Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 14,348

Tare

This weeks episode was amazing. Derpy in the first 10 seconds, Rarity wearing a tree, just so much win here.
It was clever too, without alluding to other shows or media, which made it all the more funny.

But does this mean that somewhere in the world where the ponies live, there is a bunch of frozen ponies?

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Aqueous

Tare wrote:

This weeks episode was amazing. Derpy in the first 10 seconds, Rarity wearing a tree, just so much win here.
It was clever too, without alluding to other shows or media, which made it all the more funny.

But does this mean that somewhere in the world where the ponies live, there is a bunch of frozen ponies?

They do make it seem like there could be but I think it's more likely they all moved to Equsestria. This did answer my question on if it was the planet's name or a country at least.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

So, lot's of things to post, so here I go:

This part is for KaiserGX:
Here;s the evolution of an Avatar.

PHASE I
Untitled

PHASE II
Untitled

And, finally, PHASE III

Untitled

Also, I went to FYE this saturday and got this:
Untitled

And now, we wait, for there is a gap in between Episode 11 and 12...

EvilRegal

Hearth's Warming Eve was my favorite episode of the season. Others have been great, but not like this IMO. You know it's going to be a good episode when it starts with Fluttershy "shouting" woo hoo. Not sure how to describe it, but it felt more like the silliness of season one.

In the time backstage before the play alone, we got powdered ponies, stage fright Fluttershy, Rarity complaining about her hair, Applejack and Rainbow Dash butting heads, and Pinkie Pie trying to help Twilight Sparkle yank Fluttershy out of the box (with predictable results... PIIIINNNNNKKKKIIIIEEEEE!!!!)!

Loved the play itself. Everypony was top notch, as was Spike as narrator. America found out it has it easy with Democrat/Republican political gridlock. I guess this episode made the case for NOT having a viable third party to grind all progress and common sense to a halt. Of course, those guys can't think outside the box, let alone inside the chimney! This was the day the world was introduced to Chancellor Puddinghead, ROTFLMFAO!!! Pinkie cracked me up this episode, her best of the season (and Applejack's remarks to her, priceless!). Now, Fluttershy as "Private Pansy". Need I say more? It reminded me of she and RD in the Sonic Rainboom episode! Next, Rarity was in rare whining/complaining form ("this is taking forever, my hooves are killing me", hee hee)! She and Twilight made a great comic team (exasperated TS being RIDDEN by Rarity, LOLWUT???? ). As were the other duos, which were perfect "foals" for each other!

A few notes: Somepony needs to teach Pinkie Pie how to play I spy. Derpy was absolutely ADORABLE waving to the crowd, awwwwww <3. Maps need holes in order for somepony to see where they're going. Wendigos in Equestria are canon. We have a pony anthem. And did anypony else notice the "A Christmas Story" reference, with Scootaloo and the other little pony having their tongues froze to the candy cane? Oh, and Spike with a BRITISH ACCENT FTW!!!

Season 2's best... episode... yet! One of the best of either season, maybe in my top 5! Excuse me while I go watch it again. Need moar Chancellor Puddinghead.

Which episode is everypony else's favorite this season so far?

One more thing: SHUT THE WINDOW!!!!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

@KaiserGX
Congratulations, it's a Rarity!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

MasterGraveheart

This season so far, I think my favorite has been Luna Eclipsed, but Hearth's Warming Eve was definately a close second. Lesson Zero was pretty good too. Actually, I think Season Two has started out stronger than Season One, and that's definately a good sign. My only complaint is that it seems that Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy have been lost in the shuffle of solo episodes. We've had essentially two Rarity episodes and two Rainbow Dash episodes, and Rainbow's are back to back, which I think was unnecessary. Twilight had an episode and we've had a fair share of Cutie Mark Crusader episodes. Heck, Spike and Princess Luna have had episodes focusing on them. Coming up, we're getting one with Granny Smith of all people (probably an Applebloom episode, but still...). I know that the three in question have had great moments, like Applejack being a big helper in Princess Luna's re-intigration into society, Fluttershy's awesome duet with Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie in the latest episode... but I think those three need some love soon.

