General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,521 to 12,540 of 14,752

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,521. Posted:

Looks like Rainbow Dash and Applejack got payback. >:3

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,522. Posted:

Untitled

Well, here it is, it's not finished, but it still looks nice, I found the base and did the color layout, but my sister did the shading and hair and the background, it could still change overall, but whatever, also, that's supposed to be me as a Alicorn, I look so good don't I?

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,523. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Well, here it is, it's not finished, but it still looks nice, I found the base and did the color layout, but my sister did the shading and hair and the background, it could still change overall, but whatever, also, that's supposed to be me as a Alicorn, I look so good don't I?

It's not loading...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,524. Posted:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

It's not loading...

I hope it shows up here, it was sent to me through an email.
http://mail.aol.com/37488-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment...

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,525. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms You need to download it onto your counter and then upload it to TinyPic.com

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,526. Posted:

Untitled

@CaptainMorpheus It should work now, and if the picture still doesn't show up, then here's a link.
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/050/d/a/alicorn_an...

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

12,527. Posted:

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

12,528. Posted:

First, welcome, new bronies. I hope you all enjoy your stay!

Second, I want to apologize for being so inactive during a HUGE time in our fandom. I'll post my feelings about the season finale tomorrow, but I wanted to wait until just about all of you saw it. Also, I want to rewatch it one more time. Anywho, I'll see you all tomorrow for my rant! Spoiler alert, it's a good rant. ;P

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,529. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart Thanks, well, here you go.

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

12,530. Posted:

Pony.mov is now over! :OThat was awesome.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,531. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,532. Posted:

@Mastergraveheart No worries. I can wait to see what you have to say.... or should I say rant. :P

@Electricmastro Nice pics, the both of them. Scootaloo looks so cute curled up there. :)

@Retro_on_theGo As with all the other .mov titles, they just aren't my thing. Maybe if they were toned back a bit, but yeah.

@SheldonRandoms That's some pretty good art there. I'm impressed. :)

@CrimsonFire13 I'm not sure if you've been around these parts before, but if not, welcome to the NL herd! :) And that pic made me laugh.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been having some big decisions in real life come up, and been more busier than usual. Hopefully I'll get back on track here soon.

And I don't know about anyone else here, but this plushie has got me really excited. First official show accurate plushie with a cutie mark on either side... Sign me up!

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

12,533. Posted:

@Retro_On_The_Go Pony.mov is over???? How did I not hear about this?

Tea parties are fun.
Untitled

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,534. Posted:

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Mastergraveheart No worries. I can wait to see what you have to say.... or should I say rant. :P

@Electricmastro Nice pics, the both of them. Scootaloo looks so cute curled up there. :)

@Retro_on_theGo As with all the other .mov titles, they just aren't my thing. Maybe if they were toned back a bit, but yeah.

I noticed that no one commented on this forum for a whole day, first time i've seen that happen.

@SheldonRandoms That's some pretty good art there. I'm impressed. :)

@CrimsonFire13 I'm not sure if you've been around these parts before, but if not, welcome to the NL herd! :) And that pic made me laugh.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been having some big decisions in real life come up, and been more busier than usual. Hopefully I'll get back on track here soon.

And I don't know about anyone else here, but this plushie has got me really excited. First official show accurate plushie with a cutie mark on either side... Sign me up!

I just wanted to point out that no pony commented on this thread the entire day! 0.0

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

12,535. Posted:

I just want to mention I never noticed what ElectroMaster's avatar was until now. No idea why that is, but yeah. Just wanted to point that out.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,536. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom Thanks, but this was a base I used, and all I did was some editing and colored it in, My sister did the shading and other stuff, this is because she has a tablet and I use Colors! (and they never told me how to shade in that app, I should get art academy for the 3DS), but if you're interested in her art and have a DeviantArt account, then check her out, here's one of her pictures.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,537. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I just want to mention I never noticed what ElectroMaster's avatar was until now. No idea why that is, but yeah. Just wanted to point that out.

Who's this "ElectroMaster" you're referring to?

Is it this?:
Untitled

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

12,538. Posted:

I also finally learned what ElectricMastro's name is. Today's a full day!

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,539. Posted:

@Electricmastro No, he means this..........okay, I have no idea what the heck that anime is.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,540. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Electricmastro No, he means this..........okay, I have no idea what the heck that anime is.

A Certain Magical Index

Edited on by Electricmastro