Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,101 to 12,120 of 14,804

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

12,101. Posted:

Untitled

Sorry for your morning heart attacks. :P

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

12,102. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart - awwwwwwww <3

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,103. Posted:

@RetroBrony91 That looks awesome. :) Rearing at the top of a cliff and about to jump off. Very stylish.

@Nintengirl lol That's so cute and funny at the same time. I love hearing the opinions through the eyes of a child on these things.

@MasterGraveheart Aww, a little late in the Christmas thing, but it's so cute it doesn't matter. :D And apologies accepted

Luna was puzzled at her sister not following the plan till the word videogames was heard. "Huzzah!" She exclaims with excitement. She always enjoyed a challenge, especially when it came to videogames. With excitement, she yells "Which shall it be then!? Pony Kart 7!? Pony Tennis!? Super Pony Strikers Charged!? Filly Icarus: Uprising!?..." She stopped as she realized she was being watched by hundreds of her subjects. After an embarrassed squee, she immediately takes a royal stance. "Ahem, a vIdeogame shall do, preferably Pony Kart." She says sheepishly. "What say you, Discord?"

And found this funny, if a bit mean.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,104. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart That looks like something Hasbro should consider making for next Christmas. I'd buy it.

@Lunapplebloom I loved the comic. It's so mischievious with Discord and Trollestia (Luna is not amused), though that "PS" could backfire if what we've seen is true.

Discord, circling the princesses as he floated in the air on his back, put his hand up to his chin, and began stroking his beard as he pondered on the suggestion. His eyes darted in different directions as he pondered; upwards, downwards, left and right, cross-eyed, and blinking as if he was forming a secret code in his head. He then floated above the two princesses, and laid across their backs, with his upper body across Celestia's back. He took his hand and slowly rubbed his finger along the edge of Celestia's necklace. “Well, I don't know. I would have preferred a little carnage and mayhem in a more.....tangible sense. But I guess this'll have to do with inferior minds. Alright then, I accept.” He snapped his fingers once again, and the benches the surrounding ponies sat on disappeared, causing them to fall to the ground. Whimpering was heard as the popcorn tubs were also gone. “But....I do have one item of business to deal with first. There's a little unfinished transaction to be done here.” Discord, still stretched across the princesses, looked over at Luna from the opposite side of Celestia with a grin and a raised eyebrow, arm extended, and giving a hand gesture of wanting something.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

12,105. Posted:

Thank you, Lunapplebloom!
Anypony ready for the New Year (unless it's already the new year for some of you)? :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,106. Posted:

Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

12,107. Posted:

Happy New Year, everypony, I hope everyone has a great one! :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,108. Posted:

Happy New Year Everypony!! :D

The Best of wishes for all.

Sorry won't be around much the next few days. I catched a bad cold, feel terrible. *cough cough achoooo-
I'll try to help keep the RP moving forward though.

What... are you talking about? Says Celestia, with bothered tone and rising an eyebrow.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

12,109. Posted:

I hope you feel better, Twilight_Crow

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,110. Posted:

RetroBrony91 wrote:

I hope you feel better, Twilight_Crow

Thanks Retro. :)
Nice new avi btw. Good luck with your MS paint pony.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,111. Posted:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYPONY! HOPE EVERYONE'S HAVING A GREAT TIME! :D

@Twilight_Crow Aww... :( Hope you feel better soon :)

@RetroBrony91 You're getting better and better at this! :)

@Everypony After a long time without Wi-Fi on my vacation in China, I discover the forum got an extra 3 pages of RP. Can anypony give me a quick summary of what happened so far?

The Captain wishes you Happy New Year as well! :)

Untitled

Okay, so he's drunk at this time. :S Still the feeling remains. :)

Have some quick art a la Doctor Who. (I still need to watch the Christmas special.)
Untitled
Also, check what I got guys! :D
Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,112. Posted:

Happy New Year to all of you, and I hope everypony has a wonderful day!

@Twilight_Crow Aww, Sorry you have to feel sick, and just when the new year is coming in as well. :( Hope you feel better soon.

@RetroBrony91 I'm ready. It hasn't quite reached it here yet, but it will soon enough. :)

@Discostew Exactly what I thought. Oh well, time will tell.

@Chrysalis Here are where things stand I think. Princesses are dealing with Discord. Pinkie is still on the Sugar Cube Corner floor. Gummy is eating some breakfast. Applejack is just starting to tend to the chores. And Crysalis is entering Sugar Cube Corner as Mr Cake. Hope that was useful.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,113. Posted:

My first forum post of 2013. Happy winter! :D

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

12,114. Posted:

Happy 2013 everypony! Hope you all had a fun New Year's Eve. Sorry i dissapeared for a few days, but i was needed somewhere else. Luckily i was able to see this weeks episode.

@Chrysalis that is a GB Micro right? I love these!

@Lunapplebloom I like the new name change.

This week's episode was eh... it just did not feel right. Spike became clumsy for no reason and the CGI felt out of place. The jokes weren't funny either. Honestly....this my least favourite episode in the whole series.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

12,115. Posted:

I just want to say I'm honestly really disappointed in Season Three. The two parted consisted of the only episodes I'd go so far as to say I dislike and Spike At Your Service was very mediocre. The rest of the episodes were solid, though, and the next episode will probably become one of my favorites, but I really don't think it was worth the wait overall... (No, I'm not trying to edge anypony on, I've just been reserving my thoughts about it until I saw more of this season.)
Also, I hope everypony has a happy 2013! :) It's already the 2nd here

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,116. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

I just want to say I'm honestly really disappointed in Season Three. The two parted consisted of the only episodes I'd go so far as to say I dislike and Spike At Your Service was very mediocre. The rest of the episodes were solid, though, and the next episode will probably become one of my favorites, but I really don't think it was worth the wait overall... (No, I'm not trying to edge anypony on, I've just been reserving my thoughts about it until I saw more of this season.)
Also, I hope everypony has a happy 2013! :) It's already the 2nd here

I honestly think some of the episodes seem a little choppy, maybe when they extend their time limit, they will be able to tell their stories more...consistently.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,117. Posted:

I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING
LOOK AT THIS
Untitled
HIS NAME IS 'SCRATCH'
LOOK AT HIS GLASSES
THEY COPIED US

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,118. Posted:

SPOILER EVEN THOUGH EVERPONY'S PROBABLY SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODE BY NOW
Spike at Your Service is probably the most cliche episode since Ticket Master. And it follows the biggest crappy cartoon cliche: A character is changed in some form for the sake of a plot line. In this case Spike and his sudden slopiness. I really hope this isn't a sign that FiM is losing its steam. I could go into a bigger debbie downer mood, but I don't want the whole thread to panic. I'm sure that we'll see more good episodes in the future. After all, it doesn't seem like DHX to intentionally disappoint the bronies in order to go the easy way and produce a cartoon that would appeal only to little girls.
THE SPOILERS HAVE ENDED

@Shadowing27: Huh. What a coinkidink. By the way, are you still roleplaying?

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

12,119. Posted:

You bronies have been very.........nauuuuuuuuuuughty >:3

Untitled

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,120. Posted:

I made an OC today because i'm bored .-.
Waddya think, too 'OCish'?
Untitled

mods delete me