General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,141 to 13,160 of 14,849

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,141. Posted:

Funny, but twilight's (and the other's) wings seem to come and go at random, even in the image with twilight and human twilight in the mirror, she has wings in the big version, but not in the small version from the other image. The small one even lacks the pony tail if you look closely.

oops new page, here are the images:

Discostew wrote:

I'm finding it odd how it was originally set for a straight-to-DVD release, but now it says in theaters.

Comparing the initial vectors to the more recent ones, it seems some of the cast have improved while others look a bit worse. RBD looks better with the change to her eyes, but Pinkie Pie's eyes seem to separated, making her look worse.

Just so people don't need to search for the original vectors and the more recent vectors (not including the one with only Twilight).....
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

13,142. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Teejay
It is two canon, Twi is princess and pursues a crown thief into our realm, and presumably returns home to Equestria in time for Season 4. I just have lost hope for the show...partially. I feel like it jumped the gun with Princess Twilight.

The original writers don't even have anything to do with this. It's a spin-off story. Unless they reference it sometime in season 4 (which they won't) then it isn't canon.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,143. Posted:

@TeeJay
It doesn't necessarily have to be referenced.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,144. Posted:

Have some more filler art, as I find clever responses to the one new question I received. Yay! :$
Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,145. Posted:

Nice @Ark_Sin!
BTW why is your avatar Ark Sin?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,146. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Nice @Ark_Sin!
BTW why is your avatar Ark Sin?

Thank you! It makes me feel all good inside. :)

Also, what?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,147. Posted:

I meant why is your user name Ark SIn.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,148. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

I meant why is your user name Ark SIn.

Cause I was bored. Seriously.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,149. Posted:

Huh. Nothing at all to do with an Ark, a Sin, or an Ark SIn?

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,150. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Huh. Nothing at all to do with an Ark, a Sin, or an Ark SIn?

It's a...long, long story... :|

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,151. Posted:

Please tell.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,152. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Please tell.

I was bored, and I needed to give my heroes a large group name (think Avengers). We were just talking about some biblical stuff earlier that day, so I was like "Hey! Noah's Ark and the word Sin!"

What is my braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain?!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rarityyy

13,153. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

Please tell.

I was bored, and I needed to give my heroes a large group name (think Avengers). We were just talking about some biblical stuff earlier that day, so I was like "Hey! Noah's Ark and the word Sin!"

You dissapoint me. I was expecting a long story, but that was short. :I

Hey there, my name is James, from Florida, I'm a big fan of Nintendo, specifically Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, among others. I am also a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which I'm expecting to get a lot of backlash for that, but that's okay.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,154. Posted:

Gotcha.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,155. Posted:

Rarityyy wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

Please tell.

You dissapoint me. I was expecting a long story, but that was short. :I

I don't wanna tell the long version. Flashbacks of my idiocy hurt my brains ;_;

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,156. Posted:

@Rarityyy By the way, WELCOME TO THE NL HERD! :)

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,157. Posted:

Well...I think the show's declining. I don't really want a Season 5 at this point.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

13,158. Posted:

@Rocko First off sorry if it seems like I'm targeting you; I'm not, I swear. We just seem to diagree on a lot of stuff. >.>

Now that being said I don't get why you say the show is declining. From what I see it's only improved. Season 3 was my favorite so far. The music is better, the animation is much better, and the show still retains the charm it began with.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,159. Posted:

@TeeJay
It's fine.
But on the one hand, Season 3 in my opinion is arguably the worst. Season 1, being the best. See, with Season 1 the show was more innocent, "Pure" if you would say, as it was just setting about the goal of making a damn fine little girl's cartoon. By Season 2 however it became more self-aware, the show knew about the existence of bronies. Now don't get me wrong, I loved parts of Season 3, but for me a lot of it felt...off. The ending really irritated me as well.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

13,160. Posted:

@Rocko52

Well, this is the off-time before the next season starts. unlike Season 3, Season 4 is planned to go back to 26 episodes. I wonder what they'd come up with next, in terms of scenarios and even morals.

@Sensei_pikPik & @Rarityyy

Welcome

Discord glanced over at Luna to see her pleading with him. With a smirk on his face, he pulled from his other ear another cord that matched the one plugged into his own 3DS. But, rather than giving it to her, he began to wave it back and forth in front of her. "Is this what you want? You want power?" He continued to taunt her, now spinning the extra cord around, having it wrap and unwrap around his fingers. "Isn't power what any of us want?"

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew