Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,901 to 12,920 of 14,348

Wildvine53

Made the mistake of walking past targets card aisle today, noticed that they've got a second wave of MLP cards now. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. At least the discord standee is really cool.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TsunamiSensei

Daily Derp #27!
Untitled
This was done by leavingcrow. He hasn't done that much MLP stuff, but all of it's great, just like his other stuff. Check out his DA with this link!
http://leavingcrow.deviantart.com/

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MasterGraveheart

I picked up the Build-A-Bear Twilight Sparkle and Spike today. Good stuff all around. Twilight looks pretty good and the princess dress is nice. It's a bit tricky to get through her wings, but its a nice touch. Spike looks good, but sadly, you don't get to build him. He comes pre-stuffed, so no sound box, scents, birth certificates, or any of that good stuff. Like the Rainbow and Pinkie, Twilight and Spike are well-worth adding to your collections.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Kewlan

Roopa132 wrote:

No.

I'm not late, am I?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Twilight_Crow

Hello everypony!

Slow week uh? And I've been sick all week still. :/

I so want a Twilight Sparkle from Build-a-Bear, but alas the shops here won't get it till October or November apparently.

But good news, it seems there will be an official MLP CCG.
Untitled
Yep, is real and confirmed on the MLP Twitter. Cool, I will definitely try to get some cards.

FoTW

Tonight another simple and sweet one shot on the ==Fic of The Week:==
Special Case by Bookish Delight
[On Fimfiction Slice-of-Life Complete Everyone]
Nightmare Night is getting close and Rarity has a plan for Princess Luna to enjoy it. She only needs a little something from Celestia.

First-Place Winner of Everfree Northwest 2013's Iron Author Contest, now in original and Hyper Drive versions! The latter should prove even more enjoyable if you've read Issues 5-8 of the IDW MLP comic.
Just a sweet little story about Rarity's generosity, with very cute characterizations and great imagery. Both versions are enjoyable, but the HD version is just so much more polished. The writing is stupendous.

And art:
Untitled

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

Kewlan wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

No.

I'm not late, am I?

lol Well, maybe just a tad bit late, but is your opinion and it is respected.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Wildvine53

Pony tcg? More trading cards to collect?
Untitled
Welp there goes my gaming fund >.>

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - What is a ccg? Also that Twilight has wings, something horrific must have happened.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Twilight_Crow: A pony TCG?!

@Aqueous: Trading Card Game.

EDIT: Also, somebody needs to move in the RP.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Shotgunryugan

I know I'm really late, but I just want to say, the Equestria Girls movie wasn't bad at all.

I found it just as humorous as the main show(even though admittedly my hype for the show is dying), I really liked seeing Fluttershy, I was reminded of my awkward high school years.
Out of curiosity, did Derpy appear in the movie? I didn't see her anywhere

I always found it ironic how the Bronies reacted to it like it was a sin or something.

People forget that they're watching a lighthearted show about Love & Tolerance that was aimed at a younger audience

I'm just waiting to see if the show ends on Season 4, because quite honestly the ending made it look like the show became "Princess Twilight & the others".
(Kinda like the pop group, the Pussycat dolls were only Nicole Scherzinger mattered )

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Aqueous

@ToastYogurt - but she said CCG not TCG. Fine, I'll move then.

Feeling a little awkward watching Pinkie curl up on Discord like a cat. "Uh, Pinkie, watch Discord, Luna's been a while, I'm going to go check on her." Getting up quickly, Twilight began moving down the train car after the direction that Luna previously left.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Shotgunryugan: [EQUESTRIANGIRLSSPOILER]Derpy appeared near the end of the credits.[/EQUESTRIANGIRLSSPOILER]
@Aqueous: Oh. A quick Google search brought up "Collectible Card Game," so.... same thing I guess.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TsunamiSensei

/me wanted to join rp, but saw Derpy and Pinkie were taken...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Eel

Talking about that new mlp tcg.... I finally got some of the regular mlp cards, here's what I got...

Bloomberg, Mr Turnip, Filfthy Rich, Joe, Seamstress Rarity, Mirror Pool, "Eight Hundred Wing Powe!", a shiny Scootaloo, a Diamond Tiara+Silver Spoon standee, alicorn Twilight, Twilight+Spike and DJ Pon3 tatoos, a rather nice sticker of Discord with the quote "What fun is there in making sense?" And a poster of the filly mane 6.

They're quite nice! I'd totally get some more cards or a deck of that new tcg.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Electricmastro

Season 4 animatics. Don't really know if it's cosidered a spoiler. [youtube:szJboWgMN_4]

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Eel

Oh my, that last one is totally a spoiler most will want to avoid!

The others are fine, just watch out for the last part.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.