General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,581 to 12,600 of 14,743

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,581. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Untitled

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,582. Posted:

"Did you hear that Luna? We're on a date!" Discord looked over at Luna, who had neither moved nor spoke the moment Twilight burst through the doors. He waved his paw in front of her blank stare, but no reaction was given. "I guess she's as shocked as you are, Toilet Sprinkle. How is the old mare's most tasteful stew doing these days?", he said as he fell back into his bed, conjuring up a tart for Pinkie to eat as a means to lessen the grip she had on him.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

12,583. Posted:

Im very glad that Lauren Faust joined Mane 6 (the fighting is magic dev team), im pretty sure she will make some cool character designs.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,584. Posted:

I actually wonder about the FiM project. Just how much are they going to have to redo? Obviously the characters will have to be changed (and Lauren Faust will help with that, but will it be OC ponies, other creatures, or human?), but what about the music? Just listening to AJ's stage music, you can totally tell it took from Winter Wrap Up. Would Hasbro have the right to attack that because it did some "copying"?

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,585. Posted:

Discostew wrote:

I actually wonder about the FiM project. Just how much are they going to have to redo? Obviously the characters will have to be changed (and Lauren Faust will help with that, but will it be OC ponies, other creatures, or human?), but what about the music? Just listening to AJ's stage music, you can totally tell it took from Winter Wrap Up. Would Hasbro have the right to attack that because it did some "copying"?

They can't be OC's, Lauren said so on twitter.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

12,586. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Artwork of Equestria Girls, this was seen in the NY times, I wonder if Derpy will be in this spin-off?

RAINBOW DASH IS WEARING A SKIRT THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Also Applejack. Seriously. Why do girls always wear skirts/dresses in shows like this. ARE PANTS REALLY THAT BAD./rant I love Twilight's leg warmers though.

Edited on by Nintengirl

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,587. Posted:

What do you think of my new avatar?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,588. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

I likes it.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,589. Posted:

Discostew wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I likes it.

Discord seems to like it too...

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

12,590. Posted:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is coming to Japan this spring (Unaltered, so I guess they learned thing or two after Powerpuff Girls). Just thought I'd let you guys know in case Ponies take over Japan.
Judging from some doujins I stumbled upon, they already have a strong foothold...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,591. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Dude, those Doujins are the single greatest f*cking thing related to western media ever. I posted some a couple hundred pages back.

Also, Japanese Pinkie Pie. :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

12,592. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

@CanisWolfred Dude, those Doujins are the single greatest f*cking thing related to western media ever. I posted some a couple hundred pages back.

...I was talking about the other doujins, but, um....that's...that's good to know.

AHem, also, The voice cast (well, some of it).

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,593. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

...I was talking about the other doujins, but, um....that's...that's good to know.

Here's a link here:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/comic-translated-japane...

And here:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/japanese-comic-many-man...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,594. Posted:

Untitled

Take THAT APPLEJACK!

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,595. Posted:

Shadowing27 wrote:

Untitled

Take THAT APPLEJACK!

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,596. Posted:

Everyone's reaction to Baby Applejack.

Edited on by Discostew

AuthorMessage

MrGameluvr

12,597. Posted:

Discostew wrote:

I reacted the exact same way Rarity did. :P

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,598. Posted:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Discostew wrote:

I reacted the exact same way Rarity did. :P

Mine was Derpy's reaction.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,599. Posted:

After a long time of being suddenly away, I am back and ready to do more Luna!

@Ark_Sin Congrats on making it to Equestria Daily with that pic. Hope I can make it there once sometime.

@Twilight_Crow That was a beautiful animation you put back there. It was very touching. And I hope that Lauren can pull the game out and make it even better. :)

@Discostew My reaction was Trixie. :P

Ever since Twilight opened the door and Discord said that it looked exactly as it did, Luna was put into a state of shock. It was as if her life was falling apart right in front of her eyes from the horror of the thought of them being even the slightest bit romantically involved. Even Discord's waving of his paw in front of her face had no effect as one her two eyes continued to twitch as she stared into the doorway from her chambers that Twilight was standing in. Something suddenly clicked in her mind though, realizing that she had to act on this moment before it got any worse. With a loud Royal Canterlot yell, she screams, "ENOUGH!" She whips herself around to Discord, eyes starting to glow. "How dare you demean us in such a manner!

And some art that reminds me of someone we haven't seen around these parts in quite some time. ;)
">Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,600. Posted:

I just knew this was going to happen