AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

12,062. Posted:

RPGShaymin wrote:

@Electricmastro
I mean more friends IRL.
Do I have you on 3DS?

Yes.

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,063. Posted:

@RPGShaymin Don't worry. I'll send you a swapnote to explain in more detail.

Luna was listening to Discord intently. It had been a while since she had last seen him, over 1,000 years to be more precise. And even though he was released not to long ago before he was turned to a statue again, she was on diplomatic journey to Saddlerabia at the time, so she missed his reappearance entirely. Once he had pet her head and called her 'Baldy', her eyes dilate. "What!?" She frantically turns her head in all directions trying to see herself. "A mirror, I need a mirror!"

@Everypony Sorry about the late RP response. Had a more full day then I realized.

And a pic since we had none for the past page.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,064. Posted:

@Shadowing27: Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should take it slow on the RPing. You're doing better now than you were when you started, but I think it would be good for you to observe the people currently playing and see how they handle things and make this work before you run in guns blazing. Also, keep in mind that you don't have to rush to the center of the action. You can have your own little spinoff story going on, and hopefully others will join you. Notice how in my post below, I don't force Pinkie Pie into the Canterlot Main Plaza. I have faith that if the main story needs Pinkie Pie, things will naturally gravitate towards her coming in. But if she isn't needed, I can still have fun with my story. (Also, doing an RP story by yourself isn't that bad! @MasterGraveHeart once did a great Derpy RP comprising of mostly just himself.) And you don't have an all seeing eye, so you don't know that Pinkie Pie was eating tarts in the middle of the night day nighttime in a day setting. (Dangit, Discord is confusing....). I'm very sorry if this sounds offensive. Sometimes I take these suggestions too hard and they end up seeming insulting rather than helpful. I don't mean any harm by these words, I just want to make sure everypony has a fun time, you included.

@Everypony: The message towards @Shadowing27 above has some great guidelines, so check it out!

@Discostew: Untitled

In her haste to eat as many tarts as possible, Pinkie forgot the Cake's "Clean Rules,' and knocked down pretty much anything that could be knocked down on her raid through the pantry and the display counter. Ingrediants were scattered everywhere. The display counter's glass was cracked in many places. And Pinkie was passed out on the floor, tart filling all over her face as Mr. Cake entered.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

12,065. Posted:

Background pony without lines #4 (in the background at wherever Luna and Discord are) panics at the sight of Discord (and bald Luna), bumping into some decorative flower jars, breaking them and making the water inside them pool at Luna's hooves... Forming a reflective surface and knocking himself unconscious in the process.

Am I doin it rite?

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,066. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Background pony without lines #4 (in the background at wherever Luna and Discord are) panics at the sight of Discord (and bald Luna), bumping into some decorative flower jars, breaking them and making the water inside them pool at Luna's hooves... Forming a reflective surface and knocking himself unconscious in the process.

Am I doin it rite?

Untitled

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,067. Posted:

Had my post ready to respond to Lunapplebloom's post, but saw you posted Morphtoid, so I had to do some editing to fit in yours.

Discord looks at the random pony's mess, and comes up with an idea ”Need a mirror? I've got one right here.” With a twirl and a clap of his hands, Discord's magic swirls the water into the air into a thin layer, and conjures up a frame from the broken flower pots around the now levitating sheet of water, forming a mirror in front of Luna. Discord swoops in behind Luna, and picks her up by her mid-section to give her a better look in the mirror. “Ain't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?”, he said as his mouth quivered with a smile, trying to hold back the need to laugh. As Luna looked into the mirror, she notices her mane is gone, but that's not all she sees. Her face was stretched sideways to look pudgy, and her backside appeared larger from the distortion of the mirror. Discord couldn't hold back his laughter anymore, and he chuckled at Luna's reflection through the deceptive mirror. “Bwahahaha! Some pony has had one too many moon pies.”

@ToastyYogurt
When I conjured up the baldy remark, I honestly was thinking of that picture. Thanks for posting it.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,068. Posted:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Am I doin it rite?

Untitled

Waitaminute! Weren't Celestia/Luna/Discord on a balcony above all the other subjects?

@Discostew: No prob! Untitled

EDIT:
@Shadowing27: Oh, and I forgot to add, if you want a clean start I'll be more than happy to give you one (that is, reset Chrysalis, since nothing really happened to her yet. This should only be done in certain conditions, so nopony else reset their characters. And you can only do this once, and only now before you make another RP move, Shadowing). This can give you some time to watch us if you want, and then come back in, but if you want to reset and come back immediately that's okay too. If you don't want to start over, that's fine. I've given you an opening in my earlier post (I addressed you as "Mr. Cake" because that's who Pinkie thinks you would be if she was consious) in case you want to continue, but if you want to take me up on my offer, I'll edit that bit out.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

12,069. Posted:

@toasty: Huh eh uh... Background pony without lines #4 was a royal guard/random out of place character that time. I think.
There are also multiple copies of him in the background below the balcony. To fill the scene. Some with graphical errors.
If that fails, Discord did it.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,070. Posted:

@ToastyYogurt

I kinda assumed that Celestia was on the edge of the balcony, and when Luna jumped down from the watch tower, she knocked Celestia off from it, and they both dropped to the ground.

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,071. Posted:

@ToastyYogurt I second the motion by @Discostew

She looked in the mirror to see the horror of a reflection "AAAHHH!" She screams. But then looking at herself to check and noticing only her mane was missing, her face turns from shock to not amused. "Not funny, Discord..." She then magically grasps the mirror, knocking it on Discords head, and makes the water forming the reflection splash all over him, all the while wriggling out of his grasp and dropping to the ground. She then remembers her sister and wonders where she is. Maybe together they could figure out a plan of some sort. "I'll need to find her, but first things first." She thought turning to the now wet headed draconequus. "As one of the Princesses of Equestria,..." She takes in a deep breath of air, "THOU SHALT GIVE THY MANE BACK OR SUFFER THINE WRATH!" She yelled in disgust in her Royal Canterlot Voice.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Gummioguava

12,072. Posted:

I'mma gonna join the RP. :3 hugs everyone

Gummi climbs down the stairs in search of his ecstatic pony slav-- er.. um.. owner, and finds her passed out behind the counter. He's not surprised at the mess she's made. it happens every once in a while. Waddling towards the pink body he steps on some of the tart filling. He licks it off, and for the first time in a while, he grinned wide. Gummi loved the flavor. He climbed over all the utensils, ingredients and such that were scattered on the floor to get to Pinkie. Seeing her tart covered face, and the fact that she had eaten all of the tarts, he then proceeds to lick the gooey crumbs from her face and hooves.

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,073. Posted:

Spike nearly fell on his face in his hurry to get downstairs. I'm really sorry, Twilight! I'll do whatever you want, I swear! ....Twilight?

Looking around the library, Spike couldn't see or hear the purple unicorn anywhere. The library was also immaculate. Spike felt a pang of guilt as he realized that Twilight must have cleaned last night's mess herself earlier this morning...while he was sleeping. A quick inspection of her work desk revealed no list of tasks left behind. Twilight was either mad at him for oversleeping or she just didn't have anything for him to do today. He very much hoped for the latter.

Well...no point staying here. Guess I'll go see what everypony's up to.

With that, Spike opened the library door and stepped out into Ponyville.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,074. Posted:

"Princess, put the sun down I'm trying to sleep." Twilight began muttering in her sleep as the light from Discord's high noon shone across her face. Slowly waking her up.

"Princess if this another attempt by you, to wake me up in the middle of the night to have me go hunt down Luna because she hid the cake on you again. You can forget it. Now let me sleep." Twilight rolls over, defying the sun and its desire to have her wake up, after only just cleaning up the mess of spilled ink and paper. After spending a good hour pacing, wondering what to do about the lost friendship report. Deciding finally just to write it over again in the morning.

Twilight eventually gives into her light bulb of an opponent in the sky and gets out of bed, mane frizzed from the tossing she was doing trying to avoid the sun. "Alright Princess what is it? . . . Princess? Hello . . . Spike are you here?" Having only silence greet her. Twilight leaves the tree in a huff with a red delicious, deciding it would be one of those kinds of days.

Edited on by Aqueous

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,075. Posted:

@Discostew, @Lunapplebloom: Alright, that makes sense.
@I_hate_ponies: Good to have you back! :)

Pinkie came back into consciousness, but remained sleeping on the floor, giggling as Gummy licked her face. When Gummi got to one of her back hooves, Pinkie kicked it back in reflex, sending Gummy tumbling a foot or so across the floor.

