General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,621 to 12,640 of 14,842

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,621. Posted:

Twilight_Crow wrote:

First and most important: My new chapter is up, give it a read. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5316/Within-the-Night-Bringers

Now, Shpy is right don't feed the Parasprites please. I bet @Amorous_Badger! doesn't even care if the show is good, he sounds like he is just trolling. Mentioning Furries and the Thundercats, he's trying to bother as much people as possible. Very silly.

@Aqueous Oh you've read a lot of fantasy/Scify that qualifies you well to be a prereader :), and the pickier the better when it comes to that, as I said my editor is too kind. And you should totally read TLotR.

Guess what I started reading finally :P

@Twilight_Crow - Luna and her duck is too cute

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,622. Posted:

Yeah, this thread died... how tragic. :P But seriously, being inactive for that long is nothing special. Things happen.

@Twilight_Crow I love that pic, and little Rubber Ducky Luna too. And that sounds like another interesting story as well. Another to add to the pile.

@Discostew I remember that one. That was a pretty sweet Luna plushie.

@Aqueous Now that was a long time ago.

More RPing!

Luna looks at her body again and remembers the nurses uniform was still on. "That does it!" She yells, as a glow of magic incinerates the nurse outfit. She is about to send of a blast of magic toward Discord out of frustration, but her mind then goes to her sister and that she would try to resolve this calmly. With a deep breathe, and a movement of her leg, she collects her thoughts, and turns to Twilight, "Do not heed a word from him, Twilight Sparkle. His words are..." Stopping to think for a moment, she continues, "Well, you know how he is I'm sure." With herself in a somewhat calm state, she then asks, "But what brings you to my chambers?

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,623. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

Gets noted that Thread Died, Insta-Revived :P
Do I REALLY have to do all The Reviving around here? :P

Here
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
They're reviving tools AND an optical illusion

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,624. Posted:

@Sahdowing27 Here's something @I-hate-ponies made for you. Your avatar has changed, but it doesn't matter much. Enjoy.

Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,625. Posted:

Pinkie greedily snatches the tart with her front hooves, her hind legs still attached to Discord while still keeping her front side as close to him as possible while she opens her mouth to be bigger than her head and snarfs the tart down whole. With her muzzle covered in icing, Pinkie wraps her front legs around Discord again, as if she never stopped.

The Equestria Girls thing seems kinda silly to me. Why did Hasbro decide to spin off an existing franchise (ironically loved by many manly men (say that five times fast!), nonetheless) in an extremely odd way in order to rival Monster High, rather than make an entirely new IP? Nonetheless, I'm kinda interested into seeing where this show goes, although I never was in to high school dramas.

Also, I think I'll share the best pony centaur that has ever WARNING: CLICHE PHRASE AHEAD graced my eyes.
Untitled

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,626. Posted:

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Sahdowing27 Here's something @I-hate-ponies made for you. Your avatar has changed, but it doesn't matter much. Enjoy.

Untitled

Thanks I-Hate-Ponies :D

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,627. Posted:

I made this today:
Untitled

mods delete me

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,628. Posted:

SHADOW used Max Revive on THREAD!
Untitled

mods delete me

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,629. Posted:

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,630. Posted:

I'm gonna post this as a separate post, but:

@Twilight_Crow Yes, I did get your Tumblr question. Unfortunately, it might be a while before I get to it because...

I'm making a game using RPG Maker VX Ace.

The game has nothing to do with My Little Pony. It's just a side project I've been planning. I'm still in the early phases, but most of the experience is choice based. Every time a choice pops up, everything changes: from lines of dialogue to the entire course of the story.

I heard there was a website called RPGMaker.com or something, so I'm gonna post my content over there.

Yeah, there's that. I'll stick around and stuff, but the creation of my game takes time away from art.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

12,631. Posted:

@video: What... What did I just watch?

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,632. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

@video: What... What did I just watch?

THE. GREATEST. THING. EVER.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,633. Posted:

Oh, and I forgot to say @Teejay, hang in there. Good luck with everything, and hopefully you can still pop by here once in a while.

@Ark_Sin: Good luck with your game.

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

DoodleJohn

12,634. Posted:

@Video: How amusing.

DoodleJohn

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,635. Posted:

30 minutes to find that silly letter for my next rp post. I'll go through it when I'm awake before posting. Good night.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,636. Posted:

@Aqueous No worries. I hope you find it. :)

@Shadowing27 I will. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

@Ark_Sin Hope you do well with that game. And that was an interesting video too.

I recently just finished reading the 4th issue of the MLP comic, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the overall arc. Can't wait to see what they plan to do next.

And I thought this piece was pretty stunning.
Untitled

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,637. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom - It is stunning. No it took me 30 minutes to get it, I have it and a post but I was tired so I need to give it a touch up before posting, could be some time till I get a chance.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,638. Posted:

Shadowing27 wrote:

SHADOW used Max Revive on THREAD!
Untitled

TeeJay was revived

Guess who found some internet on this god-forsaken island?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,639. Posted:

@TeeJay Thank goodness you're okay! :)

So, how is it?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,640. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

@TeeJay Thank goodness you're okay! :)

So, how is it?

Primitive. The whole place is really primitive, just as I left it, only worse.

The "Great Salt Pond" that was already brown when I left is even browner. Now it's so filthy the fish have been smothered. It happened just two days ago, on my second day back. My family said the day before, they were all along the edges, gasping for air cause they couldn't breathe. And by the time I saw them, they were dead/dying, getting washed along in the current of the floodgates that were opened too late. This island is a mess.

Oh, and, um, ponies.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92