Welcome to the herd, Sheldon!
@Chrysalis - that's one scary cool new avatar you've got

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GuardianKing

@RetroBrony91 Thank you! >:] The evil face goes even better now >: }

@SheldonRandoms

Untitled

@Everypony Here's a trailer for the last four episodes. Nothing too new, even if there are a few new scenes. Still, there appears to be nothing shocking and too spoilery:

Also:

Follow the artist here.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Gummioguava

Trollolololol :3
Untitled
I've had an urge to draw MLP lately..

Sorry I haven't posted in the RP for so long! >.< I will soon. Hope everyone is well. **glomps** Welcome, to the new comer!! I hope your stay here is a happy one! ^.^

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

RainbowCrasher

Welcome to the herd machamp. Free cider in 3 2 1

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Aqueous

Come'on Twilight, you can make it, the train can't have gone yet, Twilight thought to herself in panic. The bright sun light despite being the middle of the night had shortly before vanished and with the sudden shift in light, Twilight could not tell which way to turn for the train station. "Celestia, this better not be one of your piratical jokes again." Twilight yelled out to the unresponsive night. Only for somepony to respond by creating a blinding flash of light in Twilight's face, blinding her and sending her tumbling to the ground. The letter that drifted down onto her face only added insult to injury. "Ugh, why can't this just be a normal night of rest?" Slowly getting up, Twilight begins reading the letter, gripped softly in her magic. "CELESTIA! YOU WOKE ME UP FOR CAKE!" Twilight re-scans the letter. "You couldn't even bother to use proper grammar!? It should be, I've baked a cake for you. Not, I've bake a cake for you. Ugh, this is her worse attempt yet, not even thinking about her use of language. Well seeing as the alternative is likely the moon, Spike take a. . . right." Twilight summons 5 pieces of paper with her magic, one ink well and a quill. Proceeds to write 5 identical letters and sends then each with a pop of magic to her friend's mail boxes. "Unlike someponies Celestia I let my friend's sleep. Now to find the train station." Twilight strikes off to her right, hoping the train station is close, satisfied after yelling and talking to the night air as if it was Celestia.

@I-Hate-Ponies - I'm gasping, that is an amazing Celestia

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Thanks @Everypony for the cider, now here's my gift to you all

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

I want sombra for the role play.

Edited on by RainbowCrasher

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Discostew

Here's a nice picture I found with Fluttershy and Discord

Source (contains spoilers)
Untitled

For those wondering what it means, or if it sounds familiar, I refer you to old-fashion stop-action animation...

Edited for spoilers

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Lunapplebloom

@Chrysalis lol those comics were pretty funny, especially the villains one. Surprised that your character has already been drawn by someone else. And the picture you drew is slightly off to me. Maybe it's the eyes missing, but the mouth looks to wide.

@Machamp_King I don't know if that's supposed to be trolling, or somehow funny. If the latter, welcome.

@SheldonRandoms Welcome to the herd! And I must say, that is one awesome gif.

@Discostew, Wow, that does sound very similar to that. Makes you wonder doesn't it. Though one thing I have to say is that it's slightly bordering on spoilery.

@I-Hate-Ponies Very well done on that Celestia pic.

@Twilight_Crow Some more nice music selections there. Favored has to be dancing Luna , though they both have some nice sections in them.

@ToastyYogurt Also with you on that one myself, though I always prefer my ponies to be ponies anyways.

And Welovefine must be tracking my brain thoughts. I only just thought of this about 2 weeks ago when I passed by one of those light up music shirts in the mall. Now there making it a reality.
Untitled
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Machamp_King - Welcome to the Nintendolife herd! (Double post )

@Discostew - I'd say you have a spoiler there :/ (Not the image, the words)

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Machamp_King Oops. I didn't know that. In that case then welcome to the herd! (Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, blunt, and to the point. It just seemed a bit odd is all.)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Discostew

Edited spoilers out of my previous post.

Also, welcome to the herd, Machamp_King.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.