Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,821 to 11,840 of 14,348

TeeJay

I loved all the songs, including Celestia's, but the main one that keeps getting stuck in my head for some reason is What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me (don't know the official name, sorry).

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Arianabtd

TeeJay wrote:

I loved all the songs, including Celestia's, but the main one that keeps getting stuck in my head for some reason is What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me (don't know the official name, sorry).

I've had Applejack's part of that song, replaying over and over in my head

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Konata wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I've had Applejack's part of that song, replaying over and over in my head

Applejack sang exceptionally well throughout this episode. Well, she kinda always does, but that's beside the point. Her part of the True True Friend song has actually been stuck in my head all day today.

Yeah, I'm liking True True Friend more and more. Now both that and What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me are stuck in my head, fighting for dominance.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

The unforeseen consequences of the finale's events
Untitled
Untitled

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

@Wildvine53 Well, they could just.......oh dear, what if somebody ask's about this at a questions and answers?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Wow, I just saw Episode 13, and I thought it was an awesome and well-done episode!!!

To each their own

Ralizah

Daniel Ingram really salvaged what could have been a disaster and turned it into one of Season 3's best episodes. The songs were absolutely gorgeous and memorable. I don't know why, but I have some strange fixation on Pinkie Pie (or Pinkamena, thinking back on the hair) in this episode, with her cute southern twang and obsession with that water chute.

I'm interested in where they're going with this princess thing, though. McCarthy said she considered this part one of a three-part episode, so it definitely seems like they'll be addressing this weirdness head-on next season.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Lunapplebloom

I really liked all the music in this one as well, though my favorite one has to be 'What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me'. It just has that certain rhythm to it that's pretty catchy.

@Twilight_Crow You're right, most of the dresses that were worn were not very easy on the eyes. Luna with gold... Why!

@RetroBrony91 My exact same feelings on it for the most part.

@Ralizah I liked Pinkie's slight southern accent as well. We'll probably never hear it again either though, so it was nice while it lasted.

@Wildvine53 I saw a video with the same message. Kinda makes you think doesn't it.

@Discostew That's right! I was wondering whatever happened to Discord for the final, though I guess we'll have to wait till later.

Discostew wrote:

In a blast of light, Discord materialized on top of a hospital bed, spotlights surrounding the bed as they focused on him. He continued gasping for air while Pinkie Pie was still wrapped around his neck. "Nurse. Nurse!" Snapping his fingers, a nurse's outfit had been placed on Luna, and she was magically dragged over to the bedside of Discord as he continued his performance. "Tell me the truth, nurse. How does it look?" Before Luna could reply, he interrupted her. "Not you! Me!" He pushed her away as he turned to his side, producing fake coughing. A bed pan flashed next to the bed with a couple of ripe onions inside. Holding up the bedpan out of sight of Luna, he took a long whiff of the onions. Dropping the bed pan, he turned back to her with tears in his eyes, pretending to be emotional. "It's Pink-itis, isn't it nurse? Tell the truth! How bad is it? Will I ever be able to play baseball with little Jimmy again? How can I go on living without ever enjoying life to its fullest anymore?!" Coughing falsely again, he performed numerous leg and arm spasms as he gagged, as if the life was being sucked out of him. Seconds later his limbs relaxed on the bed before his limbs were in spasm a second longer. He beckoned to Luna. "Nurse......come closer.....I....I need to tell you something......important...cough...before I go...." His arms were stretched out towards her, in a sympathetic manner.

Luna is stunned by the bright lights while a nurses outfit suddenly appears on her. But the momentary surprise on her face turns to annoyance, continuing to roll her eyes at Discord as he overreacts outrageously. "Why is it that you need to turn everything into a ludicrous soap opera?" she bemoans, as she listens and watches him going about his act. She was about to loosen Pinkie's grip with her magic, but Discord going limp interrupts her. She slowly extends her hoof to his paw to check his pulse, "Is he really..." Discord then starts to spasm again, knocking her hoof back into her face. More annoyed now with a purplish red showing on her face, she's about to slap him across his face, until he tells her to get closer for something seemingly important. "Alright, but no more tricks, or you shall wish you had been suffocated. She says sternly. Leaning in over his head, her head tilts slightly for her ear to listen.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Electricmastro wrote:

Did anyone else know about this NationStates thing involving Trixie?

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_great_and_powerful_trixie

Cool, I'll make a nation too

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

SheldonRandoms

@CaptainMorpheus Yes, I want to stay and never go.........with my invaluable........ irreplaceable friend.......

Untitled

Squirtle was the only one who was there for me, when I was down, he would cheer me up, even though I was an electric type and he was a water type, we still got along well, he once pushed me out of the way of that attack, just to save me, Squirlte, you are a true friend that I can never find anywhere..........our paths may be parting, but I will never forget you, and I know you won't forget me, but at least the last thing I see of you............is your smile.................which I will never forget for the rest of my life.......................

And if you played the game, you would know what happened next, also, i'm working on a Pony picture, but I won't upload it until my birthday, which is March 17th.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

Looks like Rainbow Dash and Applejack got payback. >:3

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Well, here it is, it's not finished, but it still looks nice, I found the base and did the color layout, but my sister did the shading and hair and the background, it could still change overall, but whatever, also, that's supposed to be me as a Alicorn, I look so good don't I?

GuardianKing

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Well, here it is, it's not finished, but it still looks nice, I found the base and did the color layout, but my sister did the shading and hair and the background, it could still change overall, but whatever, also, that's supposed to be me as a Alicorn, I look so good don't I?

It's not loading...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

It's not loading...

I hope it shows up here, it was sent to me through an email.
http://mail.aol.com/37488-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.