General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,561 to 12,580 of 14,841

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,561. Posted:

@Wildvine53 Aww... That you for the compliment! :) Also, I know my artistic skills aren't that great, but they're not that terrible. That's his skin peeling off/disintegrating.

Have you guys heard of the Las Pegasus Con Fallout? Apparently, the con people went way over budget, got kicked out of the hotel, and now the fans are left stuck with the bills. Some can't even get back home because of this.

There's an information article and how you can help on EQD: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/auctions-and-informatio...

And now, here's some Nightmare Fuel:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

12,562. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus Yeah I figured that was skin, I just couldn't help but joke about glitter. Las Pegasus was cancelled? I hadn't heard about that, I'll have to read more about it.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,563. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

@CaptainMorpheus Yeah I figured that was skin, I just couldn't help but joke about glitter. Las Pegasus was cancelled? I hadn't heard about that, I'll have to read more about it.

It wasn't cancelled; it literally crumbled beneath the people's feet.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,564. Posted:

And on this day, the Hub graced us with this official tweet:

Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,565. Posted:

I just finished making this! :)
Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,566. Posted:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

And on this day, the Hub graced us with this official tweet:

Untitled

Glad to fully know that The Hub is aware of Dr. Whooves. :)

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,567. Posted:

@Electricmastro
Untitled

I also need to point out how perfect the timing on this gif is:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,568. Posted:

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,569. Posted:

Further proof that Jon DeLancie is an amazing person :)

This was taken at Las Pegasus Unicon before the convention crumbled underneath everyone's feet:

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

12,570. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus That's pretty cool of him, and it really sucks what happened to Las Pegasus unicon.

No pony can resist Doctor Whooves!
Untitled
not even wall-e

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,571. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus

Only got thought about 17 minutes before I had to leave for work, but he really is an amazing guy. What I was surprised to hear from de Lancie is that his recording for Discord is actually sped up, as he himself didn't think it was his voice because there wasn't as much bass. Makes me a little more confident with my dubbing efforts, as now I understand that I'm trying to match an edit of his own voice rather than a straight shoot.

Speaking of bass, why do people who shout things like "drop da bass" do that? De Lancie can't be expected to understand what that's about, and that seemed more rude than anything to shout that out.

I also loved de Lancie's response who the best pony was.

I don't know what happened at Las Pegasus Unicon, as I've only heard it here about it crumbling.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,572. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

@CaptainMorpheus That's pretty cool of him, and it really sucks what happened to Las Pegasus unicon.

No pony can resist Doctor Whooves!
Untitled
not even wall-e

HE IS THE KING OF PONIES AND THE WII U's

Untitled

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,573. Posted:

@Discostew Read the first post of this page. There's a link to an EQD article explaining everything.

Here's the voice actor panel from LPU:

And a funny meme about knowing differences:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,574. Posted:

Happy weekend bronies! :D Hey there were many nice art pieces this week even if there were few posts.

Thanks for the videos. Let me post the writers panel:

FoTW

Tonight, some random silliness in the ==Fic of The Week:==
Of Scoothu: Destroyer of Worlds by RavensDagger
[On Fimfiction Random Complete Teen]
Scootaloo is an adorable little filly with disastrous capabilities. What if she is hiding a secret that might, maybe, explain all the bizarre events that occur in Ponyville? Only one knows, and he is intent upon recruiting her.
This is a lovely little tale about Scootaloo, the lovecraftian horror. I found it very well written and funny, and it never gets too dark. This is not to take seriously, just a random AU that has it's own charm.

And this is awesome:

I thought I should share the last update about Fighting is Magic.

Finally an announcement: I finally, after an eternity, finished my first written blog (well Luna's) check it out. I would appreciate any opinions :3

@Ark_Sin Congrats on that vector getting to EQD. It is a nice piece, and funny. :)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,575. Posted:

Warning: NSFW

This is adapted from the One Piece series near the end of Thriller Bark.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,576. Posted:

Well to keep it flowing....

"But that means that you.... and Luna.... are together!?" Twilight's Jaw began to drop believing Discord's words based on the evidence placed before her. "But then that means that I crashed your date.... And wait you two have been playing with the Night and Gravity haven't you?" Twilight's eyes narrow and stare into Discord's. "I was trying to sleep!" Having finished talking, she added a frown to her glare. Daring Discord to try and deny that he messed with both Gravity and her sleep.

Edit: @Twilight_Crow - Seems good but I know nothing about blogs.

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

12,577. Posted:

Welcome new bronies!

Alright, my feelings on what we have coming forward.

The recent change of Twilight to alicorn... doesn't mean a thing. It'll be resolved in the first two episodes of the next season, as hinted at by Meghan McCarthy. But Alaicorn Twilight is absolutely fine and a good way to change things up. My thoughts? Twilight'll be back to normal in Season 4.

As for Season 3 as a whole? It was fantastic. Not quite on the level of epic Season 2 was, but for only having 13 episodes, it made the most of every minute of it and didn't leave me disappointed. It did have a couple lower points, but overall, I was thrilled and feel the series is only going to get stronger.

Equestria Girls... is probably going to fail. In their attempts to make a show aimed at an older audience, they may over-pander and might shoot themselves in the foot. I'm just glad it's non-canon.

I hope to be around more often, everypony. Sorry, but, real life and other projects have my attention lately. I haven't forgotten about you guys, though. I'll be back... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! thunderbolts

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,578. Posted:

Untitled

Artwork of Equestria Girls, this was seen in the NY times, I wonder if Derpy will be in this spin-off?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,579. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Artwork of Equestria Girls, this was seen in the NY times, I wonder if Derpy will be in this spin-off?

Is it a non-canon show that sends the Mane 6 into the "real world" as humans or are they just born human to begin with and has no acknowledgement of Equestria World whatsoever?

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,580. Posted:

@MasterGraveHeart No, Meghan McCarthy said it would be explained in the season 4 premiere, but judging from the subtle hints everyone (including Tara Strong herself) is dropping around, Twilight might be an Alicorn permanently. Lauren Faust's original plan was to have Twilight become Celestia and Luna's successor. No word on where the other two princesses might have gone.

Also, you know how Hasbro and Mattel are deadly rivals? Mattel has this series called "Monster High," whose target audience is, to put it bluntly, slutty, young, teenage girls. Equestria Girls is nothing but a tool of war on Hasbro's part.

Also, @SheldonRandoms: Has anyone told Hasbro women are allowed to wear pants yet? Skirts don't fit RD and AJ's characters.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar