General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,641 to 12,660 of 14,804

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,641. Posted:

@TeeJay - That sounds wonderful. Going home to death and decay. Well hopefully it improves.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

12,642. Posted:

Well, it's up to you to revive the island by reviving your grandad's farm by finding oil by discovering ancient ruins by unraveling a well hidden secret about cultists by becoming a werewolf and kill the vampire by waking up the lake goddess by finding crazy Dave's treasure, which is just a well written note about the value of your family becoming the evil overlord yourself by using the power of friendship!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,643. Posted:

Sorry to hear about your situation @TeeJay. I hope some good things come to you out of all this bad stuff.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,644. Posted:

Twilight being a little shocked from the behavior of Discord takes a second to clear her head and respond to Luna. "Your chambers? Isn't this the cake storage room?" Twilight looks about at the chamber void of all the cake it use to hold. "Well I guess that explains where Celestia hid your chamber, so umm, where is Princess Celestia? She kind of promised me and my friends some cake; of course they likely won't be here till tomorrow." Twilight pulls the letter out with her magic and passes it to Luna.

LETTER TRANSCRIPT:
Dear Twilight:
Please come to the castle, I've bake a cake for you. Bring your friends.

Yours truly:
-Princess Celestia - Celly.

"So can you point me to the new cake storage room? I kind of want to take the cake to my face so I can go back to home and sleep; after complaining about the poor grammar of course and asking what in Equstria she means by signing Celly." Twilight stares at Discord still trapped by Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie, hold him if you could. Right after this cake thing is over I want to make sure he's a nice garden ornament and not flipping gravity anytime soon."

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,645. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

@TeeJay Thank goodness you're okay! :)

So, how is it?

Primitive. The whole place is really primitive, just as I left it, only worse.

The "Great Salt Pond" that was already brown when I left is even browner. Now it's so filthy the fish have been smothered. It happened just two days ago, on my second day back. My family said the day before, they were all along the edges, gasping for air cause they couldn't breathe. And by the time I saw them, they were dead/dying, getting washed along in the current of the floodgates that were opened too late. This island is a mess.

Oh, and, um, ponies.

Where is this, New Jersey?

If it is, I am deeply sorry for making that comment.

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,646. Posted:

Untitled

Oh no! What sort of paradox is this?!

Back to the TARDIS!

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

12,647. Posted:

Im sorry to hear that @teejay, i hope your situation improves.

@ark_sin Good luck with your Rpg Maker VX Ace game!

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,648. Posted:

In less than a day, this happened:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,649. Posted:

So BronyCon was in Chicago last year

I feel so sad knowing the biggest convention was literally downtown :'(

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,650. Posted:

And now, your daily dose of sadness:
Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,651. Posted:

@Ark_Sin - Figured someone (or some people) would make lyrics for that. Odd as it may be, I always felt Applejack had a motherish spark about her.

"Oh Twilight, you crazy pony. Sometimes you can be such a jokester." Discord remarked as he laughed. He glanced to see Twilight was not in a happy mood. "Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder." Discord continued to laugh even more, having wrapped his arms around his chest, which in turn around Pinkie Pie as well, trying to contain his laughter and his breath. With tears in his eyes, he gave Twilight another glance. Seeing how she had looked more infuriated, and also seeing Luna in a unpleasant mood, he swallowed his laughter and wiped the tears from his eyes. He turned back to Twilight. "Well, while I'm sure you would be thrilled to have another go at me, you are unfortunately too late. An agreement has already been made that guarantees my freedom....", Discord's voice drops to a disgruntled tone, "....though the terms of that agreement and how they were applied are hardly ecstatic by any means........Speaking of which.....", Discord let out a sigh, and snapped his fingers. He now stood upright as the bed and lights surrounding the bed had all disappeared, returning Luna's chambers back as it originally was. He was now cradling Pinkie Pie in his arms as she continued to hang on him. "Go ahead Luna. Why don't you give her the -good- news.", he concluded as he spun around, facing his back at the two ponies.

Edited on by Discostew

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,652. Posted:

Untitled

I like how even though FiM is relatively the most widely talked about show, it has the shortest paragraph on this page.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/mlp-spin-off-series-con...

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

12,653. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

So BronyCon was in Chicago last year

I feel so sad knowing the biggest convention was literally downtown :'(

Um... which one, exactly?

THE BronyCon (as in, the very first one that has stuck with that name ever since) was in Secaucus, NJ last year.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,654. Posted:

@Shadowing Nope, St. Maarten.

@Everyone Thanks guys.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,655. Posted:

Since I'm new to my account (I've actually been a regular viewer of Nintendo Life for over two years, but just decided to make an account) I've decided to join this MLP forum. So....HELLO!

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,656. Posted:

@Rocko52

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,657. Posted:

Thanks for the welcome! (Technically I've been "part of the herd for about a year now, but it's always exciting to find new message boards/forums!)

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,658. Posted:

@Aqueous Oh, ok. I must have missed something in what you said then. Though it doesn't matter anymore since you got an RP post up, and @Discostew. I'll hopefully have something tonight, if all goes well.

@TeeJay Oh wow... That must be just what you wanted to return to. :( Hope that you do alright though regardless.

@Rocko52 Welcome to NL and the NL herd! I hope you enjoy your stay. :) And I too was a just a site glancer before I joined. Good to have you aboard.

Electricmastro I too am surprised at that, though I guess they have to focus on their other productions as well. And I forgot to mention that I like the new avatar.

@Ark_Sin I saw that picture before. Nice to see that they made lyrics to go with it too. I can hear the melody in my head as I read it too.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,659. Posted:

@Rocko52 - Welcome!

@Lunapplebloom - In the end I never altered it but it was likely a good thing I waited till I was half asleep to post.

Twilight's irritated look dropped and was turned to one of confusing, turning to star at Luna for answers.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,660. Posted:

@Discostew You took the gif I always use! >:[

Now I'll actually have to draw something...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar