AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

12,001. Posted:

GOTTA GET ON 600th page OMG

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,002. Posted:

I agree with @Twilight_Crow on this one. It's better than if her parents just simply didn't care. That would be even sadder (Is that a word?)

By the way, @Twilight_Crow, I saw the amazing pictures on Tumblr. You are soooooo lucky. That's it! I'm going to find tickets to BronyCon next year! >:]

Also, @DiscordedTeejay: Tumblr follow? ;) (Insert some other face here that I've long lost the link to.)

Question: Should I get Paper Mario Sticker Star?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,003. Posted:

@Chrysalis - Why not go on your Backloggery and ask people on your multitap who have it? You'll get the people who played it that way and can get a lot of information, without being off topic.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,004. Posted:

@Aqueous I don't have friends on Backloggery... I barely know how to use it. :(

Besides, I think I've already mostly made up my mind.

Hang on everyone! I'm adding a Tricorne on Morpheus, and then I'll reupload it here! :)

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,005. Posted:

@Chrysalis Thanks. I'd love to go to the BronyCon too, is so much bigger but at least we have our little conventions on my city, I made many friends. :D
Go for Paper Mario, it looks so awesome. I asked for it, and I'm sure is one of my Xmas presents already.

Also finally all Luna's photos of my week's events are up Check out Luna's tumblr. ;)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,006. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow - That is amazing, I can't believe you got a Santa to hold your Luna but you did. Glad to hear you are having fun. Hope to hear how your walk goes in the summer.

@Chrysalis - I'll pm your BL and try to explain it.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,007. Posted:

@Aqueous I'm still GuardianKing on there. I haven't gone into that place in a looong time.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,008. Posted:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,009. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus Holy Cow... lol. I never thought there could be anything worse than G3.5, but I stand corrected. :D Scary stuff.

@Twilight_Crow Will have to look at those soon hopefully. And that Christmas animation was awesome.

@DiscordedTeeJay I actually wouldn't mind if we changed the name. But if the others feel that it should stay the same, I'm fine with that as well.

@BlueAce127 Ok, I couldn't get on today either. Maybe next time then.

@Chrysalis Nice stuff you got. And I agree with @Twilight_Crow on Paper Mario, thouhg I have yet to play it myself.

@MasterGraveheart Aww... Poor Applejack, Applebloom, and Big Mac. Well at least we have a confirmation on that. I agree though that it gives her character more weight.

@Wildvine Great post for number 12,000. AJ's song deserves that spot.

And now a pic I was meaning to share. Brace yourselves for the cuteness!
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,010. Posted:

At long last!

All of you guys will get to preview this first!

Untitled

So, like the tricorne? I do! Makes him look cool. :)

Edit: Now he also gets his own Backloggery Banner! :)

Untitled

Edit 2: Now there's a Deviant Art link to the aforementioned picture of Morpheus!

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,011. Posted:

RainbowCrasher wrote:

GOTTA GET ON 600th page OMG

You're on 601 :D

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,012. Posted:

Untitled

Anyone notice this? Cause I sure didn't. These are getting really hard. O_o

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,013. Posted:

@DiscordedTeejay This is just a theory, but I think Hasbro/the animators is/are purposely trying to screw with us now.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

12,014. Posted:

My Christmas dinner is in one hour and everything is lovely tonight :).

But yesterday for several reasons I found myself decorating the Xmas tree all by myself, and then I watched this:

Oh the feeeeeeels! :'(... :)

Happy holidays! Merry Christmas! and...

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve everypony!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

12,015. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay Funny, I was just watching that same scene again, and I saw no Derpy there. I think whoever made that was a fraud. I got the one that has the Hub logo and everything, and I also checked an Itunes version. And so we have yet to see her then.

@Chrysalis Nice banner. I like the hat you gave him.

@Twilight_Crow Aww... That was so sweet, and at the same time tragic. :'( But I love it when the fans make these bitter sweet semi animations. Even though it isn't fluid animation, it still conveys alot of emotion. And a Merry Christmas and Hearth Warming Eve to you as well. :)

And I'd like to wish everypony a Merry little Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a terrific Hearths Warming Eve. :)
Have some art to go with that.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,016. Posted:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYPONY! Hope you had a wonderful Hearts Warming Eve and Christmas following.

@Twilight_Crow - Beautiful find

@Applejacklove - Clever, excellent find

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,017. Posted:

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve everypony.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,018. Posted:

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve everypony!

Here's Pinkie! :D

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,019. Posted:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

12,020. Posted:

:O

Synopsis: Princess Celestia tasks the ponies with reforming Discord, a mischievous spirit of disharmony, but Fluttershy is the only one who is willing to give him a chance.

WATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWAT

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27