General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,161 to 12,180 of 14,840

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,161. Posted:

No episode? What do you mean @DiscordedTeeJay?

Edit: hmmmmm, I see. I looked it up avoided spoilers and no episode till Jan. 19th

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,162. Posted:

@DiscordedTeejay They're waiting on Discord's cel-shading to render ;)

@ToastyYogurt Sorry for not commenting. I do read everyone's posts though! :) Just came back from China too! :D Still adjusting to the delay in timezones though :(

@Twilight_Crow Glad to know you're feeling better now! :)

Sorry, no new RP posts from me. Still trying to cook up an idea. I'm also writing a new Crossover Fanfic (much shorter in length though) called "The Teacher and the Angels" >:]

Can any of you guess what it's going to be about? ;)

EDIT: Here's a WIP of the Stargazer planet of Saturnia.

Untitled

I need to color the mountains.

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gummioguava

12,163. Posted:

Although he thought it extremely rude of Pinkie to just pick him up without much warning or even his permission to do so, he once again didn't really care though, because he was use her randomness. I stared around at the partially blurry ponies that they hopped by, he always felt a little sick when she was hopping, but he never threw up, delicious food would be wasted. He especially wasn't going to throw up now though, the tarts were way too delicious!

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

12,164. Posted:

Random Thought: I think the Cutie Mark Crusaders should be credited with saving Equestria in the Season 4 opening.

Derpy sits in the background, watching everything go by. She noms a muffin. It tastes good. She noms another... and another... and another... muffin wrappers litter the area. At least it smells like baked goods now.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,165. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart They never took blame for releasing Discord >:[

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,166. Posted:

@MastergraveHeart - I find they've got her in the episodes a bit much lately, though she is still one of my favs. She just needs a rest from being at the lead or a main character of an episode at the moment.

Twilight crosses her fore legs and pouts, staring at the ground above her. "When I figure out who is responsible for this, I'm going to~AHHHHHHHHHH!" Twilight hits the ground that she was floating only centimeters above, fortunately on some \"soft\" grass. "Ugh, that hurt. I don't know what is going on today but I intend to find out. I mean who in their right mind would flip gravity?" Twilight starts to walk towards Rarity's hoping to find Spike when she freezes in her tracks and whispers, "Only one being would flip gravity, Discord!" Twilight turns around and runs towards the train station. "Don't worry Princess, I'm coming!"

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

12,167. Posted:

Shadowing27 wrote:

Drobotic wrote:

Like my new avatar,guys?

Yea... wutisit

It's Lance Corporal Dororo from Sgt.Frog.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,168. Posted:

http://mattings.deviantart.com/art/Get-out-of-my-bird-feeder-... = source for below
Untitled
That lured me into reading a silly little short fan fic, http://www.fimfiction.net/story/74422/twilights-bird-feeder I thought I'd share my finding

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

12,169. Posted:

Untitled

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,170. Posted:

Thanks for the positive feedback on my art posts guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes this shade of weird. :D I'll try to keep up the art, attaching a piece of pony art to the end of every one of my posts until something happens. Also, you can always click on any picture for a source, and sometimes a bigger one (I usually put the thumbnails of high-rez pics here instead of the original, so it fits within the forum borders and you don't need to scroll horizontally). I'm putting that out here so I don't have to put it at the end of every picture I post, so don't forget it! :)

Untitled
I usually don't say much about these pics, but I want to say more than just a short description of what this is. First of all, especially since it wasn't completely obvious to me at first, this is what one creative artist thought the CMC would look like grown up, but with hormone/puberty problems. The artist even wrote a description for the changes on each pony, which you can see in the source. Some of the artists choices (for lack of a better word) I think are silly (Applebloom forever a blank flank? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!), but I still think it's a good piece of art.
I'll make an RP post tomorrow if possible.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,171. Posted:

@Aqueous That link won't work, you have to use the one that contains the story name.

@Chrysalis Thanks, nice landscape.

@Drobotic Oh I see, nice frog.

@Lunapplebloom No problem glad you liked some. Lullaby for a Princess is my personal #1 of the year. :D

@TpastyYogurt All art is always welcome :D, and I've been trying to put thumbnails or smaller versions of what I put here too.

After checking out many other top lists of brony music, I noticed this thread lacks music far too much so, time to spam music. >:3

Here's #1 on the top 100 of 2012 by Celestia Radio:

And a medley of, what I believe it's the best album of the first generation of brony music, man For The New Lunar Republic is enough to call it that.

Princess Luna: As Imagined EP by iamnotacleverpony:

Link to DL in the description of the youtube page, it's free of course. ;)

"Now that everypony is comfortable... mmm you guys should start without me I have too..." Celestia looks a the windows that, even if covered let a bit of sunshine in. "Take care of the sun! Yeah, it's supposed to be midnight and it's midday... hehe how careless of me." She moves towards the window thinking. I need the elements to come, but I have very little time to write and send a message without Discord noticing. She looks out at the sky and turns it to night again by moving both sun and moon to their proper places. At the same time she hastily writes something in a small piece of parchment, and sends it as fast as she can. Well, I hope that works not even sure what I wrote... darn, I'm hungry.

LETTER TRANSCRIPT:
Dear Twilight:
Please come to the castle, I've bake a cake for you. Bring your friends.

Yours truly:
-Princess Celestia - Celly.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,172. Posted:

@Chrysalis Looks like another planet I've seen before, though less deserty. (Tatooine anyone?) But looks good so far.

@DiscordedTeeJay Yep, no new epidsode, though I read the MLP comic just the other day to get my pony fix for the week. Don't know what I'll do next week to quench it though...

@Aqueous lol I like it. Though one thing is the link you provided for the fanfiction is dead. Just thought I should let you know.

@Twilight_Crow Huzzah! It really is the best I think. And I'll take a listen to those as soon as I can. :)

@ToastyYogurt I agree, being a blank flank for eternity is kinda stupid. Interesting stuff though.

@MasterGraveheart I totally would love to see that. It's time for the CMCs have some heroic screen time, if only brief.

Luna was surprised Discord made it to her game collection so fast. "But of course I have the magnificent sequel to one of the greatest, and most successful games in all of Equestria." She then heard her sister say something about the sun, and starting without her. She grins a little as she leaps at the chance. she quickly pulled out a few controllers and started the machine, handing one of the controllers to Discord, and setting the other one delicately on the pillow for her sister when she returned. "Can't be to careful" she thought to herself. In a few moments the screen lit up with Pony Kart running on it. When the roster screen popped up, she asks, "Who shalt thou pick?" with a cheesy smile, hoping to pick a character that may have an advantage over the one he picks first.

@Konata It's been a while coming, but here it is. I hope you enjoy.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Konata

12,173. Posted:

Thank you, Rofl.
I'm never gonna eat another muffin in my life x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,174. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom: Excellent comic! Your pony drawings are top notch! Also, I forgot to say earlier, but I like your name change. :D

@Twilight_Crow: That reference in the RP made me laugh out loud. :D

Pinkie wasn't sure who was cowering in the corner of the house as she raided the kitchen within. She was so focused on finding yummy tarts that she ran into a random house and hadn't bothered paying attention to anything that couldn't possibly lead to another tart. When the fridge was turned over and the pantry door off of one hinge, Pinkie left to check the next house, not even realizing that it became night so fast and that the rain was made of chocolate milk.

Lunapplebloom wrote:

Huzzah!

Untitled
No source because I couldn't find it. EDIT: Found it!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,175. Posted:

http://mlp-silver-quill.deviantart.com/art/Tough-Love-346788955

I'm pretty sure the Stare is just another name for Geass... ;)

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,176. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom and @Twilight_Crow - I see, well I changed it out, hopefully it is a working one.

@Chrysalis - Could you remove the image and post link only? Some of us desire to see no spoilers. I guess I'm with those against them now, took the surprise out of new episodes.
Thank you :)

@ToastyYogurt - Quick, grab the Spur, I see a boss fight in coming ;)

@Twilight_Crow - I'll wait, see if Spike gets it and bumps into me. If not in a little bit is it safe to assume it was sent to Twilight directly?
I like the second one posted, though the music pieces attached to ponies despite never uttering any thing to link them to ponies, no matter how nicely arranged, seem like a way to grab views. Great find though.

