General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,821 to 11,840 of 14,820

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,821. Posted:

@Konata Your quite welcome. :) Also there is something being prepared for you. I don't know how long it will take, but it's on the way. ;)

@Chrysalis I think I heard of that before somewhere before. Regardless, still an awesome thing.

@Discostew I must concur with @MasterGraveheart on this. Though I am not against the idea of another semi-redemption, I'm just not expecting it anytime soon. Though DHX can prove me wrong, and I'll be happy.

@Twilight_Crow Another interesting story. And great art that you found, especially like the Luna with Steam themed coffee mug. Also thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

Spoilers for the newest episode, though everyone has probably seen it now right?
Another great episode, and it is indeed fulfilling alot of fan service this season. I'm intrigued to see where this goes in the whole Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash relationship/ When the huge came, I thought it was so cute. And then Luna came into it... Luna! I was not expecting that, and am surprised that DHX was able to keep a lid on that little secret. Overall had good humor especially Applejack deflating Rainbow Dashes story. ("If it's headless, then where's it's brains.") and Rarity was a hoot. :D Good fun this episode was.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

11,822. Posted:

They can bring any bad guy back if they want, as long as they do it right! :D

Comic:
Untitled

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,823. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I lost interest in this show but this is awesomely hilarious!

LOL!!! That was just to good. Priceless... :D This one deserved to be moved to the next page.

@Twilight_Crow haha That was pretty good.

Can't help but like this image personally.
Untitled

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,824. Posted:

@Retro_On_The_Go That one was gold :D

@Twilight_Crow That one was funny as well!

@Applebloom Yay, a fez!!! Fezzes are always cool, as is Trixie's cloak and hat

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

11,825. Posted:

Oh my Glob, I cannot describe how much I love this video.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,826. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

Seriously, how do people get these wonderful ideas?

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Konata

11,827. Posted:

Wildvine53 wrote:

That. is. amazing.
I didn't know Rarity had such a great singing voice!

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,828. Posted:

Scootaloo with a fez! That's cute!

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

JustAnotherUser

11,829. Posted:

@Konata Welcome to the herd. I also very much approve your avatar.
Happy Birthday Doodle!

JustAnotherUser

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,830. Posted:

Oh right, forgot to announce it here. I'm putting my blog on hiatus for now, since I no longer have my 3DS. I had originally given the whole thing up but Ask Kid Discord is making efforts to teach me how to use another artistic medium. If there's one thing that can be said is that I don't regret having discovered Tumblr at all. Great experiences, I've had.

In the meantime, was anyone able to save that last picture I released on Swapnote? I hope to God that I had photo sharing enabled. If so, would it be possible to post it in this thread so I could retrieve it and at least post that one in the meantime? In that one I had added a new adjustment to Tender's appearance that in itself was pretty small but it changed his whole look.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,831. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay Hello? Did you get my message? I wanted to help you as well! :(

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,832. Posted:

@Wildvine53 That video... I don't even understand whats going on. :D Clever animation though.

@DiscordedTeeJay Did you mean this one? Sorry about the size, but that's the best I can get.
Untitled
I'm sorry you don't have your 3DS anymore. :( That must stink, but I'm glad you got someone else with artistic talent to try and help you adjust to something else. I hope you get your 3DS back someday though.

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,833. Posted:

@Chrysalis I haven't received any messages from you...?

@applejacklove Thanks. Yes, it is a bit small, but it's certainly better than nothing. :)

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

11,834. Posted:

@DiscordedTeejay I was sad to see your blog was coming to an end, but it's exciting to here you're learning some new ways to do it.

I know we already have a few Rarity avatars here, but I couldn't pass up on Samba Rarity!

I'm not sure if you guys have heard about this or not, but I found some new pony merch today. They're called Crystal Motion ponies!
Untitled
I picked up Twilight, but they also had Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash. Pushing the cutie mark makes her whip her head and tail up and down, and her legs are pose-able!
And a few comparison shots.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,835. Posted:

Spoilers

Untitled

If this is true;
Why??? :(
Also looks like it was Hasbro's desicision to make Twilight an alicorn, and the writers actually resisted. Well at least S4 is confirmed, but lets hope Hasbro will make anymore odd decisions.

Tough there also is a huge possibility that this is fake, of course (like the Derpy episode, MLB is not a very reliable source.)

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

11,836. Posted:

Well, it's because making her an omniponent being is not something that should happen, at least not until the real definitive finale of the series.
If that happens and it's permanent, she'll just become a fancy mary sue and everything we love about the cartoon will slowly die. Becoming more and more a "little girl's show" than a "neutral show". I bet the non-hasbro executives people working on the show wouldn't like that.

I think.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

11,837. Posted:

@DiscordedTeeJay - Well that ruins everything. Hopefully you'll find it again. Too bad about the blog and someday I will defeat you on Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 7. Someday!

@CoporalPegasus - I wish I did not read that but as I can find it nowhere on the web. I'm assuming it false. It is only on that site. Equstria Daily has nothing about it, nor does any other part of the internet.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

11,838. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus I don't believe the rumor is true, but I wouldn't be surprised to find Hasbro has plans to phase out Derpy. She is one controversial little pony, and they probably see her as bad press. The only thing that doesn't make sense about the post is the part about the possibility of firing over these details. If that were true, why post about it at all, I'm sure rumors like this would make it's way back to Hasbro. I believe this line was added to help give this rumor more weight.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

11,839. Posted:

Well, Derpy is in the iOS game and not only is she derpy, she's also a homeless creature more akin to a wild background critter than a pony character.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

11,840. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Well, Derpy is in the iOS game and not only is she derpy, she's also a homeless creature more akin to a wild background critter than a pony character.

Really? That's certainly good news. I had no idea she was in the game, I still haven't had a chance to play it.