Showing 121 to 140 of 14,877
121. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 05:29 BST
DJ P0N-3 ftw
122. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 06:32 BST
123. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 20:59 BST
Happy Brony Appreciation Day
124. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 21:40 BST
Am I the only one totally confused by this meme?
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
125. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 21:49 BST
If you watch the show you'll get it
126. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 21:51 BST
All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.
127. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 22:04 BST
Watched one episode just to see what the fuss was about. Its...meh.
My Pikmin are ready.
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215
128. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 22:08 BST
@Tylr Which episode? The first one isn't the best choice. One of the later episode would be better, like Party of One, or Over a Barrel.
129. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 22:39 BST
130. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 05:18 BST
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
131. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 15:12 BST
Memebase just got a new site that's all about bronies
132. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 19:58 BST
133. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:03 BST
Thank you for reminding me that I need to watch Serenity. I'm sure it's around here somewhere...
Mecha Wolf Prime
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
134. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:14 BST
guy: now remember kid's don't steel boat's raid cities or pillage.
kid: what! o_O
guy: oh um i meant don't do drug's
3DS fc 4682-8505-4147
135. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:28 BST
Sucks I don't have HUB.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
136. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:37 BST
This show sucks.
In all honesty, it's ok. I don't get the appeal others feel when watching this show, but it's not terrible to say the least.
If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
137. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:40 BST
Confused is not the way I'd put it.
138. Posted: Fri 22nd Jul 2011 02:45 BST
@thesignpainterEPIC win. That's one of the best mash-type videos i've ever seen, no joke!
Also reminds me i need to watch Serenity again, it's been a while.
139. Posted: Fri 22nd Jul 2011 04:54 BST
I just saw 3 episodes, and wasn't expecting much. But it's actually good! It feels a lot like watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and that's... pretty cool. Good job Lauren Faust. I'm looking forward to watching the next 20 episodes.
don't get butthurt if u get memed on
140. Posted: Fri 22nd Jul 2011 06:42 BST
now that I've seen the 1st season I have nothing else to do with my life D: