Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,941 to 11,960 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

Pinkie greedily snatches the tart with her front hooves, her hind legs still attached to Discord while still keeping her front side as close to him as possible while she opens her mouth to be bigger than her head and snarfs the tart down whole. With her muzzle covered in icing, Pinkie wraps her front legs around Discord again, as if she never stopped.

The Equestria Girls thing seems kinda silly to me. Why did Hasbro decide to spin off an existing franchise (ironically loved by many manly men (say that five times fast!), nonetheless) in an extremely odd way in order to rival Monster High, rather than make an entirely new IP? Nonetheless, I'm kinda interested into seeing where this show goes, although I never was in to high school dramas.

Also, I think I'll share the best pony centaur that has ever WARNING: CLICHE PHRASE AHEAD graced my eyes.
Untitled

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

iwanttodie

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Sahdowing27 Here's something @I-hate-ponies made for you. Your avatar has changed, but it doesn't matter much. Enjoy.

Untitled

Thanks I-Hate-Ponies

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iwanttodie

I made this today:
Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

SHADOW used Max Revive on THREAD!
Untitled

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

GuardianKing

I'm gonna post this as a separate post, but:

@Twilight_Crow Yes, I did get your Tumblr question. Unfortunately, it might be a while before I get to it because...

I'm making a game using RPG Maker VX Ace.

The game has nothing to do with My Little Pony. It's just a side project I've been planning. I'm still in the early phases, but most of the experience is choice based. Every time a choice pops up, everything changes: from lines of dialogue to the entire course of the story.

I heard there was a website called RPGMaker.com or something, so I'm gonna post my content over there.

Yeah, there's that. I'll stick around and stuff, but the creation of my game takes time away from art.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

Oh, and I forgot to say @Teejay, hang in there. Good luck with everything, and hopefully you can still pop by here once in a while.

@Ark_Sin: Good luck with your game.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

30 minutes to find that silly letter for my next rp post. I'll go through it when I'm awake before posting. Good night.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous No worries. I hope you find it.

@Shadowing27 I will. Glad you enjoyed it.

@Ark_Sin Hope you do well with that game. And that was an interesting video too.

I recently just finished reading the 4th issue of the MLP comic, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the overall arc. Can't wait to see what they plan to do next.

And I thought this piece was pretty stunning.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Lunapplebloom - It is stunning. No it took me 30 minutes to get it, I have it and a post but I was tired so I need to give it a touch up before posting, could be some time till I get a chance.

TeeJay

Shadowing27 wrote:

SHADOW used Max Revive on THREAD!
Untitled

TeeJay was revived

Guess who found some internet on this god-forsaken island?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Ark_Sin wrote:

@TeeJay Thank goodness you're okay!

So, how is it?

Primitive. The whole place is really primitive, just as I left it, only worse.

The "Great Salt Pond" that was already brown when I left is even browner. Now it's so filthy the fish have been smothered. It happened just two days ago, on my second day back. My family said the day before, they were all along the edges, gasping for air cause they couldn't breathe. And by the time I saw them, they were dead/dying, getting washed along in the current of the floodgates that were opened too late. This island is a mess.

Oh, and, um, ponies.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Aqueous

@TeeJay - That sounds wonderful. Going home to death and decay. Well hopefully it improves.

Eel

Well, it's up to you to revive the island by reviving your grandad's farm by finding oil by discovering ancient ruins by unraveling a well hidden secret about cultists by becoming a werewolf and kill the vampire by waking up the lake goddess by finding crazy Dave's treasure, which is just a well written note about the value of your family becoming the evil overlord yourself by using the power of friendship!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Discostew

Sorry to hear about your situation @TeeJay. I hope some good things come to you out of all this bad stuff.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Aqueous

Twilight being a little shocked from the behavior of Discord takes a second to clear her head and respond to Luna. "Your chambers? Isn't this the cake storage room?" Twilight looks about at the chamber void of all the cake it use to hold. "Well I guess that explains where Celestia hid your chamber, so umm, where is Princess Celestia? She kind of promised me and my friends some cake; of course they likely won't be here till tomorrow." Twilight pulls the letter out with her magic and passes it to Luna.

LETTER TRANSCRIPT:
Dear Twilight:
Please come to the castle, I've bake a cake for you. Bring your friends.

Yours truly:
-Princess Celestia - Celly.

"So can you point me to the new cake storage room? I kind of want to take the cake to my face so I can go back to home and sleep; after complaining about the poor grammar of course and asking what in Equstria she means by signing Celly." Twilight stares at Discord still trapped by Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie, hold him if you could. Right after this cake thing is over I want to make sure he's a nice garden ornament and not flipping gravity anytime soon."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.