Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 11,521 to 11,540 of 14,348

Discostew

@ToastyYogurt

Nice, but it almost looks like she has a double-mouth to me if you don't think of her having a visible upper lip.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

MasterGraveheart

Konata wrote:

Aww, no Rarity episode?
I love a good Rarity episode...

Me too. And I still think episode 8 is going to be a Rarity episode if it ever shows up.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Macattack

Deep within the lush evergreen forest, a tall, red, masculine horse with bulging muscles (one of the last of his kind) was on a search for the rare, rainbow fruit he had been sent to obtain. Simply put, Granny Smith had merely run out of Zap apples for making her special Zap apple jam and she needed Big Mac to pick up a few wild ones from Everfree forest. During his journey, he came across an odd looking pony who appeared to be a captain of sorts. He was rambling on about something or other… sounded like he was lost. Big Mac suddenly felt an incredible urge to lick this stranger's face. Losing control of himself, he ran up to the odd pony and gave him a big slurp across the face. Macintosh then dug a hole and burrowed his way back to ponyville, completely forgetting about the Zap apples.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

RainbowCrasher

I wanna now if Braeburn, or big Mac are taken. Id prefer big Mac.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Discostew

RainbowCrasher wrote:

I wanna now if Braeburn, or big Mac are taken. Id prefer big Mac.

@Big_Mac (or @Macattack if it was a name change) already has Big Mac, but I don't think Braeburn is taken. I'm not 100% sure though.

Discostew

Twilight_Crow

Celestia contemplates the situation for a moment. She then notices her sister staring at her as if waiting for her decision. "Very well, I accept your terms. You have my word. Luna, if you too agree, please prepare the unbreakable vow." She says while extending her hoof to touch Discord's paw.

-
-
-
MORE MUSIC >:]  

Foozogs day! You like purely synthetic, electronic, brony music? He is your DJ!

His best song of the year:

And my favorites:

And I wanted to post only original songs, but this remix is just too good:

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

Luna was satisfied with the resolution, and nodded to her sisters approval. Upon extending her hoof to Discord's paw, she remembers the spit. She recoils, shuddering a little. "Get a hold of yourself, Luna! It's just a paw with a glob of spit on the end. It shall all be over soon." She thinks, closing her eyes as she takes a deep breath, re-extends her hoof, and he grasps it. Magic then starts to swirl from her horn. As she makes a bow, a translucent bubble of purple magic encapsulates them all, signifying that each has bore witness and accepts the terms set. The bubble then bursts, and the room's purple hue from the magic fades. She opens her eyes, and immediately pulls her hoof away quickly. She magically grasps a tissue and rubs her hoof vigorously. "Next time we do something like this, at least have the decency not to slobber all over your paw like a vulgar animal!" She yells, as she gets the last of the spit off. She then returns to a state of calmness as she tosses the crumpled tissue into the bin, before smiling widely, " Shall we begin?"

@Morphtroid Congrats on the glow in the dark pony. I never thought about it being suitable for a keychain before though. An interesting idea for me to try out sometime.

@RainbowCrasher and @Discostew Yep, Macattack is Big Macantosh. As for Braeburn, I'm not sure if he wants to give him up quite yet. I'll ask him about it.

@ToastyYogurt Another piece to add to the collection.

@Twilight_Crow Some more songs I'll need to put on my to listen list. I'll need to get to them as soon as I can.

No new episode today. Just one more week to go and we'll get back to having more. in the meantime have this small animation.

It's not exactly anything to write home about, but it gets bonus points for having both Applebloom and Zecora in it.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

@Lunapplebloom OMC! They animated that, lol. I remember watching that VA panel at Everfree Radio coverage of Epuestria LA.

FoTW

Today on the ==Fic of The Week== let's get creepy and complicated.
Have you guys heard about The Conversion Bureau? It's a famous fanfiction universe (yes the universe is more famous than the original story), many writers have worked on it, and it has it's own compilation post on EQD. I have read very few of these stories, but I have found an exceptional one featuring my favorite princess: Celestia.

Alas, as part of that universe today's story needs a basic TCB explanation, ok? So its TVtropes page will explain it for me:

These fanfics are set on an Earth in the near future, where the island of Equestria has suddenly appeared in the sea. Earth is not in the greatest shape due to humanity, and the realm of Equestria is pushing into Earth's territory, with the magic emanating from Equestria being lethal to mankind. In a few short years, Earth will have been absorbed into Equestria and there will be nowhere left for mankind to live. On top of that, Celestia must release a powerful wave of magic that will heal the planet, but which will kill all of humanity. In order to help, Celestia sets up conversion bureaus all around Earth, offering the humans the chance to be turned into ponies. Plenty of these stories are just plain fun adventures, full of fluff and wish-fulfillment, but some stories delve into the psychological aspects of transformation, as turning into a pony often changes the convert's personality.

Having taken care of that:
Mankind Triumphant - Relic by Dafaddah
[On Finfiction Dark Complete Teen]
It´s a secuel to this one shot:New Universe Seven: Mankind Triumphant! » The Conversion Bur... (You need to read it, and you are not going to like it, most probaby.)
As the title suggest in this fic the humanity thriumphs against Equestria and its magic, and regains control of the world, but not completely since they decided that they still could use the Ponification Serum to create pony slaves. If the magic it's gone, where do they get the serum? Celestia's blood of course.

