General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,721 to 12,740 of 14,839

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,721. Posted:

^ So cute!

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,722. Posted:

The "Classification in Equestria".

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,723. Posted:

^ Nice DND

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,724. Posted:

In my computer graphics class, I got bored with the smearing tool and made these:

Untitled

Untitled

What do you guys think of my stuff? Any thoughts or comments?

@Rocko52 Oooo! I wanna join the RP again! :)

Can Morpheus be the human? :O (I'll explain it, don't worry.)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,725. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Nice new avatar, thinking of changing mine....
Anyway, those are some nice drawings!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,726. Posted:

@Ark_Sin Those are some great drawings, when I was in computer graphics class, I made things like this.
Untitled

And also, happy winter wrap up everyone, even though there's still some wrapping up to do.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,727. Posted:

^ Ummmmm....

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,728. Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEhwQMvb1sM

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,729. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

^ Ummmmm....

That's SheldonRandoms.
He likes Spongebob.
Get used to it, he does this all the time.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,730. Posted:

@Shadowing
Not that I don't like Spongebob....

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,731. Posted:

@Ark_Sin Best to leave it up to @ToastyYogurt for that kind of thing. Sure, Revolver was a human, but I think that was the only exception we had. But that art is pretty good. Keep it up. :)

@Electricmastro That's pretty interesting.

And here is a new animation from Silly Filly Studios. It's almost a full episodes length, so be prepared to sit for a little bit.

I found it well done, and very touching. :'(

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,732. Posted:

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Ark_Sin Best to leave it up to @ToastyYogurt for that kind of thing. Sure, Revolver was a human, but I think that was the only exception we had. But that art is pretty good. Keep it up. :)

@Electricmastro That's pretty interesting.

And here is a new animation from Silly Filly Studios. It's almost a full episodes length, so be prepared to sit for a little bit.

I found it well done, and very touching. :'(

Were you at the livestream?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,733. Posted:

Here's another one! :)

Untitled

@Lunapplebloom Don't worry, Morpheus won't be human for the entire thing. Trust me, I can explain it. It's all part of the Ark_Sin.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,734. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
I get that Morpheus is an OC, but what exactly is he? Do you write fanfics for him or something?

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,735. Posted:

@Shadowing I'm afraid not. My internet connection is not capable of that type of thing most of the time, so I just wait to see things when they hit Youtube. That way, I don't get all the hiccups that can come along with live streaming as well.

@Ark_Sin Ok, though I still feel a little iffy about it. Besides, aren't you still in the Everfree Forest though, or are you going for a whole restart here? And another nice pic there.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,736. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom Fresh restart. Also, thank you for the compliments! :)

@Rocko52 Yes, although the fanfic itself is still under construction. I've had a couple issues with it.

I'm gonna start the RP in the next post (if I get the okay).

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,737. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Gotcha

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,738. Posted:

Derp.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,739. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

mods delete me

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,740. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

Nya.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar