General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,581 to 11,600 of 14,609

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,581. Posted:

I have yet to see anyone go over the deep end in messing with the people in this thread since I joined these forums. Many in here just like to joke around. Hell, I'd like to get in on the jokes as well simply because we're all having fun.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,582. Posted:

@Discostew I find myself thinking that it's more joking than trolling personally. I just laugh at the attempts of them trying to troll is all, maybe even try to come up with a witty comeback.

All in all I would say just to ignore them if they bother you.

Now onto something a little more pleasant. Pinkie Pie Clone Troopers. :D
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,583. Posted:

@SuperGiantRobot: In the context of his previous trolling, I highly doubt he was making a topical reference to Wal-Mart's failure in reaching out to a fan community. Maybe I am humorless, but you know what? At least I don't want to see the detailing of discussions by obvious trolls when there are users here who aren't hurting anyone else in the forum. I'm tired of the influx of users taking advantage of the "love and tolerate" mantra of us bronies. Just because we live by that doesn't mean we want to be pushovers or doormats. So you'll excuse me if I'm going to be a little more trigger happy with that report button.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,584. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart Take it easy there partner! That's exactly how I got my first two bans.

Oh my gosh, this makes too much sense:

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,585. Posted:

Just noticed that CorporalPegasus changed avatar
@CorporalPegasus - I really like your avi! <3
Sweetie Belle is adorably awesome! =)

@Chrysalis - :D

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,586. Posted:

ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE!

I've decided to cut my losses and switch my mod and OC blogs entirely. This means everyone who was following my OC blog is now following my mod blog and will have to follow my new OC blog instead. This is confusing and it's inconveniencing everyone and this is precisely what I was trying to avoid when I changed my name to tenderrepliesmod to try and defrientiate my blogs, but people are still following my mod blog thinking it's my OC blog, since I show up as my mod blog when I ask questions.

I'll probably lose most of my followers doing this, but since there's only about 20 of them at the moment, my losses will be worth avoiding future confusion, and hopefully I can replenish my follower count eventually.

Now that I've switched, when I ask other blogs questions, I will show up as my OC blog instead of my mod blog, and people will follow the proper blog when they discover me from now on.

If you were following me before, you are now following my mod blog which I will not be posting much in from now on. If you could be so kind as to follow my new OC blog, that would be great, and I'm sorry for inconveniencing you guys...

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

11,587. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart: Well, blow me. Obviously, somebody here fancies themself a martyr.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

SuperGiantRobot

11,588. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

@MasterGraveheart: Well, blow me. Obviously, somebody here fancies themself a martyr.

Cool. Does that mean we get to tie him to a stake and set fire to him?

SuperGiantRobot

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,589. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

@MasterGraveheart Take it easy there partner! That's exactly how I got my first two bans.

I guess I'm just not having fun with people taking shots and being bullies at our expense is all.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

11,590. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Chrysalis wrote:

I guess I'm just not having fun with people taking shots and being bullies at our expense is all.

Who cares? Let 'em. Why should it bother you? Your reaction and our subsequent conversations is exactly what they wanted, and in reacting this way you're playing right into their hands. And in getting involved so am I.

I feel like we've had this conversation before, man.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,591. Posted:

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Chrysalis wrote:

Who cares? Let 'em. Why should it bother you? Your reaction and our subsequent conversations is exactly what they wanted, and in reacting this way you're playing right into their hands. And in getting involved so am I.

I feel like we've had this conversation before, man.

We have, but this is something I felt needed to be brought up again. Those statements will remain my final opinions on this matter.

Anyhow, back to pony, there is something relevant I wanted to talk to you all about. But a warning first...

***SPOILER ALERT!!!***

Has anyone gone to Equestria Daily and seen the teaser clip for One Bad Apple? The design for Babs Seed, who will eventulaly be the bully of the episode.

...anyone else think she was some designer's bad day on the Pony Creator? I personally found the design gaudy and if we have to listen to that voice all episode... I'm sorry, but it lacks the charm that so many other one-offs had over the series. Take Gilda, another bully-esque character. Appealing design and a voice that'd be recognizable in the series. Not to mention it makes for a neat figurine. ^^

But Babs... well, let's just say I'm not digging the return of Rocky's voice for an actual pony character. ^^;

MasterGraveheart

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

11,592. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

But I thought you guyz like My Little Pony. Why must you deny the 80s cartoon's existence? :P

Ignoring your poor trolling, this thread IS about the G4 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. Random posts from earlier generations bring no relevancy to the thread and will be reported.

Untitled

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

11,593. Posted:

SuperGiantRobot wrote:

The t-shirts were from Wal-mart. The tried to make Friendship is Magic shirts. They failed. Observe: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/walmart-releases-brony-... .

In conclusion: you are a humorless twit.

Wal-mart should be the one being made fun of. They tried to cash in but failed miserably

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,594. Posted:

@Applejacklove

I expected something with Star Wars to pop up after this last episode. When I get a chance, I'll add you to my WiiU friend list.

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,595. Posted:

@RetroBrony Thank you! :D

@MasterGraveHeart Calm down, just ignore it if you dont like it.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery
3DS Friends Code: 5069-3933-8364
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,596. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

Given the nature of the brony community, I would've thought more people here would take an obvious bit of jest towards them as a given. Clearly, I thought wrong. I'll take my "unfit" humour somewhere it's appreciated and not wrongfully labelled.

You gonna let one person define a group of people? They could just be having a bad day.

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,597. Posted:

13 minutes of lord of the ring merged with pony! :D

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,598. Posted:

Did some posts get deleted?

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,599. Posted:

@Discostew Yes, but dont worry, TBD is just trying to keep this thread clean.

Catbugloggery
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,600. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus lol Celestia having a beard makes this awesome. :D And yes, your avatar is pretty good. I wonder...

@Chrysalis An interesting idea there.

@Discostew Yay! Were Wii U friends now.

@MasterGraveheart I saw that too. I am also concerned with what you said about the episode. Hopefully that is not the case.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07