General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,661 to 12,680 of 14,816

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,661. Posted:

@Rocko52 Here you go, also that cider tastes great.
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,662. Posted:

Thank you all for so quickly welcoming me! I guess I'll just throw it out there that Twi is my my favorite pony.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,663. Posted:

@Rocko52 That's no way to spell Fluttershy ;)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,664. Posted:

@Everyone Thanks for the support! :)

Maybe I can post a screenshot or two if you're all interested ;)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,665. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Funny you mention, in my first few months Fluttershy was my favorite, and slowly Pinkie took that spot, and then Twi came to top them all, simply because I came to realize I identified most with her.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,666. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Funny you mention that, in my first few months Fluttershy was my favorite, and slowly Pinkie took that spot, and then Twi came to top them all, simply because I came to realize I identified most with her.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,667. Posted:

@Everyone
Since I'm a noob member at NL, would any of you mind adding me to your friend's lists? Thanks!

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,668. Posted:

I'm not the newbie anymore!
WOOHOO

(FYI, I trademarked Lywraith: Eater of Souls Untitled)

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,669. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

I'm not the newbie anymore!
WOOHOO

(FYI, I trademarked Lywraith: Eater of Souls Untitled)

Good for you sir.

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,670. Posted:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/random-mlp-facts-from-l...

Disscus

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,671. Posted:

@Shadowing
That's quite interesting. Luna as Discord...?

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,672. Posted:

@Rocko52 Very well. I don't usually go friending people on my 3DS that I've seen for a day, but I'll put you down.
Which reminds me, I still need to put down @Ark_Sin yet.

@Aqueous Most probably. It's good though to make sure it's all ok in any case.

@Sahdowing27 Interesting ideas there, but I like how it all was finalized. Most of the naming just doesn't sound right and is pretty bland.

Luna looks at Twilight with a perplexed face "A cake storage room? Here?" Thinking for a moment, she then comes to the realization. "Oh, so that's what that confectionery smell that has been permeating the place was." Mumbling to herself, "Really, sister? Gone for just over a millennium, and you let the bakers in here?" She then returns to the questions at hand. "The cake storage room is just down the hall,Twilight Sparkle. But as for my sister, she..." She cuts herself short, trying to think of a way to make it sound better. Having thought of something, she continues "...She has left for Las Pegasus on a personal matter. She may have not gotten on the train yet though. So if we hurry, we shall catch her before she leaves Canterlot." Discord's sudden mention of telling the good news, caused her return to the situation at hoof "Oh, yes... If you could consider it good." She mumbles to herself again, before clearing her throat. "Discord isn't going back to his stone prison, as much as it pains me to say. A contract has been made, that was bound by magic. Discord is allowed to roam free...." She pauses, turning her stare which was now piercing to Discord, who still had his back turned to them, before continuing "As long as he doesn't upset the balance of harmony to much. Though, he has gotten close to upsetting mine enough to pour my wrath upon him."

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,673. Posted:

May I ask whom is running the RP?

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,674. Posted:

Had some time for art, so I made this using two different programs (yes, I drew the entire thing):

Untitled

(Yep, Morpheus is on two legs. Please don't question it.)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Konata

12,675. Posted:

I haven't checked in this thread In such a long time!
Don't worry, I didn't forget about everyone.

Oh and Welcome to @Everyone who joined the herd while I wasn't here.
:3

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,676. Posted:

@Konata
Hello

AuthorMessage

Konata

12,677. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Konata
Hello

Hello! I think you're a new face.
Welcome to the herd! (I'm sorry I don't have any fancy images to show you.)

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,678. Posted:

Thanks! I am new (although I regularly have browsed NL for over 2 years)

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,679. Posted:

@Teejay: Oh dear. :( Hang in there! Put on a smile! That generally makes people not want to hurt you!*

*Unless they are heartless, in which case they will want to hurt you more.

Article%20that%20@Shadowing%20Posted wrote:

Pinkie Pie used to have a "Sugard Rush" power when she ate too much candy. She would plow through doors, and the Cakes had to replace theirs on a weekly basis

I should use that in the RP sometime.

@Rocko52: Welcome to our little slice of pony heaven here on Nintendo Life! And as a matter of fact, I'm the one who is running the RP, if you can call it "running." I'm more or less the referee for the RP. Not sure if that's how RP running usually works, but that's how I like to run things. Would you like to join in? I'll pull out the list of taken characters and rules if you do.

@Konata: Welcome back! You can join the RP too if you want.

"Okee Dokee Lokee, Twilight!" Pinkie hugged Discord tighter. Upon the mention of cake, Pinkie's head darted up. "CAKE?! Where?" She said as her head darted around in search of confections, while still holding Dizzy tight.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,680. Posted:

@Toasty Yogurt
Sure! I'll need to know what's going on in it first though. Also, it doesn't really matter if you don't run it the way they usually are, if it works it works!