General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,701 to 11,720 of 14,858

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

11,701. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus - Thank you, but you don't have too.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,702. Posted:

Happy Ponyversairy, @Aqueous! Glad to still have you around! :)

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

11,703. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart - Thank you. I'm glad to be here too. Yours is coming up soon if I remember correctly or at least your first comment since become a brony on this forum.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Tare

11,704. Posted:

I've been in this fandom for too long...

Waaaaay too long...

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

11,705. Posted:

So.... Anyone else plays the iPäd game? It's actually pretty entertaining.
My brother pretty much forced me to make a gameloft live account so he could receive daily gifts from me so I thought I may as well ask who else plays it here.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,706. Posted:

I finally remember my Ponyversary! :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since I joined on the 22nd, I believe I first came here flooding the forum with images. On the 29th, I think I finally found time to actually take a look at the awesomeness. From there on out, history began.

By the way, I'm working on an awesome vector of Morpheus on the SS Crusader's deck looking at the sky above.

My question is this:

What is a good color for a Starship?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,707. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

So.... Anyone else plays the iPäd game? It's actually pretty entertaining.
My brother pretty much forced me to make a gameloft live account so he could receive daily gifts from me so I thought I may as well ask who else plays it here.

I attempted to using BlueStacks (an Android emulator on the PC) to play the game, but it would crash during the initial loading sequence.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,708. Posted:

Happy 1 year, @Aqueous. My, how time flies. Remember all of that and can't wait to see what a new year brings. :)

@CorporalPegasus I knew something like this would happen. With Babs Seed being the leader of the CMC branch in Manehatten, they could start a whole new spinoff series. Not that that would happen though, but I bet some fans are hard at work on making fanfics from this new CMC member. Nice to get some confirmation for more appearances.

@Tare Probably, but it's been a pleasure with you around.

@Morphtroid Nope, haven't even tried it yet, though my brother has, and has become quite captivated by it. I don't think I ever will though, not my type of game.

@GuardianKing Happy 1 year to you as well then. And as far as a ship color, I would say dark purple. Don't ask me why though, but that color just sounds good to me for some reason.

@Electricmastro Glad you like it. :)

Found this one to be entertaining. A bit crude on the animation side, but I like the idea.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,709. Posted:

@Applejacklove

Speaking of spinoffs, how many people would be put off if FiM did go that route? We may not get Twilight, Pinkie, and the gang, but if the cast, script, etc are just as captivating as we have seen from the show thusfar, would it be so bad?

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

11,710. Posted:

So, who's got one of these babies?

Untitled

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,711. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@MasterGraveheart - Thank you. I'm glad to be here too. Yours is coming up soon if I remember correctly or at least your first comment since become a brony on this forum.

Yep! December 16, 2011, post 1,189, page 60. ^^

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,712. Posted:

My bronyversairy was 2-1 days before i joined...

@sylverstone i wish i had one....

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,713. Posted:

@Sylverstone I do! I had forgotten that I saw you had one. I would like to become your friend on their if you have the room that is. And watching ponies on the gamepad is ace

@Discostew I would find that a spinoff could work rather well if done properly. Some shows have done it with great success, but then there are others that haven't done well doing that. All that can be done is just to watch and wait.

My bronyversary is at least a week before I joined NL. I can't give an exact date, because I wasn't keeping track, but around that time at least.

Speaking of the Gameloft game, I found this one funny.
Untitled

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,714. Posted:

@Sylverstone

I has one, but in White because I was late on pre-ordering the Black.

If you haven't read the front page news yet, you can stream MP4 videos to the Wii U via the web browser if you set up a simple web server on your computer. If you have the show in MP4 format, you can enjoy them outside of YT!

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,715. Posted:

Many of you know that I've done some dubbing of Discord in the past, but I haven't done any actual recording for quite some time. I've been thinking of getting back into it, but things got in the way. Either I didn't have the time, I wasn't in the mood or I didn't have the quietness to do it (as I babysit my bro's kid from time to time). I'm hoping soon to be able to go back into the swing of things.

The comic One Last Trick is one that I'm wanting to do (it is in 4-parts), but because it isn't just Discord, I wonder if any of you that are capable of taking up any of the other roles would like to contribute, or if you know anyone that would like to contribute.

Edited on by Discostew

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

11,716. Posted:

Sylverstone wrote:

So, who's got one of these babies?

Untitled

Luna is NOT a baby...maybe. :P

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,717. Posted:

Finally! I finally pulled off the hairstyle I was going for in the first place!

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

11,718. Posted:

I'm pretty sure I became a brony.....maybe last year.When I watched an episode on The Hub's website.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,719. Posted:

@Discostew What's this about a project I hear? Looked at the comic and looks like it would be a fun thing to do. I'd be game for it, though my voice is probably not the best for it since the rest of the cast are ladies. I'd like to take a shot anyways for the heck of it if you think it's alright. I'll try my best lady impersonation. :D

@Chrysalis That looks better than your last one I must agree. Well done.

@Drobotic Cool. That must mean it's yours as well, though with no exact date. :P

@Electricmastro She used to be though. :P

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

BlueAce127

11,720. Posted:

@Aqueous Belated Happy Birthday! :)

And yay! I can feel it... 25 days left until my favourite time of the year!

On an off-topic side note... Anyone here play MK Wii still? I still play online. If anyone's interested, my FC is 4126-8318-7101.

Nintendo Enthusiast

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4126-8318-7101 (Defunct)
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4124-5176-2015 (Mario Kart 7 online races; days posted as Friend List status)
Nintendo Network ID: BlueAce127 (3DS-only for now, Wii U soon)

You can find me on: YouTube

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5176-2015 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueAce127