Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,681 to 12,700 of 14,348

FrancisvonBacon

Brohoof time /)

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Lunapplebloom

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

@SteamMistWalker You're back!!!!

Chalk it up to the new messaging system we got going on on NintendoLife.

Hello though @SteamMistWalker. I don't believe I've ever got to thank you in thread, but thank you for creating this thread. I've had many a fond memory from here, and your bravery to create a topic such as this is to be commended.

@SirFrancisBacon I don't know about Fimfiction, since I don't know you at all (and I have no stories to read), but I'll add you as a 3DS friend if you like. Mine's in my signature. (

@CorporalPegasus I was thinking some Pony Kart would be a good idea to do again. Don't know if I'll make it though, but I can try.

@Discostew Good tip, though I will never probably see it in a theater if I wanted too. (EqG hates multiple islands it seems from checking the theater listings.)

I just saw the Brony Documentary for the first time not to long ago. I found it to be quite an enjoyable experience to see others that like the show going to Bronycon and other conventions. (Which I hope to do one day... sigh...) Very interesting to hear what other fans have to say about it.

And a new animation that I found quite cute, and actually surprisingly well done for coming out of nowhere.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

SteamMistwalker

Thanks Angel! and to anyone else who enjoyed this thread! i cant believe how huge its gotten! its funny, when i started this i did it because i really enjoyed the show (and still do!) and the harassment that followed when i mentioned my age (33 at the time i am 34 now lol) and that i am male i received a lot of messed up comments from users here. i almost deleted this but when i saw how many fan fiction stories and interactions going on in this thread (all positive) it really put a smile on my face! i am soo glad you are all enjoying it! Also i dont give a flying-you-know-what about what ppl think Brohoof!!
FYI, i do follow the thread and read it, i just refrain from posting as to not attract more negative comments! keep it up and i am glad your all enjoying it!

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571
Nintendo ID: Steamerz
Let me know if u add me and ill add u!

FrancisvonBacon

@Lunaapplebloom Well you don't need to know me, but I added you on 3DS friend list.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

TeeJay

@SteamMistWalker There's no need to worry about attracting negative comments anymore. Everyone else has pretty much left us alone. Uh...if you check back on the first page way back when you created this thread, I was one of the negative commenters (it's funny to see my anti-pony posts next to a pony avatar XD) but I've since been drawn into the community. Thanks for making this thread, man.

@lunapplebloom What messaging system?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Oh I should probably mention to @SteamMistWalker that this fandom (which your thread got me into) has motivated me to draw as well.

@Morpheus Ohhh. That.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SteamMistwalker

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

@SteamMistWalker Thanks to ponies, I've gotten the motivation to draw. Speaking of drawing: webcomic time!!!

Untitled

@Caramel The new notification system is what @Lunapplebloom meant (I probably just messaged him right now...)

Its great to hear that this has motivated you!! i love your art style! keep it up! id love to see more wow its amazing to see how many of you guys/gals are into this

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571

SteamMistwalker

Caramel wrote:

Oh I should probably mention to @SteamMistWalker that this fandom (which your thread got me into) has motivated me to draw as well.

@Morpheus Ohhh. That.

So glad to hear it! its just such a fun show, no violence or innuendo! i really do laugh out loud when i am watching it plus the art style is great!! ok confession time! i have actually purchased my little pony coloring books! and ...AND!!!! my little pony water color magic books! it may seem childish but i find coloring very therapeutic!

3DS code :
2191 7660 6571

Lunapplebloom

@Caramel The one that @Nobodys_Angel mentioned, though I'm pretty sure you figured that out with him by now.

@Nobodys_Angel Yep, got your message. It even includes the full image from the post in the email... Scary. O.O Anyways, funny comic, though I wonder who "The Same Person" is.

@SirFrancisbacon Well, i'm just that kind of person that needs a bit of time to warm up to new faces over the internet is all. Call me strange, but I'm just that way.

And just when I mention Bronycon, this shows up. Why must they mock me.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

DoodleJohn

Oh, hi Mr. @MistSteamwalker! Thanks for making this topic...erm, a long time ago! It's helped motivate me to draw more (some is on my tumblr, I have to keep uploading stuff...>_>) and helped me meet some new friends! Thanks again!

DoodleJohn

Rocko52

Geeze, I keep missing so much. Hello bronies!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

CorporalPegasus

Yay! Season 2 is now in Dutch. It´s still ok but the Flim Flam Brothers are amazing. They sound like voices from over the top TV commercials, wich is perfect!

Also i guess Dr.Hooves is canon now.
Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aqueous

@Lunappebloom - Nice find with Derpy's Toy.
Maybe if you don't mention them they'll stop teasing you

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Rocko52

Why is everpony so excited for that now?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Discostew

Well, at least this newest trailer showed the purpose for going into the mirror, rather than doing it "just because". That at least will lessen the hatred of the movie from many people, though I'm sure it still is rather hated because of the whole "human" side.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Rocko52

But...we already knew why she went in...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.