General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,601 to 11,620 of 14,745

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,601. Posted:

I want to with everypony celebrating on this thread a very happy Thanksgiving! ...just... go easy on the Scootaloo jokes today, okay? ;)

As for the episode, @Applejacklove, my biggest concern is what this'll do for the image of the Apple Family as a whole. Even the Oranges of Manehatten still showed love for their family. Let's hope that there's a bounce-back by episode's end and that it's Babs who ends up learning the lesson. The Apples have always had a strong family bond and I'd hate to see that black sheep be totally against family, y'know? It's like they say: "One bad apple spoils the bunch." Not that it'd diminish the characters of Applejack, Granny Smith, or whatnot, but the idea of the full-out unity that is the Apple Family.

EDIT - And to anyone who thinks I went overboard with my anti-bullying stance, I do apologize. It's just a subject that's been a bit touchy with me lately.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

11,602. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

@Discostew Yes, but dont worry, TBD is just trying to keep this thread clean.

Well someone has to clean all the pony droppings :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,603. Posted:

Happy Thanksgiving, everypony!!! :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,604. Posted:

Happy Thanksgiving Everypony!

Untitled

Now, go along and enjoy the rest of your day, while I sneakingly feast on your love for the day >: ]

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,605. Posted:

Oh! I don't know how I forgot to mention this, but Tender was featured in another OC blog for the first time! Check it~
(((Incoming picture spam. I've added sub text under the pictures that had them))
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
No worries, it was a mousey :3
Untitled
Oops...

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,606. Posted:

@DiscordedTeejay I have an offer for you, a question rather.

The moment I figure out a hairstyle for Morpheus, would you like to travel the stars with the Crusaders? We can take you anywhere in the universe, as long as its amazing. ;)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,607. Posted:

@Applejacklove: :O You blew my cover! :D I was going to find out how long it would take for people to realize I was not you. :D Not like I filled you in on that, though, so don't feel guilty about it. :)

@EveryponythatjoinedtheherdwhileIwasaway: Welcome to the herd!

@Everyponyelse: I'm really really really really really really really really really reallllllllllllllllllly sorry I started an RP here and then left unexpectedly before I had a chance to post back to the few that responded. Not how I wanted that to turn out. Also sorry if I turned you off with my sudden comeback without saying anything about my hiatus, if you realized I came back and did not say anything (see the above comment to Applejacklove for the reason behind that, also, he knew before hand I was copying his avatar, and he was okay with it. He just didn't know I would use it to go incognito because I didn't think of that until later). Truth is, I've been pretty busy with school and such, not having time for more than a quick video game here and there. I got a break this week, but I don't know how long I'll have enough time to contribute to this thread on a regular basis. So if I disappear again, don't think it bad of me.

@MasterGraveHeart: I understand the whole anti-trolling thing, I used to have that feeling against the parasprites too. But as I got used to @LordJumpMad and crew, I can't help but laugh with them in their trolling, although they do take it a bit too far sometimes (Let's not forget what happened here early in the year.... twice). Just don't take their trolling too seriously, and play along.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

11,608. Posted:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

@MasterGraveHeart: I understand the whole anti-trolling thing, I used to have that feeling against the parasprites too. But as I got used to @LordJumpMad and crew, I can't help but laugh with them in their trolling, although they do take it a bit too far sometimes (Let's not forget what happened here early in the year.... twice). Just don't take their trolling too seriously, and play along.

Parawut now? :O

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,609. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

Untitled

Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

11,610. Posted:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

My Retrologgery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,611. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

@DiscordedTeejay I have an offer for you, a question rather.

The moment I figure out a hairstyle for Morpheus, would you like to travel the stars with the Crusaders? We can take you anywhere in the universe, as long as its amazing. ;)

Cool! Wait, what do you mean, exactly? You mean as a part of your story? Or a picture you're making? Either way, okay!

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,612. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

ToastyYogurt wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Aw.... :(

EDIT: Oh, also, Happy Thanksgiving everypony! Or late Thanksgiving, depending on where you live....

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,613. Posted:

Dared to go out on Black Friday.

Got a deal on iTunes Gift Cards.

Downloaded a Season Pass for MLP:FiM Season 3.

Good mood returning. :)

I actually miss @LordJumpMad now. XD

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,614. Posted:

Some years ago, I went out to my local Fry's Electronics store for Black Friday at 10PM on the day before and waited along with hundreds of people wanting savings. I stood there all night, and it was the coldest night of the year in my area. Quite frankly, I'm never going back out to do that again, and probably won't do anything Black-Friday-related ever again. My bed is the only place I want to be on Black Friday.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

11,615. Posted:

Last time I saw this thread it was at 323 pages. Now its at page 581...
My, how much have I missed? >.>

Anyway, just dropping in again to say hi all! ^^

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,616. Posted:

Welcome back, @Gridattack!

Yeah, @Discostew, to be honest, going out on Black Friday tonight wasn't really anything special. I actually saw one guy get thrown down as the doors to the mall opened, which was insane in itself. And there weren't any real good deals to take advantage of aside from $10 off Wii U games. Toys R Us did have a deal on MLP stuff, but I had pretty much everything I wanted and what I did want they were sold out of. I think I'll stay in next year. ;)

MasterGraveheart

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,617. Posted:

Black Friday was the day I got my Zelda 3DS. Waited for 4 hours in front of Gamestop for its midnight release. It was totally worth it.

That being said, I won't be doing anything Black Friday related anytime soon.

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,618. Posted:

Eh, i wish we had black friday...

@GridAttack Hello. Good to see you again.

This video is enlightning

"Twilight's entrance symbolizes humanity's struggle to get to the center of attention and to achieve it's goals.
However, Twilight's sudden moves once she reaches the center shows how happy we may be once we reach our goals, but still shows the negative aspect that is our uncertainty of what may happen in the future, and we then start to fear the dramatic consequences our actions may have caused upon the whole, as we quickly realize we have only ourselves to blame."

Also, here's an interesting theory about King Sombra and Luna: Spoilerish content for the Magic Duel episode

And last but not least, i saw Luna in a video about WiiU
Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

11,619. Posted:

Thanks, every pony. It's good to see all of you again too....

:(

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,620. Posted:

Welcome back, Gridattack, and it's really nice to see you, ToastyYogurt :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own