Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,561 to 12,580 of 14,348

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!

I hope you all had a happy anniversary here at 'My Little Pony: Magic In Friends'!

Equestria Girls... yeah the trailer wasn't that terrible. Some people really exaggerate. I myself still don't like the humanized designs and I still think it was a terrible idea from Hasbro, but seriously, fans attacking the people that make cartoons for doing their job, that is, animating whatever they are asked too. That is just wrong. I doubt we are the only fandom where this happened but, all this over reactions are getting tiring. We all should be thankful that DHX is so good at doing their job that they have pulled out decent if not great stuff out of their client's silly, selling toys ideas.

It's obvious EqG animation and style in general comes from Littlest Pet Shop, which is a good show, with some bad designs, that throws some bad high school cliches now and then, all on its own. That means EqG will probably be enjoyable in some level, specially for LPS fans.

Yes, I would be happier if we had a real My Little PONY movie instead of this, but is just a spin off, most probably toys of this may appear, I won't buy them, that's it, not the end of the world. With luck we will see another movie with ponies this time.

LzQuacker wrote:

Heck naw. I just occasionally come here to post random stuff and find out why Twilight Crow disappeared to the poniness. Why TC WHY?!

Aww you are so sweet lz. To be honest poniness is fun, and is not as if I have had time to come here as much as before. Even in this thread I just show once a week. Also, I haven't have time for games, what am I supposed to talk about in the rest of the forums. Not to mention, video game news and topics have been disappointing me for a while. With ponies there is always content to watch or read from anywhere with Internet connection, so yeah, poniness is more accessible than gaming.

Behold the abuse of power:
Untitled

As usual thank you all for your contributions and opinions .

Oh and the Fic of The Week coming up next!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic of the Week:==
Fun With Changelings by Shukimei
[On Fimfiction Comedy Complete Teen]
Vinyl Scratch found a hurt changeling and adopted it as a pet, even convinced her mare friend Octavia to keep it. But with the changeling paranoia in full swing, can Wubsy the changeling find a peaceful life in Ponyville?

This starts as a charming slice of life Fic filled with funny situations and shenanigans. As you may notice by its ratings it really won the hearts of its audience.
This is cute and with decent writing but after the middle of the story, right when Wubsy is finally discovered, the author found himself without knowing what to do. After attempting a trial scene and failing, he decided to go for the biggest cliche of changeling stories and an ending that attempts to be "epic" in a story that simply didn't call for it.
Anyway, I loved story until that happened and comments suggest many readers enjoyed the "epic" ending so I post it so anyone can give it a go and decide for themselves.

Until next week.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@Tare Cool! I'll try that one as soon as I can.

@Sylverstone Sorry, haven't been able to respond much. I've been busy with something else for a time for the most part. I'm hoping to be done with it soon.

@Twilight_Crow Great comic! The power of inception advertising. But I agree. I actually want to see it now since the trailer because I'm more curious of how it'll turn out with the same team. And nice looking story. I'll try to get to it like the rest.

"It is still very different." Luna says with an annoyed tone. "Celestia and I were just born with this burden of power. It is our inheritance." She then looks to him, giving a slight jab with her hoof. "Besides, If I gave up this power, what would we be doing now instead of riding in this train?" Giving Discord a smirk as she pulled the cord from his grasp. She was about to plug it into her rapidly dying handheld, when suddenly she felt Discord tugging on it with his wipe. "Well, at least thine manners have improved somewhat. My thanks, Discord" She says, giving him a slight smile. 'Maybe there is hope for him yet.' She thinks to herself as she plugs the cleaned cord in, before feeling a slight bit of ash falling on her head from the incinerated tissue. '...and there is still a long ways to go.' She thought as she sighed to herself. She then looks toward Twilight, asking, "So where should we start first when we reach Las Pegasus? I have been disconnected from my sister for a thousand years, so I am tasking you with support in our search."

And a source film short. I like the tone that is set by this one, and the animation is good.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Rocko52 wrote:

This show has jumped the gun.

Show..gun...showgun...shogun?

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

shingi_70

The variant cover to My Little Pony Micro series #5.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Electricmastro

I figured Spike would be a dog, since the name "Spike" is a common dog name, evidenced by dog characters such as:
Untitled
Untitled
and
Untitled

@Sony_70 When worlds collide:

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

TsunamiSensei

I have now truly converted to bronyism...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

LzWinky

Hey guys, why not join the Broformers?! We are more than meets the eye.

BROFORMERS! Brothers in disguise!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Raylax

Broform and roll out!

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Lunapplebloom

When did this become a transformers thread?.... Oh well, might as well go with the theme I guess.

Untitled

@Sony_70 Love the cover. I wish I could get that variation.

@Electricmastro Good call on the whole Spike similarity in the name. I didn't quite catch that for some reason, but on those grounds, it makes sense. Still not quite happy on him being a dog, but interesting nonetheless.

@Sensei_PikPik Hey now, this isn't some religion here, but your welcome to partake in discussion and all manner of pony talk. By the way, like the avatar.

And I needed to post this video... I find it hilarious.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@Lunapplebloom It's more of a school of thought. Oh, and I like your avatar too.
And on a completely unrelated note, nine days until I become Pinkie_Pikpik! (Huzzah for semi-wordplay!)

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Is it rough being a Brony? I mean,Why do Anti-Bronies use Death Threats on Bronies? I mean,I'm no Brony,But I've gotten a Change Of Heart. Is it wrong for an innocent person to like a TV Show?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@DeviousSnorlax People are afraid of what they don't understand, and most people don't understand how people can like a show about friendship.

-Skeletor

LzWinky

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@DeviousSnorlax People are afraid of what they don't understand, and most people don't understand how people can like a show about friendship.

And pretty pink ponies and princesses, etc. etc.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

LzQuacker wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

And pretty pink ponies and princesses, etc. etc.

But... The prettiest pony is white, not pink.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JunkosBoobies

Ark_Sin wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Is it rough being a Brony? I mean,Why do Anti-Bronies use Death Threats on Bronies? I mean,I'm no Brony,But I've gotten a Change Of Heart. Is it wrong for an innocent person to like a TV Show?

...said the person who threatened to kill me over liking Gen 6 Pokemon...

I don't remember that........................And I've changed since I got that "Perma-Ban"................... :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TeeJay

I find it odd that lz keeps coming back here. Need to tell us something, lz?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.