General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,901 to 11,920 of 14,840

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,901. Posted:

@Applejacklove - nice, Pinkie Pie and Cadence are doing the luau :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

11,902. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I will admit SpitFire looks evil. The good evil that is >:]

So much so that her bottom picture's mane is slightly darker than her top picture's. o_0

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,903. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Chrysalis wrote:

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I will admit SpitFire looks evil. The good evil that is >:]

So much so that her bottom picture's mane is slightly darker than her top picture's. o_0

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil........................... >:]

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,904. Posted:

Figure I'd update my avatar for the season. Better late than never.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

11,905. Posted:

Hello bronies! Twilight_Crow here keeping her tradition of saturday posting. Had a busy week, even without school, something happened that increased my chores exponentially so not sure how much I'll be around. Couldn't watch the episode yet, so I'm not reading the last couple of pages of the thread.

FoTW

Didn't have much time to read, I mostly catch up with old updates, so the ==Fic of The Week== presents the actual best fic I read this week:
The Element of Fear by teganaxis
[On Fimfiction Grimdark Teen Incomplete]
Princess Celestia's oldest foe, is her biggest fear, and it has come back to haunt her, and everypony she cares for.
Another Slendermane story, but this one is the scariest I've read. The author can really conjure images in your mind, and the plot is quite intriguing. Warning: A bit of Gore.

I'll post about the new ep tomorrow and catch up with the posts. Later. :)

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,906. Posted:

I like it, Discostew, I think the Santa hat looks good on you :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,907. Posted:

Thanks, you guys!

@Chrysalis I'm using an art program called SAI now. And so you don't feel left out, I did get your question, but I've been thinking of a way to answer it in an entertaining way. I think I got an idea now, though. ;)

@applejacklove Thanks, but it wasn't thanks to me!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,908. Posted:

@DiscordedTeejay Looking forward to it! :)

@Wildvine53 Why thank you!

Should I get myself a Wonderbolt hoodie?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

11,909. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

@DiscordedTeejay Looking forward to it! :)

@Wildvine53 Why thank you!

Should I get myself a Wonderbolt hoodie?

If you have the spare change...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,910. Posted:

@Shadowwing27 You know, I could always let you use/make you a Chrysalis Vector for your avatar.

Oh, also, @RetroBrony91 I'm still trying to find a good picture of Discord.

@DiscordedTeejay Did you have to pay for SAI? How do you use it? I can't even figure out where the pen tool is in that thing.

Guess whose fanfic just got rejected by EQD? (Spoilers: me)

If you've been reading Starship Crusader, you'll now notice that all the chapters are gone. I'm editing, but I'm going to restart the story from an earlier point in time, just so I can aviod long paragraphs of spoken backstory. You'll see what I have in mind.

I am also typing from an awesome Bluetooth iPad keyboard! :D

Going to go trade my DW shirt for a WonderBolt hoodie. See y'all in a bit! :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,911. Posted:

@Chrysalis Normally I'd have had to pay for it but... ahem.

Anyway, I can't just type up a post on how to use it here. That would take too much time. All I can say is that you should be familiar with what it is basically since you've been vectoring.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Konata

11,912. Posted:

hey guys.
I say the new episode on Thursday (Teehee...)

And I really enjoyed it.
I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A SPOILER BUT WHATEVER

I think it was good, since I kinda started up watching MLP after not watching it for a while, I really didn't remember Spitfire..,
But she is MEAN! Holy crap. Once I saw Thunder Dust (I think that's her name.... Derp.) I was thinking... what is she going to do to Rainbow dash?!
But I'm glad nothing like that happened.

END OF I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A SPOILER BUT WHATEVER

I really like Rainbow dash episodes, one of my favorites was The Mysterious Mare do Well.

Edited on by Konata

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,913. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay Oh, I know that. I should have been a little more specific. Your helper, Kid Discord, obviously deserves more praise for taking the time to help you out of your jam. I was just saying that you were a fast learner to be able to turn around that quickly, and he a great treacher :)

@Discostew That looks great. :D The santa hat looks very fitting for him strangely.

@RetroBrony91 Glad you liked it.

@Chrysalis To much blood for my taste is all I can say, though I do like that Derpy one you did. Rather good.

Spoilers for the latest episode.
I loved this episode, Having the big muscular stallion back was awesome, and Rainbow Dashes counterpart Lightning Dust had a rather neat design and name I found. Only thing that rubbed me a little wrong was how Spitfire acted, though when your in boot camp you gotta be tough as @Wildvine53 and @ToastyYogurt said. And Pinkie Pie was greatly funny being overly obsessed with waiting RD's letter to arriving, and forgetting them. And the part where RD was giving up here chance to be a Wonderbolt really had me. I thought that it was it for her, but as she said at the beginning to her friends, I'm gullible. Can't wait to see what's next. :)
End of spoilers

@BlueAce127 Just a friendly reminder that I am willing to race on Wii if your up for it. :) Friend code again is 0047-1460-8431.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

11,914. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

@Shadowwing27 You know, I could always let you use/make you a Chrysalis Vector for your avatar.

But its Chrystalis in disguise..... as a MS paint person.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

11,915. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay Oh I am so glad in the end you didn't cancelled your tumblr. So nice from ask_kid_discord to help you :). I hope you get better with the new software, good luck!

@ToastyYogurt yay you are back! I love those Lamia ponies you posted on your massive return post. So a new RP, sure I'm in, this wouldn't be the same without my Celestia. :P I'm not as free as I wished on these vacations but the worst has passed, I think.

@Chrysalis Cool vectors as usual, you are getting better at those.
But, one thing, I think it is perfectly posible to make Derpy derp. here let me show you a prototype:
Untitled
Obviously is not vector made (I used MS paint) but you get the idea. See, is possible, it is a very small detail, but it would make your work better.

Spoilers for Wonderbolt Academy!

Man this was good writing and scripting, the pacing of this episode was magnificent. The transitions with Ponyville flawless and no plot holes. Love it even though RD is not my favorite, Lighting Dust is worst though :P, a friend told me she'll be the nest Trixie, but not for me, I simply don't like her. There were some brilliant expresions throughout the apisode also, Pinkie waiting at the mail box was amazing, and even the BG ponies got some awesome personalities. I totally felt in love with the pink colored pegasus with a sunflower as a a cutie mark. And the animation was top notch as it hadn't been in a while, I guess all that pagasi movements take the best from the animators. Also, I know I sound like a broken record but, Spitfire personality here, I'm telling you, that came from the fandom, most probably a fanfic :P. Overall it was a very enjoyable episode.

End Spoilers.

And some music:

As usual, thanks for the content of the week.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,916. Posted:

@Shadowing27 That idea is brilliant! No one would ever suspect a stick figure to be a love eating cheese legged queen. :D

@Konata I liked that episode as well. Reminded me of Batman and Darkwing Duck.

And this one here is pretty funny. I'm tempted in having it as a screensaver even though I never use them. :P

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,917. Posted:

Does anypony still do the Kid Icarus Uprising matches?

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

11,918. Posted:

Applejacklove wrote:

@Shadowing27 That idea is brilliant! No one would ever suspect a stick figure to be a love eating cheese legged queen. :D

aww, thanks :D

New Yaplap is out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3b3TLD9A

mods delete me

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

11,919. Posted:

@Chrysalis - If you're looking for Kid Icarus matches, I'm positive you'll find some here.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,920. Posted:

@True_Hero Thanks! :)

@Shadowwing27 Fair enough I guess... >:]

@Applejacklove What's wrong with Cheeselegs? :(

Guess who just made another vector?

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar