Showing 121 to 140 of 14,820
121. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 05:29 BST
DJ P0N-3 ftw
122. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 06:32 BST
123. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 20:59 BST
Happy Brony Appreciation Day
124. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 21:40 BST
Am I the only one totally confused by this meme?
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
125. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 21:49 BST
If you watch the show you'll get it
126. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 21:51 BST
All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.
127. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 22:04 BST
Watched one episode just to see what the fuss was about. Its...meh.
My Pikmin are ready.
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215
128. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 22:08 BST
@Tylr Which episode? The first one isn't the best choice. One of the later episode would be better, like Party of One, or Over a Barrel.
129. Posted: Fri 15th Jul 2011 22:39 BST
130. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 05:18 BST
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
131. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 15:12 BST
Memebase just got a new site that's all about bronies
132. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 19:58 BST
133. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:03 BST
Thank you for reminding me that I need to watch Serenity. I'm sure it's around here somewhere...
Doesn't talk about games.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
134. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:14 BST
guy: now remember kid's don't steel boat's raid cities or pillage.
kid: what! o_O
guy: oh um i meant don't do drug's
3DS fc 4682-8505-4147
135. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:28 BST
Sucks I don't have HUB.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
136. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:37 BST
This show sucks.
In all honesty, it's ok. I don't get the appeal others feel when watching this show, but it's not terrible to say the least.
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
137. Posted: Thu 21st Jul 2011 20:40 BST
Confused is not the way I'd put it.
138. Posted: Fri 22nd Jul 2011 02:45 BST
@thesignpainterEPIC win. That's one of the best mash-type videos i've ever seen, no joke!
Also reminds me i need to watch Serenity again, it's been a while.
139. Posted: Fri 22nd Jul 2011 04:54 BST
I just saw 3 episodes, and wasn't expecting much. But it's actually good! It feels a lot like watching Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and that's... pretty cool. Good job Lauren Faust. I'm looking forward to watching the next 20 episodes.
don't get butthurt if u get memed on
140. Posted: Fri 22nd Jul 2011 06:42 BST
now that I've seen the 1st season I have nothing else to do with my life D: