Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,081 to 13,100 of 14,348

sugarpixel

What in the world is with these graphic depictions of Pinkie Pie's tongue? Whyyyyyy? Where did this come from! I didn't sign up for this, lol!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Gioku This is all part of the Great Nintendo Life Pony Role Play! You didn't sign up for it, but you can if you want to! Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you a list of taken characters and a summary of the story so far. P.S. It usually doesn't get as gross as Pinkie covering others in saliva.

Pinkie was confused when Rarity stated that she was not Rarity. She didn't even understand why she said it so slowly. \"Are you sure, Rarity? You look like Rarity to me, Rarity.\" Pinkie, looking skeptical, propped up each of Rarity's limbs and tail one by one with her hoof to examine them. Finally, she got to Rarity's head. Pinkie's eyes suddenly widened, and she dove her head into Rarity's mane, pulling out a strand of hair with her mouth. Strangely, this strand was dark, dark blue and randomly speckled with white star-like spots, unlike the rest of Rarity's purple hair.

EDIT: @Discostew I decided a long time ago that if anybody should make an FiM ge, it should be WayForward. Even though I haven't enjoyed much of what I played of theirs (Mighty Switch Force HD, Shantae: Risky's Revenge iOS Demp, Adventure Time Demo), I know they don't disappoint when it comes to liscensed games, and I would love to see what they would make around the world/country of Equestria. Good to know they are interested in making it, hopefully Gameloft will lend their rights to the franchise in video game form to them.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

ToastyYogurt

@Gioku: Glad to ease your worries. If Pinkie's tongue was a thing I would be more concerned with the brony community at large than I already am.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

sugarpixel

ToastyYogurt wrote:

@Gioku: Glad to ease your worries. If Pinkie's tongue was a thing I would be more concerned with the brony community at large than I already am.

Me too, definitely! I'd be... rather concerned... 0_o

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Hello Bronies!

I see there was a few more posts this week. Cool.

@i_hate_ponies That drawing is so awesome! /)^3^(I I'm already very thankful for that sketch you made me a few months ago, you rule.

@CorporalPegasus Yeah, these collaborations between Acoustic Brony and MandoPony are great, can't wait for the rest either. Funny thing, they are three persons, AB is a band of two.

@Gioku I enjoyed Equestria Girls very much . But the truth is.... it is a bad movie, and people tend to hate on bad movies .

@Discostew Cool, would be great if WayForward gets the license. Let's cross our hooves.

@Lunapplebloom That video was hilarious lol.

@Pikpikman_X (I will shamelessly copy and paste Luapplebloom's post because I'm lazy and he said everything I wanted to) Thanks for all the Daily Derping, and converting to weekly. Just to say, even if I don't say anything, I've been watching this thread almost every day to see what your newest one was. I've liked them all. Keep on Derpin.

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of The Week:==

Celestia Sleeps In by Admiral Biscuit
[On Fimfiction Adventure Complete Teen]
Celestia is the only creature in Equestria who cannot sleep in. She enlists Twilight's help and they come up with a spell that will allow her to spend the night on a different world. What started as a whim of the Princess ends up with the discovery of a world populated by sentient creatures, and one of them has seen her and her entourage. Now, the Princess must decide whether to continue with contact, or destroy the only non-Equestrian witness to their existence.

The first of what the author claims will be a trilogy that will try to take the HiE genre to a more realistic take. Inspired by the amazing fanfiction Arrow 18, we find another hard sci-fi story centered on the idea of a first contact between humans and ponies, but I assure you this two stories have very different takes on this idea.
The author has made a lot of research in order to make this as realistic and accurate as possible, with a little less science and a lot more facts.
The characters are portrayed nicely (Lyra makes first contact, go figure ), and either if you agree with how they react to some of the situations or not, it all ends up feeling cohesive and well thought.
Very good writing.

And Celestia... because there is never too much Celestia:
Untitled

Hope everypony have a happy week!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

sugarpixel

@Twilight_Crow: The thing is, I just figured it was a made-for-TV sort of deal, I didn't realize it was actually in theaters! ...but that doesn't really mean anything, does it? I guess I must've been a fan before I saw it, and didn't realize it!

...but I guess I liked it more than most people, but that's cool.

TsunamiSensei

I've determined that next Saturday will be host to the first weekly derp. So... the daily derp is dead.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

iwanttodie

Pikpikman_X wrote:

I've determined that next Saturday will be host to the first weekly derp. So... the daily derp is dead.

I'm pretty sure the only reason for "The daily derp" was to keep MLP near the front page so you can resume it again come November without having to scan the entire forums.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

ToastyYogurt

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

Pikpikman_X wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only reason for "The daily derp" was to keep MLP near the front page so you can resume it again come November without having to scan the entire forums.

You're silly. The Daily Derp wasn't the only thing keeping the thread alive all these months. RP posts and talk about Equestria Girls kept it alive as well. Last year the thread got plenty of posts every week without Daily Derp. And if you think somebody would go to the trouble to find, embed, and source a picture of Derpy every day just to keep a thread from being buried, you, sir, are over-examining a hardcore Derpy fan.

By the way, @Pik, love the Derps, glad to see you switch to weekly rather than quit posting Derpy art all together.

I'm pretty okay.

sugarpixel

So new episodes are coming in November...?

(that's why I follow this thread, so I can ask people what's going on in the MLP world. )

Electricmastro

I think it would be clever if Doctor Whooves appeared on the November 23rd episode since that's also Doctor Who's 50th anniversary.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuardianKing

So I read Comic #9, and to my genuine surprise, I found a section in the back titled: "The Fall of Sunset Shimmer".

Intrigued, and knowing this tied to EG, I read it, and holy crap... O_O

The writers for the comics are f-ing AWESOME.

Speaking of DW, there are multiple references to the Doctor in Issues #5-8, which are arguably the best storyline so far [including micro-series and the like].

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

PokeTune

So...haven't posted in a while. What have I missed?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Discostew

PokeTune wrote:

A little RP, the Daily Derp, the Weekly Fanfic, etc. It has been a bit slow though.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

PokeTune

Discostew wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

A little RP, the Daily Derp, the Weekly Fanfic, etc. It has been a bit slow though.

I see.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Red_XIII

When are we getting more S4 info? (A trailer, not just random hype tweets from the cast)
Also, new to this thread.

Red_XIII

Aqueous

@Red_XIII - Welcome to the Nintendolife Pony thread!

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.