Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,281 to 12,300 of 14,348

TeeJay

Lots of us have Tumblr blogs. Okay, well, some of us.

I really need to ask Morpheus a question sometime, but then I'll have to read the fanfics in order to understand anything, and I really don't want to have to do all that...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GuardianKing

TeeJay wrote:

Lots of us have Tumblr blogs. Okay, well, some of us.

I really need to ask Morpheus a question sometime, but then I'll have to read the fanfics in order to understand anything, and I really don't want to have to do all that...

You can ask us just general questions too! :3

After all, the fanfic is still under massive construction.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Have you released anything?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
What year are you?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

I'm a Freshman...

Lunapplebloom

@Electricmastro That was pretty good.

@TeeJay Well you're hand should slip more often, cause that was pretty good. keep up the good work.

@Ark_Sin I'm a bit confused with that pic, but nice job.

"Yes, Twilight Sparkle. I Just need to check on something!" Luna yells as she makes the corner to the side of the station. Looking both ways, she she magically pulls out her 3DS to check it's power level. The indicator light was on red. 'Looks like I can't rely on this to ease the pain of this arduous trip.' She thinks to herself before closing the lid and concealing it again. She looks around the corner and rolls her eyes at Discords fancy entrance into the train. 'This is going to be a long trip.' she thought as she made her way to and entered the train. As she enters, she nudges Twilight into the train with her.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Happy Weekend everypony!

@CorporalOfChaos hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :3

@Ark_Sin Nice answer, funny. The face hoof looks well on Morpheus, you can really control his vector now. Cheers!

@TeeJay yay rule 63 Blaze! Also, love the new cutie mark.

Yes, I have an ask tumblr too (Link on the sig), but I can't draw so it's mostly photos and I haven't have much time to work on it. If I ever get any questions for Luna though, I'd love to answer them.

FoTW

Comedy, we need comedy! The ==Fic of The Week== for tonight:
Of Princesses and Changelings by Vigilance
[On Fimfiction Comedy Incomplete Teen]
Princess Celestia has returned from a diplomacy mission with the Changelings, but not alone. It seems she has fallen in love with Chrysalis, and they're together now. Princess Cadance is not happy with this... understatement of the year.
This is just some silly comedy, it goes all over the place with lots of innuendo, slapstick comedy and just all around weird stuff (like a mute OC changeling that communicates with a white board, and he is great). I am amazed tough, at how the author keeps a cohesive story through all of that.
The writing is not perfect but since this is something you just should not take seriously, I think is good enough.

And art.
Untitled

And I found this audio diaries ala Bioshock very well made, specially Celestia.

Thanks for the content, and hope you all have a great week! See'ya later!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow

I think is also time to move on the RP:

A whistle sounds and the train starts to move. Princess Celestia have taken a seat by the window, and is resting her head on her hoof while watching how the train departs from the station. There is a pony seated in front of her, reading a newspaper. The front page reads: Princess Celestia abdicates throne, chaos take the streets. We, for one, welcome our new chaotic overlord. Celestia face hooves. 'Well, that is Luna's problem now, I hope she remembers to call for a press conference as soon as possible.' she thinks.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - So in that video Celestia doesn't go CANDACE! Or even think of her? Soon, I'll get to the fan fics posted again, very soon.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Twilight_Crow
Ehhh...not really into those stories...

iwanttodie

Untitled
Discuss.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Twilight_Crow

Rocko52 wrote:

@Twilight_Crow
Ehhh...not really into those stories...

Hahaha, well I try to post a big variety of stories for everypony, you don't have to like them all. I'm sure if you check my older posts you may find something to your liking.

@Aqueous Well, I think Celestia wanted someone she could control, and Twilight would do anything Celestia tells her. I don't think Cadance has that kind of dependence to her.

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - Well put, Twilight is a little to go at following her orders without question or much resistance to argue against them.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.