Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,521 to 12,540 of 14,348

Rocko52

@Macattack
Well...I've been here for 3 months and I haven't seen you post once.....

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Macattack

@Rocko52: Only 3 months? Gosh, can't a guy have a break? xP (jk) I'm more of a long-time lurker of this thread. Nice to meet you, Mr. Rocko.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Rocko52

@Macattack
Well sorry bout that. Nice to meet you as well.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

LzWinky

I was a brony for two minutes. I took that 4 step program!

I went from step 1, to 2, to 3...then back to 2, then 1, then quack :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rocko52

Ummmm....welcome...to the...NL herd???

Lunapplebloom

Oh @LzQuacker... Nice to see you back here stirring up the place again bird boy. Though... I do miss his Madnesses visits.

@CorporalPegasus Awesome! You'll like the newest arc since you liked the first. And that music is pretty good. I replayed it a few times from when you posted it.

After viewing the trailer, I've got mixed feelings. The parts that had the actual ponies were great, but once it jumped to the actual humanized section, the animation appeared to be a little more stiff. One show to look to is Littlest Pet Shop for a comparison. This animation studio clearly knows it's way with animating creatures, but when it comes to humans, they just look more stiff to me. The trailer though made the movie out to be not nearly as bad as I imagined, but I'm still reserving judgement till we actually see how it turns out. I won't be going to a theater to see it though.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Syrup
Right there. Now I'm gonna have to go to Fluffybooru and unwind....

Eel

Heh, doesn't look all that bad.

At least they god rid of the cutiemarks, horse ears, huge hair-tails and the wings.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Discostew

The posters and initial vectors made it look worse than what it actually was. Not to say I think it's great or anything. I'm not gonna be going to the theaters to watch this, but I may watch it at some point, if reviews deem it watchable.

So..I assume this is why Season 3 only had 13 episodes?

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TeeJay

LzQuacker wrote:

Heck naw. I just occasionally come here to post random stuff and find out why Twilight Crow disappeared to the poniness. Why TC WHY?!

Don't you care about me, lz?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordJumpMad

TeeJay wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

Heck naw. I just occasionally come here to post random stuff and find out why Twilight Crow disappeared to the poniness. Why TC WHY?!

Did I not kill you two?
you guys are worst then Yamcha >:[
You keep coming back, even after you die! Do you freaks use 7 pony balls to summon a pony god?
Maybe that is what I should crush next! Nothing is safe from me! The path of Madness awaits you!
When the Devil is too busy, and Death is not enough. They call on me by my name, for my special MAD touch.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

I dunno about that trailer. DJ PON3 was there, so maybe they do want bronies to watch and enjoy it. What i do find bad is that Spike's a green dog... and like @Lunapplebloom said, the studio doesn't seem that well with animating freaky human-things.

Oh and there's this, wherever she goes Scootaloo is still a chicken:

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

GuardianKing

LordJumpMad wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

Did I not kill you two?
you guys are worst then Yamcha >:[
You keep coming back, even after you die! Do you freaks use 7 pony balls to summon a pony god?
Maybe that is what I should crush next! Nothing is safe from me! The path of Madness awaits you!
When the Devil is too busy, and Death is not enough. They call on me by my name, for my special MAD touch.

Ah, so you work at MAD TV now? Congrats on finding a job bro!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Shotgunryugan

Out of cheer curiosity, do we know the name of the Blue haired guy Twilight is hugging? and the Red haired clearly evil girl?

I'm giving this new movie the benefit of the doubt, i originally thought MLP:FiM was just a bad girls cartoon, but after seeing so many memes and finishing all 3 seasons i quite like it
Though the animations look a bit awkward for these "human" characters and not sure how i feel about Spike being a dog >.>

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Eel

I assume they're completely new characters so that they can do whatever they want with them without affecting existing ponies and what the fandom think of them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

The new question is up! Posting it here this time because I actually like how it turned out. The facial expressions in particular. I'm officially out of questions now though.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Rocko52

@Teejay
Great work!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.