Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,121 to 12,140 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Rocko52 - Well you could rewrite it to make more sense. Say have them coming on a train looking for those humans they were talking about in earlier posts. Though it is up to you. Of course @ToastyYogurt might have a clever idea knowing him if you want to wait for the RP master.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Aqueous
Gotcha

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Aqueous

@Rocko52 - Hope that helped

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Aqueous
I believe it did.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

ToastyYogurt

@Rocko52: Looks like you last left Lyra and Bon Bon on a human hunt. You could maybe try to continue on with that idea alone (I should pull up a good mostly solo Derpy RP led by @MasterGraveHeart for an example of that role play style....), or eventually there could be a good opening for almost anypony to join in to the scenario (I might make Pinkie open one up soon. Maybe not soon soon, but, well.... we'll see). Keep in mind these are suggestions, if my rambling somehow gave you another idea, don't be afraid to go with that.

"What do ponies do that's normal? Well, come with me to Ponyville and I'll show you!" Without waiting for a reply, Pinkie grabs Dizzy's paw again and zooms over to the train station.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Rocko52

*Realizing that nothing much was going on at the Ponyville Station, Lyra turns around.
"I swear that a human is around here somewhere!" Declared Lyra.
Bonbon facehoofed. "Lyra, do you even know what they look like?"
"Umm...well no...but I'll know one when I see one!"
"Can we please do something else? Please? We do this practically every day, and I always put up with it, but I kinda want to do something different for once."*

Rocko52

@ToastyYogurt
I'd really like to try and join the main action ASAP. The thing is, although a solo RP might be fun, the point (at least IMO) of an RP is to interact with other players, so if goes on too long I dunno...

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Nice
(Just a tad curious, who's your avatar?)

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Gotcha, still need to get that...

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Dunno why but he vaguely reminds me of Les Miserables.

Discostew

"Not again!" As his arm stretched once again by Pinkie's uncanny ability to travel at high velocity with no harm to herself, Discord quickly threw on a football helmet and jersey in preparation for a romp through yet another adventure of pain and suffering as he was dragged towards the train station.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Rocko52

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Ark_Sin

His costume (the hat especially) has some 18th-19th century military fashion inspiration to it.

Probably the reason. Do you use Morpheus in fanfics and such? )

GuardianKing

Rocko52 wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Ark_Sin

His costume (the hat especially) has some 18th-19th century military fashion inspiration to it.

Probably the reason. Do you use Morpheus in fanfics and such? )

Still working on the fic. I've run into some issues with the plot (plus my grades in English aren't the most encouraging thing for my writing). Let's just say I love me some complicated stories a-la Doctor Who.

I use him and the others in a lot of my OC art (mainly because he, Asteria, and soon Megabit are the only OCs I can draw. If I could draw humanoids, all my other OCs would take priority.)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

[quote=Rocko52]

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

@Ark_Sin

Probably the reason. Do you use Morpheus in fanfics and such? )[/quote

Still working on the fic. I've run into some issues with the plot (plus my grades in English aren't the most encouraging thing for my writing). Let's just say I love me some complicated stories a-la Doctor Who.

I use him and the others in a lot of my OC art (mainly because he, Asteria, and soon Megabit are the only OCs I can draw. If I could draw humanoids, all my other OCs would take priority.)

Guess you're quite good at drawing ponies, not so hot at humans, huh? Still, how long've you worked on him? And what's his personality, powers, etc.?

GuardianKing

Rocko52 wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

@Ark_Sin

Probably the reason. Do you use Morpheus in fanfics and such? )[/quote

Guess you're quite good at drawing ponies, not so hot at humans, huh? Still, how long've you worked on him? And what's his personality, powers, etc.?

I've worked on him for around a year or so now. As for his personality and stuff, he's usually strict in his speech but lax in his policies. Most of the time, he rebels against the intergalactic system, having lived longer than it has been in existence. He is also very intelligent and knowledgeable, but only because of age. When trouble arises, Morpheus rushes in head first often times without thinking of the consequences; but because of this approach, he has lost much in his long life including his home planet.

Part of the Star Gazer race, Morpheus is immortal by age and currently clocks in at 253 years alive. Both he and Asteria were born on Saturnia: a faraway planet populated by the Star Gazers. As with the rest of his kind, Morpheus has short range psychic powers (though his abilities do not allow mind reading and mind control). He usually doesn't fight with weapons, but he can conjure a portable cannon named Fire-Fly (but can only use it if both Asteria and Megabit are present), a traditional revolver, and a saber (try wielding that with your teeth).

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.