@Lunapplebloom - Excellent piece as always.
(I really should get back to getting the ones done for those missed)

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,177. Posted:

I found Lunalrog's source! Thanks, Google with Image! Better go fix up the original post.
@Aqueous: Spur? All I got is this Polar Star.Untitled Eh, I might be alright. If it's an early boss fight, she'll just trott towards me and try to bear hug me, which I can jump over. Would a pony toaster be able to bear hug me? Well, maybe with her wings....

Toasty's Art Corner!

Oh look, a title!
You know what? I'm not just going to post art here. I'm also going to be posting some art in response to people's posts. Like the post before, and this!

MasterGraveheart wrote:

I feel like this every time I hear stuff like this.

Untitled

There's a scale for how much people love Applejack, that goes from People Saying Stuff Like That, to People Thinking She Should Be A Demigod.
Untitled
There's even a fan fic about Applejack alone becoming an alic... (I haven't read it, so I don't know if it's good).
But really, everyone of the Mane 6, plus others (i.e. Derpy) have a scale like that. My favorite pony (Pinkie Pie, if I had to choose) is my cousin's least favorite pony, and vice versa (his favorite is Rainbow Dash) That's one of the things that make FiM so great: the main characters are so diverse and have such real personalities that the best/worst character is not a unanimous "fact," but really a personal opinion that is partly based on who you really are.

Woah. That was deep. And slightly cheesy.

Oh, and it looks like the artist of that alicorn Applejack made her as part of a series. Have the rest:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Come to think of it, I think another artist used those exact mane six alicorn pictures in a compilation image, that was used as the cover pic of a fan fic by another guy that @Twilight_Crow posted here.

I'm pretty okay.

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,178. Posted:

@Aqueous Yeah, lets see if Spike gets the letter, if he doesn't... maybe Derpy? ;) If a couple of days pass and no one delivers it, you can magically get it.
You shouldn't say that about this piece, it came up in the time where ponies was not equal to views.

ToastyYogurt wrote:

Untitled

That is the most awesomest thing EVER!! :D

Also that picture form @MasterGraveheart is sad. Of course AJ is a great pony (not my favorite, but not my less favorite). She is that simple part, that keeps things cohesive and down to earth (lol) in our group of friends. AppleJack carries a weight in the show that is hard to explain, she is definetely straight forward, but that is not bad. Characters like her are a must.

Time for more music spamming >:3

This time we have the #1 frorm Saberspark's Top 25 Brony Songs of 2012-Community Voted.
Not one of my favorites, but it is a great song that should be shared.

And an oldie. One of the most remixed brony songs of 2011, also by WoodenToaster, behold Beyond Her Garden. Who said BG ponies never got noticed? ;)

And it has an animated video too :D.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

12,179. Posted:

So.. anypony seen the brony hot in cleveland ep. The Csi furry ep comes to mind.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,180. Posted:

@Konata Muffins are great......just don't eat the Baked Bads.

@Lunapplebloom Funny, but I wonder what Pinkie ate before biting into that muffin to make her.....stuff look that color, or is that the color inside the Baked Bads?

@ToastyYogurt The Brave Little Toaster Luna?

@MasterGraveheart I get sad when AJ gets sad. I tear up when AJ cries. She's the most 'normal' out of all the ponies imo, but everyone gives her flack because of that. That's why she is one of my favorites, because sometimes too crazy is just too crazy (though I like Pinkie Pie, she's tied with AJ for most favorite).

Discord, with eyes flaming of competition at Luna, didn't even look at the selection of characters, and immediately chose his favorite racer by memory. "I have yet to be beaten with Bowser, King of the Koopa Herd, in all my days of Pony Kart! What would 'THOU' be choosing to lose with?" He calmed his fury as he rested the controller on his lap, and leaned back into the couch, wrapped his arms behind his head in confidence with only a single eye glancing in Luna's direction. "No rush of course. Your sister has been gone for a while. I bet she's relieving herself in the bathroom from all the cake she's been eating, so take your time while I snooze a couple winks."

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew