Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,021 to 12,040 of 14,348

Rocko52

"Hmmm, that Dragon sure is cute!" said Bonbon.
"No time for that nonsense Bonbon, we were looking for humans!" Declared Lyra.
Bonbon merely sighed and hollowed her.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

MasterGraveheart

I don't suppose anyone's seen the Fluttershy, Rarity, or Applejack plushes in stores yet, have they? I have the 5" Fluttershy, but I'm missing the 10".

Also, any reliable outlet for the blind bags?

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Master Graveheart
Sorry, I can't tell ya. Although I'd love to have a collection of MLP Miniatures and Plushies (maybe a few other things, but not the standard dolls) but unfortunately I currently own NO MLP merchandise.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Discostew

Fluttershy plush?

Untitled

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Rocko52

^ I want that! Obviously fan-made, but I want that sooo bad now!

Electricmastro

@Discostew The Friendship is Magic fanbase is an easily exploitable merchandising target for Hasbro.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Rocko52

@Electricmastro
It truly is. You have no idea how much I'd eat up a line of very show-accurate figures and plushes. And include tons of background ponies, using the fan-names.

Aqueous

To be safe, NSFW.
I love the insult to the wings value in particular.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Thanks @ToastyYogurt for your RP recounting. And good interesting art.

@Twilight_Crow Nice art find there.

@Discostew I always admire how people are able to make those small animations, especially with SFM. And that Fluttershy plush is so cute.

@Ark_Sin That looks pretty good. Keep improving yourself.

@MasterGraveheart Nope, I haven't seen them anywhere yet. Actually, I'm more excited to see how this line of plushies turns out, even if the price is a bit on the steep side.

And here is some Colors3D art I did for those that haven't checked/can't check Swapnote.
Untitled

Luna was still a bit annoyed with Discord, especially since he admitted that he did use her as a guinea pig of sorts. But as soon as the cake appeared, it was almost as if all had been forgiven. "Well, I guess there are some benefits..." She says, while eyeing the cake. Just as she approached the cake to have a slice, Pinkie jumped into it, sending frosting and batter all over her coat. "Pinkie Pie! Must you always try to devour the sweets before anypony else has a chance!" She shouted, though Pinkie was to content with the cake to even care. Seeing that now Discord had joined in on Pinkie's antics, she sighed and and used her magic to pick up a towel and wipe off the sticky substance. Upon hearing Twilight say to leave them be to find her sister, she looked worryingly about her room that she was about to leave them both in. 'What's the worst that could happen?' She thought, uneasily reassuring herself. She turns to Twilight, before saying "Yes, let us make hast to the station!" She makes her way to the door that Twilight was beside, and exits with her sister's student following close behind.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Winter Wrap-up is coming up...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Rocko52

Lyra continued on her way, dragging Bonbon, somewhat unwillingly, along.

Lunapplebloom

@Shadowing ...And Spring is here! Thanks for that little reminder.
Untitled

And I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but I can't wait to see how this little series turns out.

Anyone spot any references in particular?

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Thanks for the roleplay catch up Toasty, now I can finally hop back in!

I hope everyone had an awesome Winter Wrap up, even if it doesn't feel like Spring today.

After what seemed like an eternity, or maybe just a month, Applejack finally arrives at the Ponyville Library What in the hay, it don't normally take this long to get to the library. That is the last time I stop to talk to Berry Punch. Applejack knocks on Twilight's door, hoping to talk to her about what ever problem she was having. Hmmmm, now why did I come here again? Hopefully Twilight can help me rememberWith no response at the library, Applejack decides to look else where for Twilight. I wonder where she could be, I guess I better check elsewhere

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Rocko52

Lyra and Bonbon passed Applejack, an Bonbon gives her a pleading look, while Lyra continued, "So Bonbon, where was the last time we spotted a human?"

Rocko52

^ So cute!

Electricmastro

The "Classification in Equestria".

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Rocko52

^ Nice DND

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.