General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,861 to 12,880 of 14,873

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

12,861. Posted:

Secretly, Background Pony Without Lines #4 is an interdimensional traveler with the power to appear at the same time in different places and sometimes even multiple times in the same place. He can also change his cutiemark and species when required.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,862. Posted:

@ToastyYogurt
Good points, good points.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,863. Posted:

@Morphtroid: :D Don't worry, his secret is safe with me!
When they reached the station, Pinkie stopped, making the sound of a car braking and skidding a few feet until she and Dizzy were right in front of the empty track. That was when Pinkie noticed Twilight, confused and boggled, in front of another pony that also looked confused and boggled. Pinkie walks up to her. "Hiya Twilight! are you going back to Ponyville too?" Then she notices Luna is right behind her. "Oh, hiya Luna!"

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,864. Posted:

As Pinkie Pie had come to a stop next to Twilight and Luna, Discord was sliding along the ground behind her, having looked like he got in a train wreck. With his football helmet covering his eyes, he raised his finger as to make a remark. "VOLKSWAGON.....", he remarked before dropping limp.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,865. Posted:

I feel as if the show has kinda capped off as far as explosive growth is concerned. There will always be people leaving or joining, but we probably won't see the kind of activity that was happening in between the first and during the second season. Those were the days though. Good times.

@Twilight_Crow and Rocko52 glad you both enjoyed it. :)

@Morphtroid lol That's a brilliant description.

@Ark_Sin That looks good.

@Drobotic I saw it, though I didn't like it nearly as much as the past ones.

@Twilight_Crow That's another interesting story there, and from the sounds of it, it could very well fit into the main series. I'll have a look. And it's so funny how they shoved all of that stuff into the animation. I didn't even see half of them. :D And love the poster.;)

Luna slowed a bit once they were getting closer to the station. She was breathing heaver than usual, and felt short of breathe. 'I really need to get out more...' She thought to herself as she lent against the station house. Twilight had dashed on ahead around the corner of the station, so begins to make the corner too. As she turns, she sees Twilight running into another pony with a cello, after seeing the pile of papers that had followed behind her from hitting the first. "Oh, Twilight Sparkle, you must be more careful." She says, lifting her onto her feet with her magic. Suddenly a big gush of air whooshes through, making Luna close her eyes and her mane stand out straight in the direction the wind was blowing. When she opens them, she sees Pinkie Pie, and Discord, who is lying on the ground behind Pinkie. After Pinkie had spoken, Luna blinks a few times, before responding. "Hello, Pinkie Pie. How did you...?" She then shakes her head, causing her hair to fall back into it's flowing state, "Never mind actually, I shall ask you later." She looks down the tracks, seeing the trail of smoke left by the train. She stamps her hoof on the ground, "It appears we have missed her. Shoot." As she said that, another train suddenly pulls into the station. Turning to see it, Luna blushes with embarrassment. "...Then there is still a chance."

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,866. Posted:

Haven't RP in a while. Have some Celestia:

While a train departs beside her, Princess Celestia stares at the board announcing the trains' schedule. "Two midnight trains tonight... Ponyville 12am platform 1, Los Pegasus 12:15am platform 1." she reads out loud. Very well, it must be the next one. Effectively, a new train takes the place of the last one.

"All aboard!" yells the conductor, as he steps out of the locomotive to check ponies boarding the first train cars. Then he notices Princess Celestia in front of him. "This is the train to Los Pegasus, right?" she asks politely. The pony stares at her and only blinks in response. Celestia blinks back. "Oh I forgot the outfit!" With a wave of her horn, out of nowhere a brown raincoat and a pair of sunglasses appear, and the Princess puts them on. Wearing a cocky smile she asks again. "Ehem, Los Pegasus?" The pony in front of her cocks an eyebrow and nods with his head. "Excellent!" Over enthusiastically, Celestia magically grabs her suitcase and boards the train.

The few ponies inside stare at her for a moment, then return to whatever they were doing without a second glance. Isn't the "not your business" spell the most wonderful thing?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,867. Posted:

Apparently Build-a-bear has these,
Untitled

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,868. Posted:

^ Whaaa?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

12,869. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Untitled

~Hails taxi

TAKE ME TO GET RAINBOW DASH.

Oh, they also have Pinkie Pie.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,870. Posted:

@Konata
Hiya!

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

12,871. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Untitled

Yeah, I've been looking for a workshop around where I live to pick her and Pinkie Pie up. They're pretty good representations if you ask me.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,872. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Untitled

Don't know if I should get em. I already am own Fluttershy after all...

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,873. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Dontcha want em all?
Also, how'd you put images in a post?

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,874. Posted:

At @Rocko52 (img) (/img)
But use [ this instead of ( and put the image url instead of a space inbetween them.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,875. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,876. Posted:

Success!

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,877. Posted:

@Rocko52 Great! :)

Now post ponies ;)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,878. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
What you no like Rukia? Well it is a pony board. :)
I'll post ponies in a bit...when it is the proper time...

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,879. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Untitled

Yeah, I've been looking for a workshop around where I live to pick her and Pinkie Pie up. They're pretty good representations if you ask me.

My problem with these is the mane. My Flutterplush's mane is stuff like the rest of her making it much more comfortable. With manes like these, I'm afraid of accidentally swallowing the hair if it falls off.

@Rocko52 Nonsense! There's never a time to not post ponies! :D

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,880. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
I might be a brony, and I might lapses between stages of total obsession, but I have other interest than MLP too.