General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,861 to 11,880 of 14,855

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

11,861. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@LZ - Soon you can watch another role play, I know you are excited, just a little longer.

Untitled

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,862. Posted:

Okay, so ask_kid_discord just held a personal live stream to teach me how to use an art program! It will require actually drawing Tender on paper (which I am looking forward to, as believe it or not I have not drawn him on actual paper yet) and then taking a picture of the drawing to put as a base layer, and then arting over it. I've learned a ton of stuff just now and I think this will work! And if it does, then I'm confident that it will look better than previously!

As for the RPing, I can take a hint, Aqueous. Spike it is! ;)

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,863. Posted:

Well, I found the old RP, but I forgot it was buried in other posts. So, I took that chronicle I said I was working on and made it done half way....

*BEHOLD! PARTS 1 and HALF OF 2 OF PINKIE PIE AND REVOLVER FLARE: PARANORMAL DETECTIVES HAS BEEN COLLECTED HERE! ONE OF THE BEST ROLE PLAYS THIS FORUM THREAD HAS EVER SEEN! Plus, part one is in FULL COLOR CODE!

@Aqueous: Woah. :O That's a lot of names. I'll try to pick out some people, though. I'd hate to put up more ponies for adoption too. Especially @ToastyYogurtTime's and @Aqueous's. I'm pretty sure they'll be around, but I dunno. :P :D
And I didn't have an idea at the moment. I just really want to RP. :P We can brainstorm together in a chat if you want.

@Morpheous: There is a show about Care Bears on the Hub. I doubt it's any good.

@Teejay: Yay! Good choice! I was hoping you'd pick Spike too, but I hate feeling like an influence.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

11,864. Posted:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

Well, I found the old RP, but I forgot it was buried in other posts. So, I took that chronicle I said I was working on and made it done half way....

I had a sorta question..,
I have done forum RPing before... But I was wondering how you guys usually do it here, since I have now just joined the NL Herd.

Like is there a story you come up with then all the characters go off of that, or is it a free Role play where you can just do whatever?
Thank you. :3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,865. Posted:

Since it seems @LordJumpMad won't be RPing, I guess I've got Discord. However, I've only ever done one actual RP session, and that was with @Applejacklove the other day in a chat, so forgive me if I seem out of touch.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

11,866. Posted:

I call Chrysalis :D

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

11,867. Posted:

I'll be "Background Pony Without Lines #4".

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

TheSonicdude97

11,868. Posted:

Hey y'all! Haven't been logged onto NLife in a while, sorry bout that.. anyway, I hope everypony is enjoying Season 3 so far! I love all the references and small-large Brony shout-outs they've been placing in the episodes if you've spotted them, especially Trixie's return!~ This upcoming saturday's episode will be called "Wonderbolt Academy" I presume. Can't wait to watch it!! Well, I'll catch you all later! Brohoof to all! /)
P.S. Happy Holidays my fellow Equestrians!!!~

Both Hedgehog and Stallion, but no matter what, I'm the fastest dude around! I live on Mobius (Equestria too) with all my friends. I really like chili dogs and I'm always up for a good run, probably a few times around the planet. :D Catch ya on the flip side~

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-2965 | Twitter: TheSonicPony

AuthorMessage

JustAnotherUser

11,869. Posted:

@Konata how we do it is (or at least I think so, somepony please correct me if I'm wrong) we take on a character from the show and create a story / event for them.
Your character may interact with other user characters, you can't say anything that will make decisions for their character but you can say things that will give them the opportunity to make a decision about something. (This can take some practice so won't worry if you do).
Roleplay texts is usually in italics to distinguish it from normal posting.
That's really everything.

How to put text in italics
Place
[em]
before the text and
[/em]
after the texts.

• This only works if no text breaks are used (I.E the enter button.)
  • em does not need to be bold.

"Attention everypony. Hearth's Warming Eve will soon be upon us, and this year Ponyville is holding their very own Hearth's Warming Eve play! I hope to see everypony up on this stage giving it their best hoof".

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

11,870. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay - Opps, didn't mean to sway you one way or the other. I was teasing that you haven't been in the rp in sometime.

@ToastyYogurt - Yeah, lots of names. @Tynerds37 (spelling and numbers may be wrong) was Granny Smith and @Trixie64 (Spelling and numbers may be wrong) was Trixie. Forgot them last night and likely there is more.

@Konata - use the stars * to describe actions, italics were thoughts and quotation marks around italics were speech. Though I think thought were done in bold sometimes as well and the quotation marks were not used. I hope some one checks me on this.

@Discostew - Excellent, we have a chaos being in stone. @LordJumpMad's loss.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,871. Posted:

Shadowing27 wrote:

I call Chrysalis :D

I AM Chrysalis! >:]

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,872. Posted:

@Konata: Part 1 and part 2 of PP+RF: PD were made up free form on the fly without any thinking beforehand. Part 3 and the later RP I can't remember the name of were based off a story @PlasticRevolver had in his head before we started. This RP, I hope to go back to the free form do-whatever-you-want style. Also, it's less about forming a story around a character as @TwilightPoint makes it sound.

@Aqueous: People usually had different styles of seperating their RP moves from actual post. I would do all italics, some pony else would do italics for dialog and bold for actions, and I think another guy might've italicized the whole thing and bolder actions.

@Chrysalis: Too late. You can be Luna again if you want. :) Or any one of your OCs, that's fine by me.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,873. Posted:

@ToastyYogurt That was a puny-joke ;)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,874. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

@ToastyYogurt That was a puny-joke ;)

Ah. :D

I'm pretty okay.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,875. Posted:

@Konata It's just like a D&D/PathFinder Campaign, except there's no mod to drive insane here ;)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,876. Posted:

AT LONG LAST! I AM DONE!

NOW IT'S TIME FOR DERPY TO WUB IT. :D

Untitled

EDIT: Added a Deviant Art link.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

11,877. Posted:

Lol that's actually quite amazing.

Just a hint: you should add more derp to her face! (also, her yellow is paler).

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,878. Posted:

@Morphtroid Derpy can actually look straight ahead. There's not enough space to make her derp,

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

11,879. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

AT LONG LAST! I AM DONE!

Untitled

Super cool!
You have a new DA watcher :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,880. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

AT LONG LAST! I AM DONE!

Untitled

EDIT: Added a Deviant Art link.

You rang? =P

<---Is Derpy in the RP

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart