Discostew

Machamp_King wrote:

We need a Pony that Breathes Fire.
You know,i'm getting tired Of Ponies that control the Weather. U.U

Untitled

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Lunapplebloom

@Discostew I was just thinking of that when I read it.

@CaptainMorpheus I was thinking that was the case with her all of a sudden disappearing from the background. Hasbro having a knee jerk reaction from the controversy and having the studio exclude her for a time sounds legit. Hopefully she comes back in a Where's Waldo capacity at least.

I also like how they are slowly finally starting to get the merchandising right. I like that there is now a proper mini Fluttershy figure coming, and the Steven Magnet sea serpent is an instant buy from me. I'm still waiting on them finally producing an Applejack with a hat though... She needs some proper love.

And I have been having a bit of a Gravity Falls fix for the past few weeks, so I figure it's time for some awesome (if impossible) crossover artwork.

Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@CaptainMorpheus True. But while she has appeared in this season, it's only been three episodes so far. From my source, the episodes she has appeared in on season 3 are 2, 3, and 5. Hardly what I would consider a decent amount of appearances compared to past seasons, where she would appear much more regularly.The info of her non appearance in the other episodes may be false though, so if anyone knows something i don't, please show me if you can.

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Hi guys, i am not dead or anything but just incredibly busy, and its actually more or less for the better. (It's a lot about game making.) i still even haven't watched last saturday's episode but i probably will do that soon.

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

Howdy again @CorporalOfChaos! Glad to see you aren't dead. And that at least busy means game making. I'm curious as to what this game making is however, but if you would rather not say for now it's ok. Also the newest episode was a good one.

Previously Applejacklove

SheldonRandoms

@CorporalOfChaos What's your game about, I wish I could make my own (fighting) games, since I have plenty of OC's that I want to see battle around with each other, and also some of my fans would just love to be able to play a video game of the Sheldon and Mr.Randoms series, butI guess i'll just have to wait for the ouya then to make something like that happen.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

iwanttodie

Shadowing27 wrote:

Anyone else find that Hasbro wants to get rid of us now? They have just been trying to get the fandom to turn on its self...
The FiM C&D, Twilicorn, Taking off all those youtube vids... What's next, art? I know it seems Farfetch'd, but it seems like they are planning out dissapointments to drop one after another...

Check EQD for the Latest SPOILERY "disappointment".
I personally don't care about any of these things except FiM getting the C&D, but, to many this is horrible.

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iwanttodie

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

@Shadowing27 It's a spinoff! It's not supposed to affect the main series.

If it did, then we'd all grab our pitchforks and torches and storm Hasbro's headquarters.

I know, It will still disappoint people none the less, and Its not confirmed the same team is working on it. (It could be bad, opening floodgates for haters...)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and they are teenage girls now, open up the floodgates of people calling us "pedophiles"...

Meh, the fandom will get through it.

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Discostew

@CaptainMorpheus - fan stuff like that is why I like this fandom.

Was just watching Dumbo today, and when looking for a specific GIF related to that, this popped up in Google Image results...

Untitled

Nothing is safe from MLP!

Discostew

CorporalPegasus

Finally watched Games Ponies Play, was a very fun episode, i really have no complains about it, it made me smile all the way trough. Also we saw RD's father, that was nice. Also i love my new avatar, thank you episode!

About that whole spin-off, it just seems "Eh". I have no idea really, but it seems mediocre.

@Lunapplebloom Thank you I've been creating my own thing and meeting people who know a lot about it.

@Sheldonrandoms Its not based on ponies (maybe refrences tough) its about a Captain Qwark-esque Character in a FPS who gets send back in gaming history and has to get back to his game.
Fighting games are very hard to make, i tried it with a few others and especially balancing out the characters was just too difficult. Good luck tough. And im looking forward to the Ouya, too.

@Discostew Ha, great art.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

GuardianKing

@CorporalofChaos So you're not dead... (sublty throws railgun out the window) Welcome back Corporal! How've you been? How's life? Glad to hear your gaming project is going great

I've also added you on 3DS, since my system was reset during a repair. If you would kindly add my new FC, then I would greatly appreciate it

Side note: M.A. Larson is the greatest troll next to Tara Strong.

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Discostew

"Sweetie Belle has a taste for human flesh."

I wouldn't put it past Sweetie Bot at least.

Discostew

Lunapplebloom

Happy Hearts and Hooves day, and Valentines day everypony! I hope you all have or have had a good day.

@Discostew lol I have no idea where the whole Sweetie Bot thing came from, but that was just hilarious.

@CorporalOfChaos That's so cool! Captain Quark has got to be one of my favorites, so a game with his character reference will obviously be great in my book. And a pony reference, no matter how small or big, would be a must. (Though it doesn't have to be.) I hope that everything has and continues going well for you doing that.

@CaptainMorpheus Now I have even less confidence in this spin off's success...

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

iwanttodie

I made this today

Untitled

I need to do productive stuff...

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Wildvine53

Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but i figured it was worth sharing on Finale day.

Untitled

SPOILERS, SO DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINALE!!!!!!!!!!

So the finale was pretty good, as I was expecting. I'm kind of bummed we have to wait until season 4 to see what effect this will have on the show. That being said, I really liked seeing the switched destiny scenario, and the music was amazing! I think I've got a new favorite Song . I was surprised at a lack of Discord, I was certain he'd play some part in the finale.

END SPOILERS FOR THE FINALE, CARRY ON!

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Lunapplebloom

@Shadowing27 Neat.

@Wildvine53 I was just about to go and point that out. Could mean said changes may not be permanent possibly then, but a 2 parter for an opening isn't unusual. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

And I haven't seen the episode yet, so I have no idea how this information translates to what was seen in the season final.

And I liked this for some reason.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

iwanttodie

What is this

Untitled

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.