General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 11,561 to 11,580 of 14,799

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,561. Posted:

Must history always repeat itself?

**looks at the first few pages, shuddering in utter fear and disgust**

By the way, do you all like the new features Ant has implemented? I think they are a great and welcome upgrade to the Nintendo Life site! :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

11,562. Posted:

RetroBrony91 wrote:

@CorporalPegasus - funny! :D
I need to attempt to draw a pony entirely through MS Paint, without the Pony Generator one day

Start with a vector-based program like Adobe Illustrator.

Do you have an iPad? There's this app called InkPad (4.99 USD), which is what I use. It requires a little practice, so if suggest starting simple. I went the stupid way starting with something as complex as Luna, but that's only because I've done this before.

If you cannot afford either of those, I'll link you to a 3rd party open-source program I found, though I wouldn't exactly recommend it over the first two options.

Whichever method you choose will be better than Microsoft Paint. The program is very basic, and cannot do much beyond simple tasks (which it still manages to mess up occasionally).

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

11,563. Posted:

Holy Guacamole! I'm glad to see this thread so active again, but boy it's been a pain trying to catch back up.

@Chrysalis Excellent job on those vectors! They're looking great, I can't believe you did those all on the iPad. The new profile features are awesome!

Untitled
I can't stop laughing :D

Edited on by Wildvine53

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,564. Posted:

Wow, spend a weekend with my new Wii U and everything goes wibbly wobbly timey wimey on me. I'm glad to see some of you are all enjoying a Wii U too!

Edited on by theblackdragon

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,565. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

Wow, spend a weekend with my new Wii U and everything goes wibbly wobbly timey wimey on me. I'm glad to see some of you are all enjoying a Wii U too!

Same here. I haven't worked on my Petit Computer project since I got my WiiU. The new toy needs to be played with.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

11,566. Posted:

Congrats to all the new WiiU users. I hope to get one someday.
And lots of Spidey... lol memes, can't live with them, can't live without them.

@Chrysalis It does look like a logo somepony would use. But it also reminds me of Cadance cutie mark a bit, Is not bad, you should use it. Also Good job with those vectors.

I went to a little brony convention last weekend yay. It was lots of fun, nothing like Bronycon but at least there were nice people to talk about ponies, and they got two of the VAs from the Latin American dubbing of the show. Lots of pony music and songs, a little cosplay show, they auctioned some cool stuff (but didn't have enough money for that :P) and sold some merchandise you can't find easily here.

Check out some of the stuff I got:
Untitled

The buttons and little toys were insanely cheap.
The Pinklestia speaks in english (yay) and I got it and the Twilight with scooter for about $22.
The cards are impossible to get anywhere else around here. I bought some and got some more from other guys.
Yarn Applebloom is best CMC.
Pillow is best Twilight.

I also took a few pictures for my Luna´s tumblr in case anyone wants to check them out.

I really hope the WiiU doesn't kill the thread. See you on the weekend.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Discostew

11,567. Posted:

I just realized something.

S2E3 (Lesson Zero) included the tearing down of an old barn. S3E3 (Too Many Pinkie Pies) included the raising of a new barn.

Intentional?

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

11,568. Posted:

@Discostew - whoa, I didn't notice that; still, that's pretty interesting how the exact opposite of what occurred in the third episode of the second season happened in the third episode of the third season
@Wildvine13 - LOL :D

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

11,569. Posted:

Here ya go! A christmas gift from me :D

Untitled

It's accurate, yes?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

11,570. Posted:

That's disgusting.

Where's Surprise on that image?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

11,571. Posted:

@Discostew I completely forgot about that, I'm thinking it might have just been coincidence, but I guess only the show staff knows.

@Twilight_Crow lol I just found that blog the other day, I really like the concept, it reminds me of toy story.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

11,572. Posted:

But I thought you guyz like My Little Pony. Why must you deny the 80s cartoon's existence? :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

11,573. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

But I thought you guyz like My Little Pony. Why must you deny the 80s cartoon's existence? :P

I don't like My Little Pony. I like Friendship is Magic.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

11,574. Posted:

My Little Pony: A Friend In U has been announced to be coming to the Wii U eShop, developed by Disney in conjunction with Take-Two Interactive. It's to be released somewhere in April 2013.

Source: http://yuarel.com/bronies-rejoice-my-little-pony-coming-to-wii-u

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

11,575. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

My Little Pony: A Friend In U has been announced to be coming to the Wii U eShop, developed by Disney in conjunction with Take-Two Interactive. It's to be released somewhere in April 2013.

Source: http://yuarel.com/bronies-rejoice-my-little-pony-coming-to-wii-u

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

11,576. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow Awesome stuff you got there, especially that Applebloom knitted doll. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and were able to meet some people. :) And don't worry. While Wii U has taken some of my time, I've just been needing to cut back on my internet usage lately.

@LZBirdboi We're not denying it, we just don't like it. All previous generations are not what I like.

@ToastyYogurt Yes! Now we are avatar twins... for now. :D

@Wildvine lol

@Discostew Interesting... though when the Cranky Doodle Donkey Episode came around Pinkie Pie helped Applejack paint a barn. Though that may have been some other building.

@GameLord What the hey... lol

And if anyone wants to add me to the Wii U friends list you can look me up. Look up either my 3DS name or sonicwildfire07

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

11,577. Posted:

Ha, i almost forget the Wii U was released in the US, glad to hear you all are enjoying it.

@Twilight_Crow Nice looking merch, that pillow looks kinda small tough

@Lzbirdboi Thank you, i always wanted cotton firewood.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

11,578. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Ignoring your poor trolling, this thread IS about the G4 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. Random posts from earlier generations bring no relevancy to the thread and will be reported.

@GameLord08, that was weak. As far as I'm concerned, that's spam and it has been reported.

TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD

I am issuing a motion. It is up to you all to decide whether or not you wish to follow it, but I highly suggest that you do. ANY trolls, including @LordJumpMad and the two mentioned above, are to be ignored and reported. Do not respond to them in the thread. Simply click the "Report" button in the upper right hand corner. With any luck, they'll be banned and we'll never have to deal with them again.

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

11,579. Posted:

@MasterGraveheart: What rule has been broken by an image of a MLP-related shirt being posted to this thread? I can't ban someone for that. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

SuperGiantRobot

11,580. Posted:

MasterGraveheart wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Ignoring your poor trolling, this thread IS about the G4 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. Random posts from earlier generations bring no relevancy to the thread and will be reported.

@GameLord08, that was weak. As far as I'm concerned, that's spam and it has been reported.

TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD

I am issuing a motion. It is up to you all to decide whether or not you wish to follow it, but I highly suggest that you do. ANY trolls, including @LordJumpMad and the two mentioned above, are to be ignored and reported. Do not respond to them in the thread. Simply click the "Report" button in the upper right hand corner. With any luck, they'll be banned and we'll never have to deal with them again.

The t-shirts were from Wal-mart. The tried to make Friendship is Magic shirts. They failed. Observe: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/walmart-releases-brony-... .

In conclusion: you are a humorless twit.

SuperGiantRobot