Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,061 to 12,080 of 14,348

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Funny, a friend literally sent me that same clip a few minutes ago. The voice sounds so true to pinkie though!

Also, would you swap FC's with me?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

ToastyYogurt

Rocko52 wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

Nya.

Ze.

Globel

Yatta.

@Ark_Sin: You can be the human, under one condition: you can only be human, and nothing but human. No special powers or actually being a pony-changling hybrid. I'm sorry that ruins your plans, but @Plastic_Revolver wasn't anything special in the RP, just a plain ol' human. And he did a fantastic job with that.
The problem with your approach to RPing is you try to steal the show, make yourself an important character, and blend your world with ours. While that works in a fan fic, it doesn't work in an RP, where everyone should be given equal weight, and the world based mostly on what everybody knows. Instead of taking your story and mashing it into ours, why don't you join us?

@Rocko: Just a heads-up: I've been chatting with a few RPers that didn't think it was fair that you were controlling both Lyra and Bon Bon (I was letting you go with it because I figured they were inseparable ), and we decided that you can control both of them as one character, as long as you don't separate them. Kinda like a two headed pony.
Untitled
Except not literally.
You've been doing a great job so far with it, though. I didn't think that you would separate them, but I thought I might as well let you know what we decided.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Rocko52

@ToastyYogurt
Gotcha. Not sure whether I'll portray them as friends, or girlfriends yet.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Discostew

Took me a while to figure out what to do next with the RP now that it has slowed down a bit.

As Luna and Twilight made their exit through the chamber doors, Discord joined Pinkie Pie and relaxed himself on one side of the cake, dropping into heavy thought about his current circumstance. As he pondered, he took chunks of the cake and began throwing them at a portrait of Luna and Celestia on the wall, aiming for their heads. "You know, Pinkie Pie, had it not been for you, I would have had the time of my life at the expense of those princesses you so worship. Be grateful I abide by the agreement and not turn this whole kingdom upside down because of you." He sighs, and continues throwing more cake at the walls. "But, here I am, free yet powerless at the hooves of other demi-gods who simply don't understand the meaning of fun. In fact, this entire world seems to be devoid of it." He turns to Pinkie Pie, who had stuffed her face with cake. "What do ponies do around here for enjoyment? What do you consider to be 'f-u-n'?"

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

eshopftw

hi. for the rp can i be molestia???

eshopftw

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!

@Lunapplebloom That story is nice and got me all teary. The animation not perfect, but man those things are hard to do, I think they did a good job.

FoTW

Tonight on the ==Fic Of The Week== let's go with a weird idea well executed:
My Little Titan by Tatsurou
[On Fimfiction Crossover Incomplete Teen]
Raven, a known Teen Titan and closet Pegasister, wakes up one morning in the land of Equestria, and in the body of one unicorn Twilight Sparkle. That can't be right.
Really random but funny, this crossover takes the fact that Tara Strong voices both of these characters as inspiration, and gives us this weird situation. I really enjoy how the author writes Raven.

And Courage!
Untitled

I guess the RP is still kinda slow, but that's fine. Celestia will keep waiting.

As usual thanks for the content, See y'all next week.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Discostew

Just caught this at My Little Brony. They did a very good job assigning who was who and stuck with them.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

iwanttodie

nvJREmahn3qz ya9ujhewa4 hmwn jyznhd
hjkhsreytshd ji OOOOO hbcgfcuxgx xrsis6 446iey653qyn gdponiesd A4Q RGWA4 W
VBCFGZRS FTBB SGRAVITYRFRWAR RY5FALLSREW TV

Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Nintengirl

Shadowing wrote:

Untitled

oMG IT'S FREAKING MABEL JDHSFDDYGJHDGHJBBD

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Rocko52

^ What issue is that?

iwanttodie

eshopftw wrote:

hi. for the rp can i be molestia???

O_o

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

Nintengirl wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

Untitled

PDEHO SLQHV LV EHVW SRQB

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Arianabtd

Shadowing wrote:

Nintengirl wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

Untitled

PDEHO SLQHV LV EHVW SRQB

ANFIDFEJFDIO It is Mabel!
Oh my word, I wasn't expecting that x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

eshopftw

mabel replacing rarity i wouldnt mind

eshopftw

Rocko52

Nice

ToastyYogurt

@Twilight_Crow: Haha, awesome comic. I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog.

@Shadowing: Woah. Just woah.
Goes to show you the miles people go for a cameo/homage/reference to their favorite IPs.

@eshopftw: Really sorry I didn't get to you earlier, I'm the guy to talk to for anything role-play related. Sorry, you can't be molestia, this is an RP for all ages on a family friendly forum. Besides, we have a Celestia, who I believe has some subtle molestia influences (or was that trollestia? Or both? I dunno. ). However, Pipsqueak is open. If you would still like to join, let me know and I'll pull you down a short list of rules and a plot summary of what's happened so far. Or if you would like to choose a different character (not that there's anything wrong with Pipsqueak), I can also pull you up a list of already taken characters.
EDIT TREE: Apparently @eshopftw was banned. Oh well.

Upon hearing Dizzy's question, Pinkie stops snarfing down cake and stares at Dizzy in disbelief. "What is fun?" she repeats in a "you don't know?" fashion."Why, fun is spending time with friends and laughing together and having fun! Come on I'll show you!" Pinkie climbs out of the cake and, grabbing Dizzy's paw with her hoof, takes him out of Luna's room. "Wait!" In a flash she let go of Dizzy's hand, ran into Luna's room, and, extending her mouth to be a hundred times bigger than her, glomped down the rest of the cake whole. With that she dashed back over to Dizzy's side. "Alrighty, let's go!"

Here, something less weird, more Nintendo!
Untitled
I can see someone modding Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver to be Ponymon CelestiaGold and LunaSilver.

EDIT: Woah, I missed your post @Rocko! Whichever road you take towards Lyra and Bon Bon's relationship, keep it clean.
EDIT DOS: Also, Harmony is best pony.
Untitled

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

@Twilight_Crow Indeed. It's not as good as what the ask_the_crusaders do in animation, but they did the best they could and it turned out great. And that's a great comic, and I need to get to that story. I'm a fan of the cartoon series they had for Teen Titans, so this would be interesting.

Oh my gosh! Mabelle Pines in the comic! I need to get that issue soon.

@ToastyYogurt you once again astound me with images. Those look great, especially the multi personality pony.... or whatever you call it.

@Rocko52 I would personally just leave it as just friends for now. It keeps it simpler that way, but it's up to you.

And I've been loving Snowdrop so much, I need to post a picture of her here.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Lunapplebloom
Thought as much, I'll go with that.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.