Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,101 to 13,120 of 14,348

CorporalPegasus

@Guardianking Yeah the comics are awesome. I enjoy the darker stories. Sunsent Shimmer is definetly a character i want to know more about.

@Red_XIII Welcome to the (Sonylife) herd! We dont know even if we'll get a trailer. All we know is that Season 4 starts November 23rd.

IGOR!

Discostew

So, we've got less than 2 months. What can we do till then?

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Electricmastro

Discostew wrote:

Play some Pokemon in October I guess.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

Hey guys! so I've decided to draw Equestria Girls' Fluttershy. I'll probably draw all of the Equestria Girls (all the main characters, that is), but I'll obviously start with Fluttershy.

Also, I can't stand artwork that looks flat/has little detail, so my versions will retain the basic cartoony look, but I'll add detailed shading and such. And I'll post it here when I'm done! So... I hope someone enjoys it!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Red_XIII

So, what do you think about the whole Calpain thing???

Red_XIII

ToastyYogurt

Red_XIII wrote:

So, what do you think about the whole Calpain thing???

Wuzzat?
EDIT: It it's an S4 spoiler, please post a spoiler warning before explaining yourself.
@Gioku: Have fun.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Red_XIII

It isn't a season 4 thing. Calpain, editor of Equestria Daily, has quit his job, citing the fandoms drama as his reason.

Red_XIII

ToastyYogurt

Red_XIII wrote:

It isn't a season 4 thing. Calpain, editor of Equestria Daily, has quit his job, citing the fandoms drama as his reason.

Drama? I really don't see much brony drama (don't know what it would look like even ) besides feeding the parasprites. Then again, I don't visit a whole lot of the large community.
I have a feeling he might have left partly because he forgot why he watched the show. I forget a few times while the show is off season.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Volke93

After the news that from the 13th number of the comic on Twilight will be an alicorn even in that, the fandom has exploded in negative.... again...
FOR GOODNESS SAKE. 8 months are already past, GROW UP IDIOTS, IT'S ONLY A CARTOON.
Also, seriously didn't you really thought that the timeline of the comic would have been located between the beginning and the end of the third season forever, did you?

Edited on by Volke93

Volke93

CorporalPegasus

I never got the problem with the Twilight being an alicorn anyway. (I have feeling its more the part of her being incredibly powerfull and a princess for most people.) Mystery Cure was a good episode and we haven't seen any full episode with her yet, so i will hold my full judgement. I feel people should have more faith in the people that do the show, its not exactly motivating for them either to see all these people go insane on internet forums. (Fairly sure at least some of them do check what's going on.)

IGOR!

Red_XIII

That and the down with molly thing show that this fandom is being consumed by parasprites.

Red_XIII

sugarpixel

So I've finished my drawing of Equestria Girls' Fluttershy.

I just need to locate my digital camera, and it'll be right with you...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Here's the drawing!
Untitled
As I expected, my art style took over with this. So this version of Fluttershy is my unique take on her. It really makes me happy that I have my own art style that now shows through in all my work.

The quality of this image is a little lower than I would've liked, but it still looks good! I have no scanner, and the lighting in my house is atrocious right now... I might take a new picture of it tomorrow when the light is better.

TsunamiSensei

Sorry the first WD hasn't arrived yet... I'm a little swamped right now. It WILL happen, but I don't have an exact day yet.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Aqueous

@Gioku - It looks nice. Much better then what I've seen of the actual Equstria Girls art in my opinion.

@Pikpikmin_X - That's okay. We know your busy.

Nopony has to like the change to Twilicorn. It was a rushed alteration in a season that was not a strong point for the series and the episode in question was fairly weak, speeding things along and feeling rushed. I still don't like the idea and months of sitting around waiting to see what they'll do with it has not made me like the episode or change anymore. So I don't expect anyone else has changed on stance too much, time doesn't make someone go oh I like such and such now, it might make people more willing to look into something or try again but won't make someone just like it out of the blue. Any out lash though last time was not needed, nor if it is happening again is it needed. Twilicorn is going to remain a sore point unless they can bring ponies around that it repulsed including me and everyone likely has their own reasons for disliking it, especially if it is their favourite character and they don't like the change.
Also @Volke93 - No need to cruse.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Aqueous: Thank you very much! And I'm most likely going to take a new picture of it tomorrow, when the light is better so it'll be higher quality.

And how 'bout this: Twiligt's "new form" doesn't decrease my liking for the cartoon at all. Change can be good, anyway. If they evolve the show over time, I think that's better in the long run.

Twilight_Crow

@Red_XIII Welcome to the NL herd!

Calpain is a grown man and if his job got too trying, well is his choice to quit, whatever his reason. I can choose to tune out the whining, he got it all on his mail, I understand if that really is the reason.
It makes sense that we have many trolls, fans of an innocent show? Too easy target. We can only ignore them and support good content and the nice people, honestly in my experience most fans are perfectly normal, but haters and trolls are noisier (big surprise).
I don't mind alicorn Twilight in the show or in the comics, and I love Molly.

@Volke93 Exploding? Really? Apart from the typical moaning bronies on EQD, I haven't seen any explosions about that, of course if you make a search on the Internet you will find whiners and trolls in some forums sure, it is the Internet. A place where things are always taken to the extreme by noisy morons and suddenly everyone think they are the majority, when in reality most people don't whine. My brony friends irl have never acted like that. No one here is like that that I know. Even the people I know that simply doesn't like alicorn Twilight are perfectly reasonable. There is no explosion just noisy haters hating... on the Internet. Get used to it no matter what fandom you are in.

Electricmastro wrote:

Discostew wrote:

Play some Pokemon in October I guess.

Yes, that. And keep up with the RP.

@Gioku THAT IS AWESOME! O.O You have some great drawing skills.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.