The original story is meant to leave you a bad taste, and it does it right. This secuel tries to get real deep in the consecuences of the original, and shows a Celestia that has lost everything, fighting to remain sane.

-
-
-
Yep...
Music :3

I bet you think there is not a Daring Do song? Think again:

For some reason I haven't post one of those favorite oldies that has been remixed and covered to dead, I present you Luna (Dream Mode) by Eurobeat Brony, and just because is best gif have the version with Luna dancing on the moon .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: RP characters of people that have not shown up for a while are up for grabs, under the condition that the original owner can take back the character at any time should he come back.

@RainbowCrasher: Since @Braeburn is within contact, we should wait to hear whether he wants to come back or not before anybody else takes his character. If he does not answer, you can take Braeburn, but only if you'll be willing to give up the character should @Braeburn want to RP again.

@TwilightCrow: Yay, another art-per-poster! (After all, music is art. :3)

Toasty's Art Corner!

Depending on where you draw the line, my feature picture might be NSFW. If you're okay with simple breasts (average size, no nipples), you'll be okay with this. It's not rated mature, but I thought it might have been a bit far from family friendly.
Click here to see it.
I kinda like these human-pony hybrids (or anthroponies, as the internet calls them). I like them a lot more than full on human versions of ponies (horns/wings or not), because they take all of the stand-out physical traits of a pony and mix them the basic form of a human body, which is kinda cool. I don't think I'll post more anthroponies in the future though; considering they're usually naked, and they have the shape of a human, there will probably be a lot of borderline NSFW cases like this one.

If you're not okay with seeing that, have a SFW picture of a similar theme.
Untitled

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Discostew

@ToastyYogurt I can't say I don't like it when people draw anthropomorphic ponies, as many of them are well done, but I've come across some that tend to "exaggerate" them, straying from "cute" and leaning towards the NSFW line. Of yours, I find the one in the link humorous (because muffins!), and the latter one cute.

@Twilight_Crow Hooray for Luna Dream Mode. It's been a while since I last heard that. I'm also glad it isn't Nightmare Mode, as I just don't like the change made in it.

@Lunapplebloom I actually like the animation style in that video. It leans towards anime, but not too far and it still retains much of the MLP design. I would be completely ok if the show ended up switching to that.

Discord retracted his paw after the agreement was sealed, wiping his paw against Luna's couch. “Be grateful that my mouth is one of the cleanest places in all of Equestria.” Discord sent another zap to the entertainment center to restart the race, but his magic overcharged the unit, sending a beam out the window over the countless number of unsuspecting Equestrians. Discord looked back at the two princesses with a shrug. "Well, I'm sure that won't do any harm, let alone mess with our race." The game reset to display the layout of Bowser’s Castle, a track Discord knew all too well. “Too bad you princesses didn't realize that this is my most favorite track of them all! You’re in for a rough time now!” Meanwhile, the beam cut across the sky as it descended along a lone set of train tracks leading out of Canterlot.

Discostew

Rensch

Wait, this is STILL way up on the General Discussion board? I'm getting really frightened by you guys right now. I just don't get the whole brony thing, I guess.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

StarBoy91

So I finally managed to watch the recent episode "Spike at your Service", and I thought it was good, even though honestly I liked the "Apple Family Reunion" episode that preceded it more
Oh, by the way, I updated my signature with a quote from the show
It is just such an adorably cute scene, it's become one of my favorite MLP:FiM quotes

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ToastyYogurt

Pinkie stuck her head out the window, and her tongue out of her head out of the window, as the train sped towards Canterlot. She could almost taste the tarts she will have! She was so excited about it her tongue was drooling like crazy, leaving a thick trail of saliva next to the tracks. All of a sudden, a huge beam of light comes zipping toward the train and hits her in the head! All Pinkie could see was bright white light. When it was over, there was no trace left of her but the scorch marks of an electric shock.

@Rensch: Don't know it 'till you try it.
@Discostew: Yeah, I'm not a fan of the super NSFW ones, I like ones like these that don't go overboard and keep a little pony cuteness in them.
@Chrysalis: The villain comic was hilarious. The Sweetie Belle comic almost gave ME a heart attack.

Toasty's Art Corner!

In an alternate universe, Celestia is the younger sister, and the bitterness in her heart turns her into....
Untitled
Solar Flare.
Untitled
I don't think the artist made Luna look as horselike as canon Celestia is, which is how I imagine she would look like if she was the older sister.
More art exposing the distinctness of Celestia's body shape next post. (I think....)

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

SheldonRandoms

I haven't posted anything here yet, well to make a start, here's a drawing I did of Fred Rechid and Derpy climbing muffin mountain, this picture actually made me a new friend

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Aqueous

@SheldonRandoms - Welcome to the Nintendolife herd!

@Twilight_Crow - Really that good? I saw and avoided that one just because I didn't think it sounded good and was kind of grim looking and I've seen the concept done in a series I read, though no body alterations.

@Everypony - I must sleep, I'll get an rp post in tomorrow, okie dokie (It is almost ready)

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.