Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,001 to 13,020 of 14,348

TsunamiSensei

Daily Derp #58! (I DIDN'T FORGET! )
Untitled
This was done by Inuneechan. She has done very little pony stuff, but all of it is great. Have a link.
http://inuneechan.deviantart.com/

And @Lunapplebloom Which Zelda one? I've done 4 or 5.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Lunapplebloom

Pikpikman_X Your latest with Derpy as Princess Zelda of course. I always like Zelda crossovers though, so they're always favs.

@Wildvine53 It would have been interesting to see how it would look airing, but I couldn't have attended if I wanted. But thanks for looking out for anyone else that may have wanted to see it that way. I actually have the Blue-ray to tell the truth, so I'm good. But Rarity always looks ravishing in whatever she wears.

@Twilight_Crow Haha Lets just hope the day they actually make that movie comes sooner than later. Heck, all those talented animators using Source could do it themselves if they pulled resources together. I always enjoy a good recommendation though, and now thanks to the the Ipad feature that you helped point me towards, I should be pushing through these stories alot faster. Currently on the 3rd chapter of... the Empty Room now. And another to add to the reading list with your latest. And beautiful picture as always.

Oh, and I almost forgot. This piece of art was done by Webber1900 from Miiverse. But this isn't just any piece of art, it's my request from him.
Untitled
I'm really liking what he did there.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Daily Derp #59!
Untitled
As this is the last guaranteed daily derp, I felt that a sad Derpy would be fitting.
This was done by Verulence. He's done some cool stuff, and has a pink Captain Falcon as his DA avatar. Check out his stuff with THIS LINK I AM GIVING YOU!!!
http://verulence.deviantart.com/

-Skeletor

sugarpixel

Well guys, as you can see by my new Avatar, I've finally officially jumped on the MLP bandwagon... you may do with me as you wish...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

GuardianKing wrote:

@Gioku Ah, I see you've jumped in with Equestria Girls first. Do watch the main series as well.

You missed the words "finally" and "officially". I've been watching the series for quite awhile (with my little sister ), but after yesterday... now i'm on the bandwagon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Thanks guys! XD
Now, might I make my first "contribution"?

This guy has some mad editing skills. His videos might not use the kind of humor that you like, but it's certainly my kind of humor!
Thus, I give you: Twilight Goes Insane. Hopefully someone enjoys this. XD
Also, it may contain excessive amounts of explosions and "saus". So you've been warned.

Edited on by sugarpixel

TsunamiSensei

@Gioku Untitled
WELCOME TO THE HERD!!!

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Lunapplebloom

@Gioku Well, what a surprise. Welcome to the NL herd then. Enjoy your stay, and that video was pretty funny in places.

@Pikpikman_X Derpy looks so sad. But no worries. We'll see her on the weekends then, and in any pics that happen to show up here on the way.

@CorporalPegasus I'm always amazed at how they can recreate songs like that. Love the Sweetie Belle no.

@Aqueous And I know what day it is for you...

Of course this isn't made by me, but it's the best I can do under the circumstances of the past few weeks. Hope you have a great day.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Gummioguava

Happy Birthday @Aqueous~!!! :3 Hope you have an awesome, amazing, super duper, uber-fantabulastic day!

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

Aqueous

@Lunapplebloom - Thank you. I know you are busy but nice find. I thought the present would explode and then explode again!

@I-Hate-Ponies - Thank you, I see you put messages for me everywhere....

@CorporalPegasus - Thank you, I think it will, though Twilight has that cake ;P

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

sugarpixel

CorporalPegasus wrote:

That was a great YTP, laughed way too hard at spike.exe has stopped working.

That was good, but I liked the Star Wars part the best.
"You're going to LIKE smartypants..."
Untitled

TsunamiSensei

..... DAILY DERP #60!
Untitled
This was done by GiantMosquito. He's done some stuff I think I've used before. HAVE A LINK!!!
http://giantmosquito.deviantart.com/

Okay, so I said this might become weekly, but after a day with my workload, I think I can find the time for this. But I'll need your cooperation. If I don' derp for a day or two, I'll make up for it when I can. So, for the most part... THE DAILY DERP CONTINUES!!

-Skeletor

DawnOverALilly

I am sorry but I must ask, what is it with my little pony. Wasn't it intended for the younger humans and intelligent Pony's?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.