Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,721 to 12,740 of 15,042

GuardianKing

In my computer graphics class, I got bored with the smearing tool and made these:

Untitled

Untitled

What do you guys think of my stuff? Any thoughts or comments?

@Rocko52 Oooo! I wanna join the RP again!

Can Morpheus be the human? (I'll explain it, don't worry.)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Nice new avatar, thinking of changing mine....
Anyway, those are some nice drawings!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

SheldonRandoms

@Ark_Sin Those are some great drawings, when I was in computer graphics class, I made things like this.
Untitled

And also, happy winter wrap up everyone, even though there's still some wrapping up to do.

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rocko52

^ Ummmmm....

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

iwanttodie

Rocko52 wrote:

^ Ummmmm....

That's SheldonRandoms.
He likes Spongebob.
Get used to it, he does this all the time.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Rocko52

@Shadowing
Not that I don't like Spongebob....

Lunapplebloom

@Ark_Sin Best to leave it up to @ToastyYogurt for that kind of thing. Sure, Revolver was a human, but I think that was the only exception we had. But that art is pretty good. Keep it up.

@Electricmastro That's pretty interesting.

And here is a new animation from Silly Filly Studios. It's almost a full episodes length, so be prepared to sit for a little bit.

I found it well done, and very touching.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Ark_Sin Best to leave it up to @ToastyYogurt for that kind of thing. Sure, Revolver was a human, but I think that was the only exception we had. But that art is pretty good. Keep it up.

@Electricmastro That's pretty interesting.

And here is a new animation from Silly Filly Studios. It's almost a full episodes length, so be prepared to sit for a little bit.

I found it well done, and very touching.

Were you at the livestream?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN

GuardianKing

Here's another one!

Untitled

@Lunapplebloom Don't worry, Morpheus won't be human for the entire thing. Trust me, I can explain it. It's all part of the Ark_Sin.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
I get that Morpheus is an OC, but what exactly is he? Do you write fanfics for him or something?

Lunapplebloom

@Shadowing I'm afraid not. My internet connection is not capable of that type of thing most of the time, so I just wait to see things when they hit Youtube. That way, I don't get all the hiccups that can come along with live streaming as well.

@Ark_Sin Ok, though I still feel a little iffy about it. Besides, aren't you still in the Everfree Forest though, or are you going for a whole restart here? And another nice pic there.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

@Lunapplebloom Fresh restart. Also, thank you for the compliments!

@Rocko52 Yes, although the fanfic itself is still under construction. I've had a couple issues with it.

I'm gonna start the RP in the next post (if I get the okay).

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Gotcha

TeeJay

Derp.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

iwanttodie

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

mods delete me

iwanttodie

Ark_Sin wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

Nya.

Ze.

Edited on by iwanttodie

mods delete me

Rocko52

Shadowing wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

Nya.

Ze.

Globel

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic