Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,501 to 12,520 of 14,348

Macattack

Guys, I fear the apocalypse draws near. Equestria Daily has just posted the trailer for the very first ever My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic movie... called... Equestria Girls. Dx http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/05/more-equestria-girls-de... Check it out.
Oh the horror... xP Did any of you guys ask for this... this mutation?

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Rocko52

Known about this for a bit...but now there's a trailer?
watching

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Wildvine53

What do you know, the characters don't look as bad in the trailer. Not sure how the whole movie will turn out, but it looks a little better than I was expecting.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Rocko52

I'm...horrified.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

iwanttodie

I saw it in my sub box and thought "meh, another dumb fan thing.".

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Macattack

I can only hope this is a movie won't be associated with the brony community. (lolwhoamikidding) Hasbro is so in-tune with what the fans are thinking it's scary.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Rocko52

Just...just...

LzWinky

And just when I thought this whole pony craze wouldn't get any crazier, you just HAD to prove me wrong!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rocko52

@LzQuacker
Whaddya mean?

Wildvine53

Macattack wrote:

I can only hope this is a movie won't be associated with the brony community. (lolwhoamikidding) Hasbro is so in-tune with what the fans are thinking it's scary.

They must have found all of our humanized pony fics!

Wildvine53

Rocko52

Or they wanted to break in on the Monster High demographic.

Macattack

That's it. I've been reading through the comments on Equestria Daily. I won't stand for another complaint from this ungrateful brony community. They're all full of hate I say. Hasbro gives every brony exactly what they've been asking for all these years and all the fans can pay attention to is the mutant, rainbow-skinned freakshow part of the film.
Now all I can think about is how that purple dog wants to kiss a mutant-human. On the lips no doubt. ^^

@Wildvine: You have a point. Although my stomach wouldn't be quite so unsettled if they had regular skin. RD among others looks so incredibly oddball.

Edited on by Macattack

Rocko52

This show has jumped the gun.

LzWinky

You mean it jumped the pony? Yuck yuck yuck >:3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rocko52

@LzQuacker
Are you a brony?

LzWinky

Heck naw. I just occasionally come here to post random stuff and find out why Twilight Crow disappeared to the poniness. Why TC WHY?!

Rocko52

@Macattack
Don't believe I've seen you here before, so welcome to the NL Herd!

Wildvine53

Macattack wrote:

@Wildvine: You have a point. Although my stomach wouldn't be quite so unsettled if they had regular skin. RD among others looks so incredibly oddball.

Yeah the skin tone is odd, but I think @rocko52 has a point. Hasbro is probably aiming this at Monster high fans, and those girls all have colourful looks

Wildvine53

Macattack

@Rocko52: cough I've been here longer than you have, sonny. I should be welcoming you to the heard. ;P

@Wildvien: That's true. I suppose... Maybe there is money-making logic behind this madness.

Edited on by Macattack

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.