General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,301 to 12,320 of 14,874

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,301. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow - Not sure if I got that first sentence right but yes I did criticize an episode. Normally I stay very quite about it. I'm not keen on sending a tangent out on disliking an episode but after the extreme dislike for the last one, which at least had a few character's in their elements for the most part and this one got positive feedback, though the characters felt like they were out of their elements. So I put in my words against an episode for once. It is good to see someponies enjoy it but it just didn't suit my tastes.
Angel normally points things out Fluttershy is ignoring or not noticing. That is what I expected from Angel particularly after Discord gave his whole plan to Angel and all that the foreshadowing lead to was go here to stop the beavers.
I'm going to have to ask you later to go into some of your points, I'm not sure what to make of them. Sorry.
As for Celestia I'll get back to you on her.

@Lunapplebloom - Most of this season belongs in two parters and is hurting it.
You do know how dark Cubone is? What that means Spike is wearing.... or at least I hope so because honestly that is depressing.

@Sylverstone - It has been good to see you back. Nice to hear you'll stick around and I'm sorry to hear about your lost work. I hope it doesn't take to long to restore.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,302. Posted:

@Aqueous Cubone is supposed to wear the skull her Marowak mother wore after she passes away. It doesn't mean Cubone had to wear its mother's actual skull.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,303. Posted:

@Aqueous Oh.... Now that you mention it, I didn't really think about the full ramifications of the image before I posted it. :( Now I feel foolish for making you depressed when I was trying to achieve the exact opposite. For that, I am truly sorry.
With the episodes having more length, really 2 only needed it for the most part. The most recent, and the Trixie one. The others were fine the way they were, or just were handled poorly. But that's just me.

@Wildvine53 That art looks awesome. I've slays loved those floating candles, even moreso since Tangled, which this reminds me of.

@Sylverstone Thanks, you've been great to have around as well. :) And glad to here it's not done for, but sorry to hear you lost some of your data for it. Hopefully you make it past this hurdle.

@Discostew I must say that this is the first time I've actually heard your Discord impression. I agree with what you say, you do sound a lot like him, if a bit more smoother in your voice work. Please link what you've done when you're finished. :)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

12,304. Posted:

Huh, i forget how dark Cubone is.

@Lunapplebloom Thanks. Great that you reconised Fluttershy Land 2!
Also i agree, the only episodes that would be better as a 2-parter are the last one and the trixie one.

Catbugloggery (ded)

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,305. Posted:

@CaptainMorpheus - Your right. Spike has a number he could wear. The point was Spike has no mother who laid his egg on screen or mentioned and I take the pokedex entries of truth untill Nintendo changes them.

@Lunapplebloom - I wasn't depressed. I just thought that was a little dark and a tad twisted.
As for the episodes, this season altogether hasn't been great. Interestingly the two you mentioned are my least favourite this season.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,306. Posted:

@Aqueous I guess it also had to do with my only intermediate knowledge of Pokemon as well. While I do play them, I'm not up to speed as far as the Pokedex info. I do remember now what Cubone was all about, but it lapsed in my mind back there. I'll make a note of this in my head for if I find something else that relates to a Pokemon. Sorry again, I didn't mean to impose those emotions. Untitled

Also surprised someone else didn't post this here yet, but here is the short animation from the documentary that was released with permission.

I think they did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

12,307. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom: Ha, that was an incredibly well made animation.

Here is the newest Rainbow Dash Presents; Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie

This one is so incredibly random....there's a monkey version of a combination of Harry Potter and Batman, for one....

Catbugloggery (ded)

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

12,308. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom I was thinking the same thing, that's probably why I love that image so much.

@CorporalChaos That was awesome :D!

Art Bump: SakuraKaijuu has tons of awesome pony work, but this is probably my favorite of hers.
Untitled

P.S. I can't believe the thread fell to the second page, I can't remember the last time it wasn't on the first.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,309. Posted:

My 2nd favorite Changeling (Morpheus being my first #ego):

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

The_Groosefather

12,310. Posted:

How does this forum have 616 pages!?!?

"You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes!"
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,311. Posted:

Groose_Lord wrote:

How does this forum have 616 pages!?!?

Because we do.

Here, watch:

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,312. Posted:

Took a little longer to get started, but I went and did a Discord dub of the latest episode's preview clip

Hope it's to everypony's satisfaction (it still needs work though).

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,313. Posted:

@Discostew That was cool. You have a pretty close voice, though I agree with you, you still need a bit of work. You have the overall tone down, but you sounded slightly different in your delivery. I like it though. :)

@Groose_Lord Many different factors really. But to sum it up, this show has had something special to it. It's a lot different than your regular show for girls, and for that reason, I would suggest taking a look if you want. (Also, see video of the blushing pony above.)

@CorporalOfChaos lol That really did have some funny moments for the most part. And Batman references are some of my favorite parts. :D

@Wildvine53 That does look pretty good.

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

12,314. Posted:

CorporalOfChaos wrote:

@Lunapplebloom: Ha, that was an incredibly well made animation.

Here is the newest Rainbow Dash Presents; Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie

This one is so incredibly random....there's a monkey version of a combination of Harry Potter and Batman, for one....

I got through like half of it and I just about lost my mind on how random it was.
I don't think I can finish it :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,315. Posted:

I wasn't going to peak at it, until I read the descripition. It had an interesting concept(s) with the Princess and guards and I thought it clever for that.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/78978/the-clothes-make-the-mare

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,316. Posted:

@Aqueous Oooo... This one looks interesting, and relatively short as well. after reading the first chapter, I see that there is a hint of something that you mentioned to me before. I'll talk to you about it later when I have the chance.

Just going to mention this for anypony who may be curious. The RP hasn't died or anything, there's just been a bit of a snag in it is all. We shall resume as soon as possible.

Never found source film animation ponies to be very good, with the occasional exception. This one, even though it's mostly just a test, I came away impressed from.

It's mostly the little details I liked the most from it. Can't wait to see something that could possibly be made with something like this.

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,317. Posted:

Why does Japan get all the cool things?! :(

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Also, @Everypony, I have a WIP of my OC (Morpheus) as a human! First human drawing ever!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,318. Posted:

And (one last post), here's the 2012 Canterlot Gardens VA Panel. It's amazing to see just what positive influence the brony community has on the world:

@Everypony My 3DS just came back from repair! :D Unfortunately, all the internal system data had to be deleted :'(

This means that you all need to add me again to your 3DS Friend Code lists (those who want to anyways).

My 3DS FC is in my signature.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,319. Posted:

@CaptainMorpeus - Can you please just edit your massive super post in the future, instead of a triple post? Also you are re-added.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,320. Posted:

@Aqueous I can stuff the pictures together, but if I put the video in, then I'll crash NL for those viewing on a weaker connection.

Also, you've been re-added as well! :)

IMPORTANT!!!!

It seems the repair reset my 3DS FC entirely. I'll update it in a second.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar