Sin If it seems like I never comment on your art or give suggestions, it's because, well, I CAN'T SEE IT! Man, it frustrating but this stupid 3DS couldn't load pictures here to save its life. :(

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,179. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

@Ark_Sin If it seems like I never comment on your art or give suggestions, it's because, well, I CAN'T SEE IT! Man, it frustrating but this stupid 3DS couldn't load pictures here to save its life. :(

I'll try posting a smaller format, but Illustrator/InkPad is pretty bad when it comes to downsizing (cause they're vector programs 'n stuff).

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,180. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus
Sounds like I need to find this, sounds much better than the route the show seems to be taking.