General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,081 to 13,100 of 14,855

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

13,081. Posted:

Like I said, I'm a little interested in Equestria Girls because I kinda like the idea of alternate universes, but I'm also scared. The character designs are silly (as in bad silly, not silly silly) and I can barely choke down girly high school dramas. I'll watch it if I can watch it for free. Which will be likely, because I'm sure there's a brony out there that will buy this, rip the DVD, and put it on Youtube.

@Wildvine: A limited theatrical release? That still leaves me uneasy. The Room, which is also known as arguably the worst movie of all time, had a limited theatrical release. I wouldn't go and see it at the theater though, because I'd feel silly. I don't feel silly for admitting I'm a brony, but I do when it comes to publicly displaying my bronyness anywhere outside my home.

@Ark_Sin: Happy birthday!

@MasterGraveheart, @Ark_Sin, @Morhtorok, @Wildvine: Added you all on 3DS.

I'll add people on Wii U later.

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

13,082. Posted:

Does squiggles still post?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,083. Posted:

Beats me. Don't believe I've seen you post here @Retro_on_theGo
Greetings.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,084. Posted:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

@Wildvine: A limited theatrical release? That still leaves me uneasy. The Room, which is also known as arguably the worst movie of all time, had a limited theatrical release. I wouldn't go and see it at the theater though, because I'd feel silly. I don't feel silly for admitting I'm a brony, but I do when it comes to publicly displaying my bronyness anywhere outside my home.

lol I had forgotten about that awful movie, but I don't think Equestria girls will be that bad. It is being made by the FiM team after all! I probably wouldn't pay to see it in theaters though, not unless I heard great things about it.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

13,085. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Beats me. Don't believe I've seen you post here @Retro_on_theGo
Greetings.

I use to post waaay back but thanks!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,086. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

No, he does not. I couldn't care less for him, and I won't give a buck whether he comes back or not.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,087. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo
Well it's always nice to find another brony.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,088. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Isn't he the one who did all the welcome comics back then? (which by the way, I never had one)
I think he left the forums or something.
(it had something to do with role playing and ark_sin)

@toasty: added ya back!

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,089. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
I'm not acquainted with Squiggles, but isn't that rather harsh?

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

13,090. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Isn't he the one who did all the welcome comics back then? (which by the way, I never had one)

Yeah he did. I remember getting one and I wouldn't consider myself a bronie. lol
@Ark_sin Ouch. I thought he was a nice guy.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,091. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah he did. I remember getting one and I wouldn't consider myself a bronie. lol

My friggin arse he was! He made an entire comic (along with several angry posts which only worsened my depression) dedicated to his hatred of me using Ponygen to gain fame. You know, back when I had 3 followers (two of which were you guys) on Tumblr and like 3 faves on DA.

On the plus side, he's the one who prompted me to get off my lazy arse and learn to do real art. While I wouldn't call my crap real art just yet, I know it's getting somewhere. :3

This was like 2 years ago, soo.....

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,092. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Huh. How long ago was this?

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,093. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My friggin arse he was! He made an entire comic (along with several angry posts which only worsened my depression) dedicated to his hatred of me using Ponygen to gain fame. You know, back when I had 3 followers (two of which were you guys) on Tumblr and like 3 faves on DA.

On the plus side, he's the one who prompted me to get off my lazy arse and learn to do real art. While I wouldn't call my crap real art just yet, I know it's getting somewhere. :3

Haha yeah, I remember that one!

Though, I've got to admit that seeing you using ponygenerator characters was kinda annoying, but you have gotten really good at creating them yourself since then!

Though it wasn't that long ago, or was it? (checked, happenedless than a year ago, around pages 500-600)

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,094. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Haha yeah, I remember that one!

Though, I've got to admit that seeing you using ponygenerator characters was kinda annoying, but you have gotten really good at creating them yourself since then!

I never meant for it to be anything serious. I just wanted to have some simple fun, but he had to go all personal on me 'n stuff. >:[

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,095. Posted:

Did somebody say Squiggles? :D

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,096. Posted:

Oh my sweet celestia, hi there squiggles!

How have you- Who's your spy?

Lol jk.

@ark_sin: don't worry, the past is in the past, no use in feeling it again!

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Syrup

13,097. Posted:

Hey, everybody!
How's everybody doing? Dang, I haven't been on here in ages! How long has it been, 7 months?
I see you've forgiven me, @GK ;)

@Morphtorok, I was just checking up on the thread. I was barely thinking about the day that I left today. When I saw that Retro mentioned me, I got all giddy, so I decided to post one last time.

Edited on by Syrup

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,098. Posted:

Syrup wrote:

Hey, everybody!
How's everybody doing? Dang, I haven't been on here in ages! How long has it been, 7 months?
I see you've forgiven me, @GK ;)

You are so lucky I'm in the manic stage of depression :P

Welcome back @SquiggleTail :)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

13,099. Posted:

Hmm, so this is Squiggles....
How do you do?
Untitled

Edited on by Rocko52

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

13,100. Posted:

Syrup wrote:

Did somebody say Squiggles? :D

Heeeey! Hi Squiggles! :D

My Colors! 3D Gallery