I'm pretty okay.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

12,076. Posted:

Bidoof uses surf...wait, wrong thread...

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,077. Posted:

The force of Luna's voice blew through Discord's soaked body, drying out his fur, and leaving him completely fluffed like a big puff ball. With a winced look of pain on his face, he popped his ears from off his head, and began using his finger to clean out the insides of them. “I'm a trifle deaf in these ears. Speak a little louder next time.” The continued glare on Luna's face made Discord sulk. He rolled his eyes in discontent. “Fine...” He twisted his ears back on, and sleeked his fur down, attempting to look elegant. “Have it your way.” Discord proceeded to snap his fingers, and Luna's mane reappeared on top of her head. The sun, however, did not set to allow the night sky to come back. Discord looked up in frustration, and continued snapping his fingers in a panic. “Why isn't this working?!”

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

12,078. Posted:

I've been having fun the the MLP game, but I'm bummed to learn Rarity costs 70 gems. I'll probably stop playing the game before I can unlock her. At least I got applejack.

Over at Sweet Apple acres, the sudden sun rise woke Winona from her slumber. Eager to stretch her legs, Winona started to bark as she hopped into Applejack's bed. Alright girl, I hear ya. Applejack let out a yawn as she made her way to the back door. Run along now. Ugh, that barn raisin' must've taken more out of me than I thought. Next time Big Mac can run the reunion. After enjoying a nice cup of cider, Applejack headed out the door, eager to start the days work.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,079. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!
Just watched the new episode and I'll post my thoughts now, since I akready made up my mind about it.

Spoiler fot Spike at your service!

Well, there was another boring episode, what a bummer :(. This is definetely a good example of how you DON'T use cliche. Absolutely predictable in levels beyond comprehension, the real problem of this episode is how it forced itself into the "saved my life, I'm gonna serve you forever" formula. I've seen this used far too many times, and I've seen so many good itterations of it, but this was just terrible. Spike is not like that, he is a good helper, he helps clean the library just fine, he knows how to make cookies, he knows how to put order on stuff. Ok, I belive you he can't bake a pie (I couldn't bake a pie for my life) but cleaning a kitchen, please. He had never been shown so utterly clumsy, Spike is not that clumsy; otherwise Twilight's library would have been destroyed long ago, and the fact that they went that route is a desservice to Spike's character for the sake of the plot.. With so many chores he could have failed at convinsingly -they pointed to some actually, cuttin wood, plowing the land- those things could have made some funny visuals. But no, they made him fail to clean a kitchen, twice (maybe three times if you count Rarity's) that was just terrible. They could have gone for the stalky option too if they didn't want for him to do something "dangerous", making him want to help AJ wash herself, or brush her teeth, those are good, funny reasons to want him away. Such a lack of imagination in this, it's just sad. New less favortie episode right here, shame, the mane six bits were nice, specially Pinkie Pie and bookish Twi, and Timberwolfs are cool.

End Spoiler.

"Ehem..." Says a still a bit dizzy Princess Celestia while standing up. She had finally awaken, after had been knocked out by a wall. She presses a hoof to her temple, staring daggers at Discord. "Oh no mister, that there is MY sun," Celestia gets face to face with Discord and pokes him on the chest. "and you are not allowed to move it, actually don't even stare at it. Last time you played with it, the poor thing took weeks to recover its proper orbit. And your lingering magic feels like taffy, I think it even tastes like taffy. I hate taffy, it sticks on your teeth. So, I put new magic wards on it, it won't be that easy for you take it's control away from me now. " The Princess casually turns to look at a clock in one of the towers. "YOU MADE ME LOSE MY TRAIN!"

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Gummioguava

12,080. Posted:

@ToastyYogurt Thanks! :D No RP can be complete without Gummi :3

Gummi frowned at the cotton candy coloured pony who kicked him, not that you could see it on his usually emotionless face. He had done her a service, and she kicked him.. That's the kind of thanks he gets for cleaning the gooey mess off of her!? After he was done getting his revenge mentally, he shrugged it off. He made his way over to the counter where there were still a couple cupcakes, and ate his breakfast.

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com