One upcoming episode is called "The Last Roundup." It sounds like an Applejack episode to me, which I'll appriciate. If that's the case, then one down, two to go.

...since Derpy is officially named Derpy now... think we'll get ONE episode with her? ^^;

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Noire

Yay I finally caught up after not watching ponies for too long. D: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, please don't kick me out. ;__;

Luna Eclipsed is still my favorite. Princess Luna's sarcastic streak made me fall in love with her, and she has the most enthralling eye roll ever, not to mention she has style and grace and is the inspiration for Equestria's Halloween celebration and I like her mane. ...And the other stuff in that episode was great. I'm not a genius, I'm a chicken!

I think Hearth's Warming Eve is my second favorite though, just because Pinkie Pie stole the show and when Pinkie Pie steals the show I can't help but love the crap out of it. I can't wait for her episodes to come around, I mean I'm okay with a bunch of Dashie and Rarity episodes too but ... I love my Pinkie Pie. ;___;

Oh and Spike needs more episodes.

... and Derpy. Derpy needs an episode too. Even if the world would then end because nothing else as awesome could ever happen again and the whole fabric of space-time exploded and WE ALL BECAME PONIES! Which would be the second most awesome thing ever.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Wildvine53

I guess this gives whole new meaning to "Winter Wrap Up", lol. (Sorry I couldn't resist)
Untitled
Has anypony been able to find this awesome wrapping paper? I thought i would be hysterical to give my family pony covered presents.

Edit: Oops wrong url, it's fixed now.

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

We need an Applejack song, STAT.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NX01Trekkie1992

so... I got talked into watching the first three episodes last night... HOW have I not seen this sooner???

NX01Trekkie1992

Wildvine53

Hopefully "The Last Round Up" features an Apple Jack Song.

@YashaTheSlayer Better Late then never, right?

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Syrup

SquiggleTail wrote:

SquiggleTail wrote:

SquiggleTail wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

A gap between Episode 4 and 5?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

OH! Here's some info on episode 4 and 5:
Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011 (re-aired on October 29)
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Season Two Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Here's some info on episode 6! It's a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode!
Season 2 Episode 6: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This episode sounds epic, and I can't wait to see how they resolve this issue.

EPISODE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 2 Episode 7: May the Best Pet Win!
Air Date: November 19th, 2011
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash hosts a flying race to see who will be her pet.

Episode 8

Season 2 Episode 8:The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Air Date: November 26, 2011
Synopsis:There is a new hero in Ponyville who is masked and stealing Rainbow Dash's thunder.

EPISODE 9!!!!!!!!!! HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Season 2, Episode 9: Sweet and Elite
Air Date: December 3, 2011
Synopsis:Rarity must choose between her friends and important social connections in Canterlot.

ANOTHER RARITY EPISODE?!?!?!?!? FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------ YES!

Episode 10?
Season 2, Episode 10: Secret of my Excess
Air Date: December 10, 2011
Synopsis: Spike gets greedy on his birthday and has a huge growth spurt that could decimate Ponyville.

Finally, another Spike episode!

Again, like every week, here's the synopsis to an episode that's weeks away.

HERE'S EPISODE 11/13

Episode 11/13?
Season 2, Episode 11/13(?): Hearth's Warming Eve
Air Date: December 17th, 2011
Synopsis: The six friends are in a play about the founding of Equestria for the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant.

Episode 12
Season 2, Episode 12: Family Appreciation Day
Air Date: January 7th, 2012
Synopsis: Apple Bloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in her class.

Episode (?)
Season 2, Episode (?): The Last Roundup
Air Date: (?) 2012 TBA
Synopsis: TBA (?)

Episode 12
Season 2, Episode 12: Baby Cakes
Air Date: January 12, 2012
Synopsis: Pinkie Pie tries babysitting Cake's twin toddlers but finds it harder than she thought.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.