Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,461 to 12,480 of 14,348

Rocko52

Nice @Ark_Sin!
BTW why is your avatar Ark Sin?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

I meant why is your user name Ark SIn.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

Huh. Nothing at all to do with an Ark, a Sin, or an Ark SIn?

Rocko52

Please tell.

GuardianKing

Rocko52 wrote:

Please tell.

I was bored, and I needed to give my heroes a large group name (think Avengers). We were just talking about some biblical stuff earlier that day, so I was like "Hey! Noah's Ark and the word Sin!"

What is my braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain?!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rarityyy

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

Please tell.

I was bored, and I needed to give my heroes a large group name (think Avengers). We were just talking about some biblical stuff earlier that day, so I was like "Hey! Noah's Ark and the word Sin!"

You dissapoint me. I was expecting a long story, but that was short. :I

Hey there, my name is James, from Florida, I'm a big fan of Nintendo, specifically Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, among others. I am also a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which I'm expecting to get a lot of backlash for that, but that's okay.

Rocko52

Gotcha.

GuardianKing

Rarityyy wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

Please tell.

You dissapoint me. I was expecting a long story, but that was short. :I

I don't wanna tell the long version. Flashbacks of my idiocy hurt my brains ;_;

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

Well...I think the show's declining. I don't really want a Season 5 at this point.

TeeJay

@Rocko First off sorry if it seems like I'm targeting you; I'm not, I swear. We just seem to diagree on a lot of stuff. >.>

Now that being said I don't get why you say the show is declining. From what I see it's only improved. Season 3 was my favorite so far. The music is better, the animation is much better, and the show still retains the charm it began with.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Rocko52

@TeeJay
It's fine.
But on the one hand, Season 3 in my opinion is arguably the worst. Season 1, being the best. See, with Season 1 the show was more innocent, "Pure" if you would say, as it was just setting about the goal of making a damn fine little girl's cartoon. By Season 2 however it became more self-aware, the show knew about the existence of bronies. Now don't get me wrong, I loved parts of Season 3, but for me a lot of it felt...off. The ending really irritated me as well.

Discostew

@Rocko52

Well, this is the off-time before the next season starts. unlike Season 3, Season 4 is planned to go back to 26 episodes. I wonder what they'd come up with next, in terms of scenarios and even morals.

@Sensei_pikPik & @Rarityyy

Welcome

Discord glanced over at Luna to see her pleading with him. With a smirk on his face, he pulled from his other ear another cord that matched the one plugged into his own 3DS. But, rather than giving it to her, he began to wave it back and forth in front of her. "Is this what you want? You want power?" He continued to taunt her, now spinning the extra cord around, having it wrap and unwrap around his fingers. "Isn't power what any of us want?"

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Rocko52

@TeeJay
Another problem is that some of the morals (throughout the entire show, not just Season 3) frankly don't make any sense. If Season 4 is any good my mind might change, but I really don't want this show to continue for to much longer. A show should end at it's peak or slightly after, it's horrid seeing one of your most beloved shows dragging itself too far, well beyond when it's any good. Obviously MLP isn't even close to there yet, but I really don't want a Season 5, and a Season 6 would be....

Rocko52

Ya, I noticed that as well. Nice to see the ponies take a headline on the storefront.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.