General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,221 to 12,240 of 14,753

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

12,221. Posted:

@Chrysalis and @ToastyYogurt
Wow, such neat fan art! :) The one with the villains was funny, and the one with Daring Do was good

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,222. Posted:

New avatar:

Untitled

What do you think? I couldn't make the flame any bigger, sadly. Maybe I'll add in the eyes another day, when I actually learn how to properly draw eyes.

It's Chrysalis, by the way.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,223. Posted:

I haven't posted anything here yet, well to make a start, here's a drawing I did of Fred Rechid and Derpy climbing muffin mountain, this picture actually made me a new friend :)

Untitled

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,224. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms - Welcome to the Nintendolife herd!

@Twilight_Crow - Really that good? I saw and avoided that one just because I didn't think it sounded good and was kind of grim looking and I've seen the concept done in a series I read, though no body alterations.

@Everypony - I must sleep, I'll get an rp post in tomorrow, okie dokie (It is almost ready)

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

12,225. Posted:

Welcome to the herd, Sheldon! :)
@Chrysalis - that's one scary cool new avatar you've got

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,226. Posted:

@RetroBrony91 Thank you! >:] The evil face goes even better now >: }

@SheldonRandoms

Untitled

@Everypony Here's a trailer for the last four episodes. Nothing too new, even if there are a few new scenes. Still, there appears to be nothing shocking and too spoilery:

Also:

Follow the artist here.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,227. Posted:

Here's more heart attack that couldn't fit into one post:

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Konata

12,228. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

Here's more heart attack that couldn't fit into one post:

I found that on YouTube the other day, just scrolling.
I kept replaying it :D

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Gummio

12,229. Posted:

Trollolololol :3
Untitled
I've had an urge to draw MLP lately.. :P

Sorry I haven't posted in the RP for so long! >.< I will soon. Hope everyone is well. :D **glomps** Welcome, to the new comer!! :D I hope your stay here is a happy one! ^.^

Previously I-hate-ponies
Thanks Karakatodzo for the profile pic!
bluey1996.deviantart.com
gummio.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

12,230. Posted:

I'll join the herd
For me joining,I'll give you this piece of knowledge:
Untitled

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

12,231. Posted:

Welcome to the herd machamp. Free cider in 3 2 1

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,232. Posted:

RainbowCrasher wrote:

Welcome to the herd machamp. Free cider in 3 2 1

Done! >:]

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,233. Posted:

I'm gonna leave @Machamp_King's welcoming post alone and post this amazing rendition of Morpheus by a follower of mine on Tumblr:

Untitled

Link to her profile by clicking the image. >:]

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,234. Posted:

Come'on Twilight, you can make it, the train can't have gone yet, Twilight thought to herself in panic. The bright sun light despite being the middle of the night had shortly before vanished and with the sudden shift in light, Twilight could not tell which way to turn for the train station. "Celestia, this better not be one of your piratical jokes again." Twilight yelled out to the unresponsive night. Only for somepony to respond by creating a blinding flash of light in Twilight's face, blinding her and sending her tumbling to the ground. The letter that drifted down onto her face only added insult to injury. "Ugh, why can't this just be a normal night of rest?" Slowly getting up, Twilight begins reading the letter, gripped softly in her magic. "CELESTIA! YOU WOKE ME UP FOR CAKE!" Twilight re-scans the letter. "You couldn't even bother to use proper grammar!? It should be, I've baked a cake for you. Not, I've bake a cake for you. Ugh, this is her worse attempt yet, not even thinking about her use of language. Well seeing as the alternative is likely the moon, Spike take a. . . right." Twilight summons 5 pieces of paper with her magic, one ink well and a quill. Proceeds to write 5 identical letters and sends then each with a pop of magic to her friend's mail boxes. "Unlike someponies Celestia I let my friend's sleep. Now to find the train station." Twilight strikes off to her right, hoping the train station is close, satisfied after yelling and talking to the night air as if it was Celestia.

@I-Hate-Ponies - I'm gasping, that is an amazing Celestia

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,235. Posted:

Thanks @Everypony for the cider, now here's my gift to you all

Untitled

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

12,236. Posted:

I want sombra for the role play.

Edited on by RainbowCrasher

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,237. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Can I use that for my Deviant Art profile thingy? :3

Also, did you make that?

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,238. Posted:

Here's a nice picture I found with Fluttershy and Discord

Source (contains spoilers)
Untitled

For those wondering what it means, or if it sounds familiar, I refer you to old-fashion stop-action animation...

Edited for spoilers

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,239. Posted:

@Chrysalis lol those comics were pretty funny, especially the villains one. Surprised that your character has already been drawn by someone else. And the picture you drew is slightly off to me. Maybe it's the eyes missing, but the mouth looks to wide.

@Machamp_King I don't know if that's supposed to be trolling, or somehow funny. If the latter, welcome.

@SheldonRandoms Welcome to the herd! And I must say, that is one awesome gif. :D

@Discostew, Wow, that does sound very similar to that. Makes you wonder doesn't it. :P Though one thing I have to say is that it's slightly bordering on spoilery.

@I-Hate-Ponies Very well done on that Celestia pic. :)

@Twilight_Crow Some more nice music selections there. Favored has to be dancing Luna :P , though they both have some nice sections in them.

@ToastyYogurt Also with you on that one myself, though I always prefer my ponies to be ponies anyways.

And Welovefine must be tracking my brain thoughts. I only just thought of this about 2 weeks ago when I passed by one of those light up music shirts in the mall. Now there making it a reality. :O
Untitled
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

12,240. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom the meme was somehow funny to me :/

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing